This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

2290 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [Tenerife Tribe]

As you can see, the auction was kind of successful for me... if Quinn doesn’t go home tonight, he just put a target on his back. He knew how bad I wanted to be at the auction but instead of sending someone who wasn’t there to the spa, he sends me with immunity. Now, i can’t vote (and neither can James) so my alliance with Prince, Azri, James and Jive could be in potential trouble tonight if an idol is played. Regardless, the vote should be apparent tonight and if it’s not, then the rats will be taken out next tribal. Thankfully, i was able to keep myself safe for a couple more rounds so maybe I do have a shot at making final tribal after last tribals’ unexpected event of Jacob getting medically evacuated and kicked off the jury LOL I didn’t trust him, anyways and knew that he was gonna be voted out later due to his idiotic move in voting out Brandon instead of going La Palma strong. He’s not even on the jury so nothing to worry about now!! The thought of who I want sitting next to me at the end has started to pop up recently and honestly, I have no idea who I want yet! There are pros and cons to everyone and I just gotta wait until later to see if I can make some move. Hopefully my alliance prevails tonight and Quinn is voted out.
2290 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #11 - "Who tapped who honey?" - Azri Y.

-x-
Immunity: Azri Y. / Brittany J.
Eliminated: Quinn M. (NeonGrape1) 3-1-1-1
-x-
James R. (J2999) ==> Unable to Vote
Quinn M. (NeonGrape1) ==> Self-Vote
Prince J. (PrinceJ) ==> Quinn
Jive M. (Jive) ==> Quinn
Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2) ==> Unable to Vote
Azri Y. (subfriend) ==> Quinn
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Self-Vote
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Self-Vote

[NO IDOLS USED]

Burger ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
Slothy ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
Quinn ==> 4 (Eliminated) (Self-Vote)
2290 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 12
===
2290 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Tenerife Tribe]

So at this point myself and Jive are in two alliances.
Alliance 1- Burger and Sloth
Alliance 2- Brittany, Azri and Prince

Alliance 2 is a lot stronger than Alliance 1 and have a much better chance in beating my at the end. Alliance 1 is a lot weaker, but if we target alliance 2 they could easily have the super idol which could result in my elimination.

Ideally I need to agree with Jive to stick to an alliance, and vote out someone strong on the opposite one. I am preferably targeting Azri this tribal, but I can't be sure.

Alliance 2 should be voting Sloth, though this will hurt my game if Azri has the super idol and plays it, as then the alliances would be 3-3.

Brittany also told me about potentially voting Jive out in a near tribal council, which definitely seems smart. Though ideally I need to keep Jive for now because he is loyal and I don't think he'd flip on me.
2289 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Tenerife Tribe]

RIP Quinn
If only you reply my mail and vote Sloth with me.. it can be a game changer.

Right after the TC, Burger approached me. First, he said he wanted to vote Prince next and if I'm okay with that. I was sleeping in the hut (real life) at that time so, i didn't reply.
Then when I woke up he said he wanted to have a final 3 with me & Prince.
Dude, which one do you want? Can you make up your mind?
Of course, I am more interested in the final 3 deal.

Then, Prince met me at the well. He said he heard Brittany has the idol. I was like- Ok hun, let's vote her next.

The immunity challenge was awesome. I made it until the final round although I'm still in a sleepy mode. But it sucks that the bomb stuck to my hand (my internet not that strong). And the host bombed me! How could he! If I won and Brittany is vulnerable, at least we have MORE choice to pick for the vote tonight.

Because Brittany is saved, Prince wanted to vote Jive or James. I immediately said to him we NEED to vote James first.
1. I told Prince James is close to Brit more than Jive
2. James never talked to me one on one, neither do I
3. Jive supposed to make me his number one ally. So I want to keep him longer
3. I told Prince I will play dumb with the group below here:-

I'm not sure what I was feeling but right at the bat when we came back to our camp, but I felt paranoid in a sudden. No one wants to talk to me first. That's why I gather James, Brit, Jive & Prince (the people who discussed the previous tc votes together).
No one reply to that except Prince & Jive after few a while.

Out of the blue, the queen (Brit) dragged me to the bushes!
:O
ops! Don't think dirty.
She just told me about her plan to make a move tonight at the tribal.
She wanted to vote Jive. Like a lost puppy, I barking happily with the plan but inside me I was like "Thank God, I'm not the target tonight"

Burger doesn't want to vote James. He wants Jive out too. So I'm counting on Prince to get Sloth's vote. Hope Sloth and Burger duo can be separated.

I feel secure enough ............ up until Jive came with the news that some people want to target me tonight. Maybe he just bluffing or not..but I don't like people mentioned my name as a target on the chopping block!

to be continued... wanna find that rare species of animal... sloth.. and see what his thinking
2289 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Immunity feels so good around my neck!! Especially this close to final tribal council and having the numbers be so close, I need it. Quinn getting voted out last tribal means that La Palma is down 3-4 and we gotta do something quick to avoid getting picked off. Jive needs to be the next one to go because he’s playing both sides very well, winning immunities, and even has a great strategic game. Thankfully, I have James on my side who has been voting with us and showig his loyalty to make this tribal 4-3 in my favor with Jive going home. I feel like taking my original La Palma to the end would be best for me in terms of loyalty and I could possibly win with them sitting next to me, if the jury isn’t bitter. My connections need to keep on growing in order for me to stay off the chopping block so i gotta give them the reassurance they need.

*Writes Jive’s name on parchment*

You’re the strongest contender we have left in the game, literally playing the best game right now so you gotta go. You take control of the votes and people (Burger and Slothy) view you as a leader, which isn’t good at this point because it could easily get you to the end. Getting to know you was great but I can’t turn on James at this point, he’s an extra vote for my side.
2289 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Tenerife Tribe]

Although i know i might be safe tonight. But if it's not me it'll be Jive.
The way Jive told me to trust me I hope it means he got the superidol.
Sloth also don't want to vote James. Ugh. I hope someday they will realize how stupid are they.

Dear Survivor God, please safe Jive and myself, Azri. We need to continue play the game together for a while. Please open some other eyes and hearts so they can be on our side. If anything goes wrong, I hope I, Subfriend a.k.a Azri can survive at least until I make the appearance in the finale episode on TV.
Ameen.
2289 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #12 - "He is loyal" - James R.

-x-
Immunity: Brittany J.
Eliminated: Jive M. 3-3-1 Vote / 4-1 Revote
-x-
James R. (J2999) ==> Jive
Prince J. (PrinceJ) ==> James
Jive M. (Jive) ==> James
Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2) ==> Jive
Azri Y. (subfriend) ==> James
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Jive
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Azri
-x- REVOTE
Prince J. (PrinceJ) ==> Jive
Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2) ==> Jive
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Jive
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Jive

[NO IDOLS USED]

Jive ==> 3
James ==> 3
Azri ==> 1
-x-
Jive ==> 4 (Eliminated)
James ==> 1
2289 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 13
===
2288 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Tenerife Tribe]

Saddd...... :( Jive was out sooner than expected.
The inactives now become the active radiation slowly destroying our happy camp and alliance.

It will be bad if I get voted out before them too.
The moment after the challenge, I decided not to approach anyone. Let them approach me this time. They should know somehow these are like 3 duos in this final 6. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what i want to think and my perspective right now.

I hope Brit stay true to me n Prince. I will keep her longer as my shield in this game. But now it's a sticky situation when this queen is a diplomatic queen who good in her social skill too. She friended with the horse and the castle inactives who tried to trap me the king. Ugh. Then there's this sneaky Bishop who never talked to me.

Dear Survivor God, please let me stay one more day. Please let Azri a.k.a Subfriend make it to the finale episode. Open the other players eyes. Let them see which way they need to go with Azri. Azri kinda not really a bigger threat as he doesn't have big moves. He just played a decent social connection, some social skills and few strategies. Please let me, Azri stay, dear Lord of  the Rings!!! 😥😭🙏💍 Ameen.
2288 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Tenerife Tribe]

My game is getting too risky.
This vote I plan for:
Burger/ Sloth vote for Brittany
James/ Prince vote for Azri
Brittany/ Azri vote for Sloth

Forming a 2-2-2 tie between them
Then Prince and Burger vote Brittany in revote
And me vote Azri.

I like a trust Brittany a lot, but I'm pretty sure she has the super idol so it would be good to flush it.
2288 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Tonight, I come into tribal council with no immunity and lots of worry considering James, Azri and I are the last three “strong” players. One of us will be going tonight but I’m hoping it’s James since he thinks it’s smart to target me after I single-handedly saved him last round. Whatever, though, better now than later! I really do trust that Azri and Prince are going to vote with me, I just need Slothy and Burger to comply and we can go on to final 5 and i can decide who i want to take with me to the finals. Just like every other tribal council, tonight is going to be a big one in determining basically who wins the game. I’ve been playing hard all game and I’ll be damned if I go out this far into it, i need to finish what i’ve started.

*writes James’ name on parchment*

If it wasn’t for me, you would’ve been gone a while ago. I protected you and I understand that you’re trying to win but don’t try to mask that under false loyalties. Be upfront about it... regardless, if i go tonight, good job! If not, you were one of the final hurdles i had to get over and here we are. Sorry to see ya go but this move had to be done. Better at final 6 than at final 4. Stings a little less.
2288 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode 13 - "I need to finish what I've started." - Brittany J.

-x-
Immunity: Prince J.
Eliminated: James R. (J2999) 5-1
-x-
James R. (J2999) ==> Azri
Prince J. (PrinceJ) ==> James
Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2) ==> James
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> James
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> James

[NO IDOLS USED]

James ==> 5 (Eliminated)
Azri ==> 1
2288 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
FINALE
===
2287 days 20 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Tenerife Tribe]

Yeay finally James is out for good.
Now everyone left at least talked some game with me.
I have this feeling it's either Brittany or Prince who played the double agent with me and the other side. Maybe I just overthinking. I don't know :3

The most important part is, I made it into the finale episode!

https://media.giphy.com/media/39fj7g99qyD72/giphy.gif

Now what I need to do is to make at least Brittany, Prince & Burger trust me 100% and want me to be their final 2. So later, I can decide which one I want to cut.

I almost slip in my conversation with Burger. I almost revealed to him I voted him out during Brandon's elimination. I immediately threw bunches of lies to him to cover.

Of course, I need to get into Sloth's head too.

People, now let's play the game of trust, can we?

And of course (again), the challenge is the freaking kissing giraffe. I did it before in some other group game. I lost. Let's see what will happen this time.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!