This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

2256 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Slothy R. [Tenerife Tribe]

Ok so. Atm I feel safe as I’m in an alliance with burger and prince. I’ve also been talking to Brittany and Azri throughout the game so if they do vote me out I will be shocked and Brittany has my vote to win. If it all goes well azri will go and then Brittany and then prince if it’s a final 2. Then I snatch the crown. I just have to gun for the next immunity so Brittany can’t get it
2256 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Burger E. [Tenerife Tribe]

Hopefully Azri will go next. I feel like I have played the game BESIDES BRITTNEY. She has to go next. She will win the game if she makes it to the final 3. I want to sit next to Sloth in the finale. We are the only members left from the Lazarote alliance (Sloth, James, Ross, Jive, and myself). If it is a final 3 finale, Prince can join us because he isn’t going to win. I’m upset Jacob left because he would’ve voted me to win. Hopefully Azri can get 5th and Brittney will get 4th.
2255 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [Tenerife Tribe]

I’m SO glad I won immunity tonight even though I probably wouldn’t have needed it considering Azri, Prince and I would have stuck together. I think that’s going to be my end game, staying loyal to La Palma and hopefully winning the jury over with a loyal and trustworthy game. One (or two) hurdles left in order for me to plead my case, i can almost taste it and i’m so excited. Burger’s lucky he’s been playing the weakest game on purpose but it’s not going to work for him considering he’s next unless he wins immunity. *crosses fingers* these next few days need to go well for me... please!

*Writes Slothy’s name on parchment*

You have been shady the whole game but in a way, kind of loyal to me. I’m sorry I gotta do this but my end game just doesn’t involve you in it. Hopefully you respect this decision and I really wanna be friends and work together in the future if possible. I’m glad we got to work closely and you honestly made it a fun game for everyone!
2254 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Burger E. [Tenerife Tribe]

SHIT. The plan to get Brittney out is ruined. I gotta hope the finale is a 2 person finale and I need to win next immunity. Jive, James, and Sloth told me they would vote Brittney to win. I need Brittney to go if I want to win. Now I gotta hope Azri goes. Hopefully Prince or I can beat Brittney in the next immunity.
2254 days 13 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [Tenerife Tribe]

*Writes Burger’s name on parchment*

You are the last Lanzarote and I devoted my allegiance to Azri and Prince so i can’t vote them out. I’m remaining loyal to them even though I’m pretty sure Azri is going home considering he’s not here to vote. I’ve played a hard game, hopefully enough to win over the jury and I had to do what I had to do in the end. I needed to protect myself so i needed to keep both Azri and Prince in as long as possible as my extra votes and possible shields. You’ve also kept this game fun, like Slothy, but I just don’t feel comfortable bringing you any farther with all of the Lanzarotes sittinf on the jury. I really hope you understand my decision and respect this as a game move.
2254 days 12 hours ago
Pokepat
Finale - "Then I snatch the crown" - Slothy R.

-x-
Immunity: Brittany J. (both)
Eliminated: Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) 3-2
Eliminated: Azri Y. (subfriend) 2-2/Not Here for FMC
-x-
Prince J. (PrinceJ) ==> Slothy
Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2) ==> Slothy
Azri Y. (subfriend) ==> Slothy
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Azri
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Azri

[NO IDOLS USED]

Azri ==> 2
Slothy ==> 3 (Eliminated)

-x-
Prince J. (PrinceJ) ==> Burger
Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2) ==> Burger
Azri Y. (subfriend) ==> Self-Vote
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Azri

Azri ==> 2 (Eliminated) (Self-Vote)
Burger ==> 2

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!