This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

2311 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #6 - "Turn the Tables" - James R.

-x-
Immunity: La Palma
Eliminated: John S. (John10) 3-1-1-1
-x-
Jacob B. (Lifeiscool) ==> Self-Vote
Ross B. (Ross56) ==> John
James R. (J2999) ==> John
Caleb W. (wwecmw) ==> John
John S. (John10) ==> Quinn
Quinn M. (NeonGrape1) ==> Caleb

[NO IDOLS USED]

Quinn  ==> 1
John ==> 3 (Eliminated)
Jacob ==> 1 (Self-Vote)
Caleb ==> 1
2311 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
EDIT: "Untouched" is actually Ep 5
2311 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 6
===
2311 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Lanzarote Tribe]

It's weird. I've been at 6 TC's. The person I voted for is who was eliminated in 5 cases.
However, I had a pretty decent idea of who was going at each one, and so far every time it's been correct.

I'm hoping to speak to some of the OT, as the merge might happen soon, and I hope to be there.
I'm just avoiding to become too comfortable, as I sense a blindside around the corner.
2310 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ross B. [Lanzarote Tribe]

Confessional: I know I'm not playing a strong social game or physical game or any game tbh but I wanna survive till merge so I have more options to play with people
2310 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jive M. [Lanzarote Tribe]

I can't believe what's going on over the new Lanzarote tribe. I am happy with how James ad Ross are controlling the game with Quinn. Before merge, I've been communicating with Quinn already and told him to work with James and Ross so the 4 of us can work come the merge. Also, Sloth and Brandon wants to strengthen an alliance come merge so they want me now and Ross and James to work together. Right now, the plan is to take away every former La Palma member to equalize things during merge and take full control of everything
2310 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jive M. [Lanzarote Tribe]

I am amazed with how things are going right now. La Palma wins another immunity which mean I get to see another day at camp. Also, I do hope James and Ross get to strengthen their alliance with Quinn and take out Caleb since he is a strong player. I don't want him to go to merge
2310 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Lanzarote Tribe]

So at this tribal, I have told both Quinn and Jacob that Caleb wanted them out.
Nothing against Caleb, just I worry he'd flip at the merge.

Also, I need to secure my place at merge first ahahaha.
2310 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [La Palma Tribe]

Ohoiiii captain!
We won again. I was so scared. I got my frat members to vote in the poll I hope they did.
Now I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope that next time we will merge.
Come on Merge, we are calling you!

While people are busy to build their fiery moves on their resume, I built social connections.
Me & Jive - we are the asian connection.
Me & PrinceJ- former Lapalma which I think he is on the outside of any alliances
Me & Burger- new ally which probably I will link to Jive. At first, I wanted to form another 4 with him, Jive & Prince but when I saw Burger's friend list got Sloth, I need to re-think again.
Me & Brittany- King & Queen + the LaPalma 4
Me & Brandon- challenge heroes + the LaPalma 4

Shaky relationship:
Me & Quinn- I don't think he is interested to work with LaPalma. But since he is in the OT, I send him a letter wishing him a good luck and hope that he can survive and merge with me.

Not yet have any connections:

The rest...

I want to get Caleb as my new ally later as he looks like a cute skinny skeleton <3 He needs some protein, I will give my whey that I brought along as my precious item and maybe some of my love :D
2309 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #7 - "He needs some protein" - Azri Y.

-x-
Immunity: La Palma
Eliminated: Caleb W. (wwecmw) 5-0
-x-
Jacob B. (Lifeiscool) ==> Caleb
Ross B. (Ross56) ==> Caleb
James R. (J2999) ==> Caleb
Caleb W. (wwecmw) ==> Self-Vote
Quinn M. (NeonGrape1) ==> Caleb

[NO IDOLS USED]

Caleb ==> 5 (Eliminated) (Self-Vote)
2309 days 11 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 8
===
2308 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
THE MERGE!

Tenerife (red buffs) 11/11:
- Ross B. (Ross56)
- James R. (J2999)
- Quinn M. (NeonGrape1)
- Jacob B. (Lifeiscool)
- Brandon G. (BrandonBam)
- Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2)
- Prince J. (PrinceJ)
- Azri Y. (subfriend)
- Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman)
- Jive M. (Jive)
- Burger E. (Burgerman2929292)
2308 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [Tenerife Tribe]

Yeay we merge!

I'm waiting for this moment but in before I get voted out tonight LOL.

Of course, I don't want to win the first individual immunity challenge. It will paint a huge target on my back. But when at first there was like nobody in the challenge arena, I was like praying I won that autoimmunity.  Unfortunately, the queen has arrived with her catwalks. She got into the arena. So, I do my best to throw the competition to her.

It might cost my game. I'm tryinnnnnn to use my social connections now so it will not be me who's going home tonight. Looking at the history of this game, this elimination MIGHT not be part of the jury.
This is my first tribal council of this game. I want to at least make it to the jury por favor!

I talked to the LaPalma 4 (now 3) that they need to gather numbers. Hopefully, one of them (i think it's Brittany) has the super idol.
I talked to Jive he needs to target a huge threat.
I talked to Prince that both of us need to ask the others to vote someone else.

Look at the situation around the camp right now, no one else looking for me to talk game other than the people I mentioned here. I bet they are whispering a lot to each other right now. And of course, Brittany give a great confessional because she is a good player.
Scary thought playing on my mind. Ugh. Maybe I need to start praying more.

Dear Survivor God,
Please give, Subfriend, Azri few more days to stay in this game or maybe give Azri the ticket to the final 2. Pokepat's Survivor needs Azri to be in the finale. Azri promise he will take a good care of all of the Canary Birds on this island.  Please give Azri strength and light his way. Ameeen

Thanks, coz praying for me. <3
2308 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [Tenerife Tribe]

Ugh this first vote for me has been stressful even though I’m immune!! This needs to go well in order for Brandon, Azri and I’s alliance to thrive a little longer. Somehow, people know that we’re aligned and want to target Brandon so I’ve worked my ass off trying to get Burger out of here. I didn’t even bring his name up but if people are willing to do him because he’s at the bottom of the totem pole, then that’s what I gotta do. Sadly, Azri and Prince can’t vote so La Palma just lost 2 votes and we could fall into minority. I’m constantly trying to assure people that the majority is on Burger so they either switch or actually vote with me this time. I’ve been able to talk to most of the castaways and know what side they should be on on this vote so hopefully Burger goes 5-4 or 6-3.. if not, then good luck to me LOL for once, i feel like i’m not in control of the game and that makes me nervous. I can’t believe I’m putting my neck on the line for this alliance with immunity but whatever. We’ll see, gotta play hard to win big!

*writes Burger’s name on parchment*
Sorry but now you’ve drawn the line in the sand, I honestly didn’t bring your name up but you’re an obstacle in this game for me so i gotta get rid of you asap. Good Luck tonight, hopefully my side wins. In order for me to succeed you need to get 11th
2308 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #8 - "Yikes" - Jacob B.

-x-
Immunity: Brittany J.
Eliminated: Brandon G. (BrandonBam) 6-3
-x-
Jacob B. (Lifeiscool) ==> Brandon
Ross B. (Ross56) ==> Brandon
James R. (J2999) ==> Brandon
Quinn M. (NeonGrape1) ==> Burger
Prince J. (PrinceJ) ==> Unable to Vote
Brandon G. (BrandonBam) ==> Burger
Jive M. (Jive) ==> Brandon
Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2) ==> Burger
Azri Y. (subfriend) ==> Unable to Vote
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Brandon
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Brandon

[NO IDOLS USED]

Brandon ==> 6 (Eliminated)
Burger ==> 3

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!