This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

2305 days 10 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [La Palma Tribe]

What a beautiful day.
Yesterday i found another ally. Finally... Brittany and I willing to work with each other! It will be epic. If she's the queen, im the King. You know what I mean? I will explain more later if I managed to get into the merge with her. She's just a great player. It'll be a great combo.

Today, in the jungle, i found a blue canary. It's so beautiful... I almost have a good conversation with that tiny animal but welp he can't understand me 馃槄

After i got back to the camp, i found out that Brittany wants Brandon, bluejay and me to work together. I hit a jackpot. I at least talk with everyone of them. And i do believe this is a great 4. Other than me, i think the only person who care about this game is Brittany and Brandon. Bluejay more focus on his stars game. So if i got a chance in late part of the game I don't mind to do what's best for my game.

Quinn still pissed me off but I will still buddy buddy with him. I can see he willing to jumpship to the OT.
Talking about OT, there's Jackson aka Kamaroon. He is a very dangerous player. In other group game, he flip almost in every tribal council. So my eyes on him.

Today's challenge i i dont know who contributed. But i do post 4 blogs to get people to tag themselves. I don't like to spam in their mail. Ok i admit. I spam only to Hufus but he helped the OT first. The moment it comes down to the point system, i immediately smashed the tick button on our blog and cross button in OT tribe. So R.I.P Lanzarote.
I'm afraid there'll be a swap which can fckd up one of the active player in our tribe.
I praying again there'll be med evac or no swap then we go to merge ASAP.
2305 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jive M. [Lanzarote Tribe]

So okay, after the challenge loss, I was already preparing myself since despite having an alliance with James, Jackson and Ross, only Jackson was talking to me and I feel like Ross and James are like gonna flip next and take either me or Jackson out. However, trying to make a fake alliance with Burger and Sloth kinda paid off as he tried to exclude Ross from his 5-man alliance and told me, James and Slothy to take out Ross since he was not responsive enough. I grabbed this opportunity and told Ross about Burger's plan and stuck with my core alliance but changed the vote to Burger, hoping for a blindisde. I really hope this works out. if I survive this tribal, I can say I am in control of this game
2305 days ago
Pokepat
Episode #4 - "I hate this tribe for real" - Jive M.

-x-
Immunity: La Palma
Eliminated: Jackson T. (Karmaron72) 3-1-1-1
-x-
Jackson T. (Karmaron72) ==> Slothy
Ross B. (Ross56) ==> Jackson
Jive M. (Jive) ==> Burger
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Ross
James R. (J2999) ==> Jackson
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Jackson

[NO IDOLS USED]

Slothy  ==> 1
Burger ==> 1
Jackson ==> 3 (Eliminated)
Ross ==> 1
2305 days ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 5
===
2304 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Burger E. [Lanzarote Tribe]

Sorry not including you in messages that involve the group. Basically Sloth, J2999, Ross, Jive, and me are in a final 5 alliance, I don鈥檛 trust Ross so I want him out next, but I hope we can win the next immunity!
2304 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
John S. [La Palma Tribe]

Wow my tribe is on a tear and it don't look like we are going to slow down by the looks of it we might go to pre merge untouched
2304 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
TRIBE SWAP!

Lanzarote (yellow buffs): 7/7
- Ross B. (Ross56)
- James R. (J2999)
- Nick M. (BluJay112)
- Quinn M. (NeonGrape1)
- Jacob B. (Lifeiscool)
- Caleb W. (wwecmw)
- John S. (John10)

La Palma (light purple buffs): 7/7
- Brandon G. (BrandonBam)
- Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2)
- Prince J. (PrinceJ)
- Azri Y. (subfriend)
- Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman)
- Jive M. (Jive)
- Burger E. (Burgerman2929292)
2304 days 21 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jive M. [La Palma Tribe]

I am still so happy! I really can't express how happy I am hahaha finally!!! a swap!!!! this is what i have been hoping for. Earlier this morning after the votes are read, I was shocked to see all of my former Lanzarotes tribe vote for Jackson. It was me who told Jackson that Burger is excluding him in strategies so I guess taking Burger or Sloth out would immobilize the alliance. But later last night, messaged Jackson to change the vote to Burger only to find out he stuck with the Sloth vote which leaves us being the odd votes. James then asked me about who I voted. Of course, I have to say I did Jackson and then Burger messaged everyone on thetribe asking who flipped but then I need to save my ass and told him I voted Jackson and maybe Ross was the one who flipped. Seeing that, I really felt that that was the end already but thank god for the swap
2304 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [La Palma Tribe]

So the tribe swap happens and I am definitely happy! I see that both Brandon and Azri are on La Palma with me and i know Slothy from a previous game so maybe he can be added with us when merge comes? Jive has already approached me which indicates that he can trust megoing forward, and that鈥檚 good because now I have 4/6 people who have some sort of relationship with me! We won the challenge, thankfully, and sadly still no idol *rolls eyes*

It doean鈥檛 really matter to me who is voted off of Lanzarote only because i don鈥檛 have any connections with them besides Nick. And honestly, going into the merge with too many allies could hurt my game so we鈥檒l see what happens soon. I just gotta let this game play itself out and go with the flow.
2304 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Lanzarote Tribe]

So there is 2 of us from my original tribe vs 5 from the other.
I am trying to make a move and convince people to vote for Nick as I feel like he's gonna be a competition threat when we merge.

This could easily backfire and get me voted off now, but I'm at least gonna give it a shot.
2304 days ago
Pokepat
Episode #4 - "Untouched" - John S.

-x-
Immunity: La Palma
Eliminated: Nick M. (BluJay112) 3-2-2
-x-
Jacob B. (Lifeiscool) ==> Caleb
Nick M. (BluJay112) ==> Caleb
Ross B. (Ross56) ==> Nick
James R. (J2999) ==> Nick
Caleb W. (wwecmw) ==> Quinn
John S. (John10) ==> Quinn
Quinn M. (NeonGrape1) ==> Nick

[NO IDOLS USED]

Quinn  ==> 2
Nick ==> 3 (Eliminated)
Caleb ==> 2
2304 days ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 5
===
2303 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Yes, Nick got eliminated! I am definitely aiming to turn the tables, and try to control the decisions on this tribe.

I am obviously staying close with Ross, but I need to work out who that third vote for Nick was. I messaged Quinn, WWE and Jacob to ask if they could vote Nick, but evidently only one of them did.

If I can try and get myself and Ross to the merge, we can hopefully align with the remainders of our original tribe. I don't want to risk throwing challenges, but us losing potentially isn't the worst because I could try and control another vote potentially to get another member of the other original tribe eliminated.

I know how big headed I sound and shit right now, but I am starting to see a ray of light shine through, and a door is slowly starting to open.
2303 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [La Palma Tribe]

Did i miss something? Yeah

Currently, I missed 2 challenges back to back.
Immunity challenge 5 I was passed out because of what happened the previous night ( u don't want to know why)
Immunity challenge 6, I didn't wake up yet.
I think I'm about to miss another challenge as it will start earlyyyy. 5:30 pm est is like 6:30 am here in my place. I still sleep. 7pm est should be okay . 7.30 or 8pm better.

But I don't stop to work my ass off around the camp.
I collect the fire woods. I went to fishing.
I also meet new allies.

1. Burger man approached me like a delicious burger ever because I'm starving for new connections. Unfortunately, this guy is not that talkative. Or maybe he just lay back because we didn't attend tribal council yet.

2. Jive- after Harry got eliminated. There's a thought about me and Jive working together. Suddenly, he came to me with his almost shirtless doctor body and try to charm me. Ok, it might make my heart pounding faster but I try to calm my tts down. I enjoyed talking with him because he is a game talker.

Working with Jive & Burger could open to a new alliance dominating this game later. it will come down to trust and time.

I also aware that they want to take down former LaPalma. I had this gut said that Quinn will flip on us.

If they are smart they should be gunning me or Brittany next or soon.
I need to wear my bulletproof. Where is it?
2303 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

So I found out from Caleb that John wanted Quinn out at the last tribal.
Ross will vote with me at least for now, and I told Quinn that John wanted him out.
That means we have 3 votes for John. From what they said, Caleb and Jacob are voting John which will really be helpful as I probably trust John the least on my tribe.

I am still concerned I could be blindsided at any point, but at the moment I am aiming to get to the merge, with as many original Lanzarote's as possible.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!