This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

2299 days 14 hours ago
Pokepat
2298 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
PREMIERE
===
2298 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Harry J. [Lanzarote Tribe]

I NEED to find that idol. It is the ultimate security. And there is only one. Game changer right there.

(continued)

I'm disappointed that we lost when I was the only one scoring
2298 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Lanzarote Tribe]

So I failed to show up to the challenge as I had other shit to do.
We lost, and now I am trying to form an alliance of about half of our tribe consisting of myself,
Ross, Harry and Burger.

I'm hoping they give me a name to vote for, and I'm hoping we can all advance together. For now I'm trying to be laid back, let other people make the decisions so I can understand peoples thoughts on others.

I hope that (providing I stay) after a couple of TC's, I'll have enough information to see who wants to vote off who and I can push to make the move in the vote.
2298 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jive M. [Lanzarote Tribe]

God! That was harder than expected! First game, we lost but we know there's so much to learn and improve. Right now, votes are going to be based on strengthening the tribe. Voting out the weakest link would be the most appropriate option
2298 days 8 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Jive M. [Lanzarote Tribe]

So right after the challenge, we went back to camp and then Harry approached me and tried to make me feel better after that loss. To be honest, I wasn't expecting that from him knowing that he really wanted to play that last round and just gave the chance to me and the I blew it up!!! But clearly, I think Harry and I will make a good team up. Let's just see where this goes.
2297 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brandon G. [La Palma Tribe]

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  i can't believe I pulled a comeback and brought a win to my tribe, Honestly I was scared we were going to lose but didn't want to put myself out there right off the bat and be seemed like a threat, but Ive never been the one to quit or throw challenges. so I showed up and gave it my all. I hope this win opens more opportunities to me with having more relationships. I haven't been on tg for over 4 years and the one person I remember and know is brittney, so we are going to work together and i am happy to be aligning myself with brittney since i know in the past she's a fierce strong competitor and always made it far in the games we played together so I know having her on my side is a plus for me. however, i do not plan on bringing her to the final 3, i will drag her along until I need her, but I have all my loyalty to her as of now.
2297 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Ross B. [Lanzarote Tribe]

Confessional: I've made alot of relationships in this game with Karmaron Jive Harry James and Burger. Hopefully they keep me safe in this game
2297 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [La Palma Tribe]

Hey I'm azri. I work as a game master in one of the escape room game in Malaysia.
Came into this island i was blown away bcoz of it's scenery. It's a beautiful island and I found a lot of canary! I hope I will not kill any of them bcoz of hunger.

For the first immunity challenge i had to drop out bcoz of my leg (i have a run event/marathon).
Thank god my tribe can pull out the win. I was so scared if we go to tribal i will be the easyyyyy target.

Now I have a lot of work to do. I will do my forte- social n strategy game.

- Nick M. (BluJay112) - i think he is one of the good player in survivor group game. So i need to get him on my side ASAP.
- Quinn M. (NeonGrape1)- we actually had a player-host relationship. He played my group game before. So i can use that to build an alliance with him
- Jacob B. (Lifeiscool)..mmm who? But if i need number i probably will get him
- Brandon G. (BrandonBam) our tribe hero so far. Immediately after i said good job at him, he went to talk with me to have each other back. It wàs a nice orchestra music on my ears.but... i do know he had a lot of time for the others whispered tons of promises and deals in his ears.
- Brittany J. (LaFierceBrittany2)- I don't know how to explain we played some of the group game previously but i think we can't connect well. We are like totally clash with each other. I keep imagine her and I become a great duo if we work together well. But. She is tough to get.
- Prince J. (PrinceJ)- this guy i talked to him once we reached on our beach. He probably become my rie or die but it depends on his gameplan and what he can contribute to the tribe and of course to me.
- Caleb W. (wwecmw). I don't know him. Same as jacob.
- Azri Y. (subfriend) he is a weirdly handsome guy
- John S. (John10) same as jacob
2297 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [La Palma Tribe]

Well, this game is getting off on the right foot for me! Thanks to my tribe, we were able to win the challenge and avoid tribal council! With that being said, i’ve just started to build a couple of relationships from the past so hopefully Brandon and Nick feel the same way and we can start some sort of an alliance to dominate this tribe. I know Azri from another game and he’s a good player, we’ve both worked together in the past so maybe we can be allies once again. i talked to Jacob for a bit, too, so that makes it 4/8 players on the tribe that I could work with so I’m not too worried. Haven’t found the idol yet but I feel like I might get lucky!
2297 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
JJ M. [Lanzarote Tribe]

Ok so far it hasn't even been 24 hours and believe me the shit has already hit the fan. Almost immediately Jive messages me saying burgerman29 is coming after me. Now, I don't really believe what he's trying to sell me but at this point in the game I have no one else so I kinda have to trust him. So I agree with him that we'd both vote burger. After this conversation I messaged burger asking if he wanted to be in an alliance. Really I couldn't fucking care less if he actually wanted to be in an alliance I really wanted to check and see if what Jive was saying was actually true. He hasn't responded back so at this point I have no choice to believe Jive and vote for Burger. I have also got message from j2999 and karmon but they are obvilousy sending those to everyone and I dont trust them for shit. Really neverous going into tribal council it could be me
2297 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #1 - "The Shit has Already Hit The Fan" - JJ M.

-x-
Immunity: La Palma
Eliminated: JJ M. (spintacularspinda) 7-2
-x-
Jackson T. (Karmaron72) ==> JJ
Ross B. (Ross56) ==> JJ
Harry J. (harrywasnak) ==> JJ
Jive M. (Jive) ==> JJ
JJ M. (spintacularspinda) ==> Burger
Cai E. (abeledaa) ==> JJ
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> JJ
James R. (J2999) ==> JJ
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Burger

[NO IDOLS USED]

Burger  ==> 2
JJ  ==> 7 (Eliminated)
2297 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 2
===
2297 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Harry J. [Lanzarote Tribe]

It pisses me off. It really does. I was the only person that even bothered to try on my tribe. What do I get? nothing. It's bullshit. I'd just like my teammates to try.
2297 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Nick M. [La Palma Tribe]

I Love that we've won the first two competitions, gives me time to focus on stars and build bonds with my tribe. I promise I'll be way more active by next tribal so apologies
2296 days 22 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [La Palma Tribe]

ugh i have no luck with the hidden immunity idol.
I looked everywhere. at the bushes, holes, caves under the hut, flag etc ...

Came to the challenge I was like..yup this is the time for me to show my tribemates I'm a worthy player. I want to repair my image from last challenge.

Then the host said it's scrambled words game. I jumped happily inside. I could get some scores it depends on how speed I am compared to the other participants.

The challenge began. I immediately just guessed what I thought it could be.. it was wrong for the first one. Harry scored.

The second word.. ding, ding,ding.. i know that name! I just don't know the exact spelling. So I immediately scrolled the clue sheet and scrattttttttt

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4EoSwB07iIT4jYhG/giphy.gif

The third one, I know that name too! Boom I spelled it without using the clue sheet.

This challenge is kinda advantage for me as I play a lot of group game + I hosting too. Soo I know some of survivor group game player's name. But.. harry also might have the advantage..he played a lot of games too!

It was me vs Harry. I supposed to know the answer for Hellomynameis347 but I put it Helloismyname347 -_____-"

Until the last score, if Brandon didn't show up, Ill score the winning point anyway. So Brandon wins it for us :D we won!

Now I have an excuse for me & Brandon to become closer. I can tell him we are both the key player for the tribe so we need to have each other back. If not the other will blindside us.

After the challenge also I try to talk to Brittany. Let's wait for her response.

And my eyes on Harry, he could be my cross-tribe alliance.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!