This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Canary Islands Confessionals

Topic » Canary Islands Confessionals

2307 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Cai E. [Lanzarote Tribe]

As of right now I'm working with Jive and Jackson and doing what they say.  I am slightly playing a very passive game but I don't wanna be calling the shots this early into the game.
2307 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Jive M. [Lanzarote Tribe]

You just approached the wrong man. I hope everything goes as planned. I just wanna increase our odds. I'm voting Harry
2307 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
VOTING CONFESSIONAL
===
Ross B. [Lanzarote Tribe]

Im afraid I have to vote out Harry
2307 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Brittany J. [La Palma Tribe]

La Palma was able to win the challenge once again! So excited to see how well we keep doing, hopefully I stay with the stronger performers and we continue to win until the merge! Talked to Azri, Brandon and Nick so far and I feel good with that group of four, I just need to get them all together in a group chat and see how they feel about steamrolling this season. However, I still need to get in good ties with the rest of my tribe in case something crazy happens (which i do see happening).
2307 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #2 - "I don't wanna be calling the shots" - Cai E.

-x-
Immunity: La Palma
Eliminated: Harry J. (harrywasnak) 4-3-1
-x-
Jackson T. (Karmaron72) ==> Harry
Ross B. (Ross56) ==> Harry
Harry J. (harrywasnak) ==> Jackson
Jive M. (Jive) ==> Harry
Cai E. (abeledaa) ==> Harry
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Jackson
James R. (J2999) ==> Jackson
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Burger

[NO IDOLS USED]

Burger  ==> 1
Jackson ==> 3
Harry ==> 4 (Eliminated)
2307 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 3
===
2307 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

Dang!!! Seeing Harry go was one of the sweetest moments I've seen so far. I feel like I'm really in control if this game. I have a strong and loyal alliance with James, Jackson and Ross. I'm as well working with Cai and now Burger and Sloth wants me on their side.
2307 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Lanzarote Tribe]

I knew going into this vote it was going to be split. I was strongly pushed to vote for Harry, but I trust him more than Jackson. So for me, this vote was more of a stay loyal to the people I know.

Going forward, I'm just going to continue to lay low, though I may push to do 1 or 2 of the decisions at tribal, as I don't want to sheep people, but equally I don't want to make too many decisions otherwise I'll be seen as a threat.
2307 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
Azri Y. [La Palma Tribe]

Wtf are my tribemates thinking?. The opposing tribe can actually win this if everyone is active and choose higher point urns. I'm mad at Quinn and those who chose 1 after knowing quinn dragged us to -2 points ughh
Praying to Survivor god to collapse the coconut tree to the remaining members of opposing tribe so they'll be inactive.
2307 days ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

WTF! This tribe sucks. Losing challenge after challenge after challenge is really downright pressing and I could not ask for a better twist than a tribe shuffle or a tribe swap.
2306 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===
James R. [Lanzarote Tribe]

This vote, I'm pushing forward for who I don't trust. I am pushing to do Abe as I haven't spoken to him, so it is safer to evict him. I am starting to gain trust from my tribemates, and I am now going to try and make sure each Tribal that decisions I want are what go through.
2306 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Episode #3 - "Collapse the Coconut Tree" - Azri Y.

-x-
Immunity: La Palma
Eliminated: Cai E. (abeledaa) 5-1
-x-
Jackson T. (Karmaron72) ==> Sloth
Ross B. (Ross56) ==> Cai
Jive M. (Jive) ==> Unable to Vote
Cai E. (abeledaa) ==> Self-Vote
Burger E. (Burgerman2929292) ==> Cai
James R. (J2999) ==> Cai
Slothy R. (Sloth_Roman) ==> Cai

[NO IDOLS USED]

Sloth  ==> 1
Cai ==> 5 (Eliminated)
2306 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
EPISODE 4
===
2306 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

What the hell??? Now, I know I'm at the bottom and all I could wish right now is a swap. The hell!!!
2305 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
CONFESSIONAL
===

I'm praying to all Survivor Gods that please let there be a merge or a swap. Huhuhu i hate this tribe for real. I feel like I'm at the bottom now with Jackson. I feel like Ross and James are playing two sides of the coin with Sloth and Burger but I still hope the 4 of us are good.

open group

Pokepat's Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!