This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preservation Island FTC

Topic » Preservation Island FTC

1730 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
@Leanna

1. I didn't create that chat or alliance so check again... (look i can put ellipses too!) I had zero desire to work with you for the reasons mentioned above.

2. If you didn't vote Cole it's not really a move you can claim to say you refrained from competing to take someone out...if you didn't actually take them out. If you were the rogue vote thrown my way it just seems like poor gameplay. So either A. you are lying about something yet again or B. you're further proving to be just a bystander in this game

I feel you literally did nothing all game except make Mike the vote on PI and ride people's coattails. While a loyal game is admirable, in my opinion it's not what should earn you a win. But that's for jury to decide. At least when I speak here I am saying truths and not the own made up versions I have of it in my head. I admit to my cutthroat style of game play but at least I have game play to talk about. All you do is giggle, type out emojis, and continue to be obsessed with me. Any time I've mentioned you here it's in response to a falsehood you've tried to present the jury and I'm not going to sit by and let it pass as true without defending myself.
1730 days 21 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
IAN ROBBED ASFF
1730 days 19 hours ago
LEANNA
@Kara - not playing ‘The Kara Game’ doesn’t make me a bystander... you don’t get to decide what I should or shouldn’t have done for MY game. 

What else have I lied about ? 🤔
1730 days 19 hours ago
LEANNA
What falsehood did I present?  Oh sorry Stef started the chat, my bad y’all were already in when I joined..

I didn’t ride anyone’s coattails, I worked closely with others to carefully maneuver through murky waters.  You treated almost everyone awful in my opinion and I still can’t figure out how that played into your game...
1730 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
@Leanna girl, I’ve already discussed in my responses here the ways you’ve lied. Things like me being a mole, claiming you didn’t know anyone except Cole, and the fact you say you cut me off entirely. ALSO, you and Stef were the first two people to talk in the all female chat and I came onto it almost an hour afterward.

The ultimate falsehood you’ve presented is how I’m such a terrible person and treat everyone so horribly. Firstly, the only people I feel I did anything horrible to were Mike and Ray. I don't think any of the rest of my votes were blindsides or involved lies. If anyone else thinks I treated them poorly, I would love to discuss that with them. With the exception of Gabriel, I had friendly relationships with everyone else in the game. You came into this final tribal council with me on your brain; wanting to discount me as a player to try to show you should win for being “nice.” I came in here to talk about how I deserve it for things I did - not to talk about how someone else doesn’t deserve it. Not once did I stoop to the level you did with me of making personal attacks. I was perfectly nice to you, even comforting you the day before, so your outburst came out of no where and others agreed. You have some sort of hero complex in your head that you think I need to be identified as some horrible monster so you can get votes. If it works on this jury, then great for you. I still know the game I played and it was not that of someone with no regard for others. There were a couple people I hurt and those are decisions I made and have to live with the consequences of. I have apologized to them. You don’t like me and that’s fine, but try to win on your own merit rather than pointing fingers at others. Every "mistake" you've made or someone not liking you you've given a reason/excuse that pins it on me. (Ex you thinking Ray doesn't like you because you were close to me in the beginning of the game.) If I've had that much control over you and your game then that's interesting.

NO ONE in this final played a great game, but I feel I played a solid one.
1730 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
Wtf - who did I know?

I would describe your behavior after merge as a mole, yes.

I literally blocked you, the only time we talked was in the public chatvdir the entire cast and when stef made that final 3 chat that I added nothing to and followed 0% of what y’all planned.

You literally just told 3 lies about me... this is how you operate holy guacamole you are delusional.
1730 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
Anyways to get back on topic with my endgame - The Patrick vote opened a lot of doors because I knew for sure the were cracks in the remaining trio.

The John Vote - in some ways I feel this was my fault , In other ways John is to blame ... me John and Siam has briefly talked separately  before the challenge about steps forward...

I thought John had won immunity ( he lost on a technicality) and I logged of after ...

Well it turned out he lost and we were making plans to vote Stef and had even discussed rocks for the F6 vote...

The next day John snd Cole discusses splitting it for 2-2-2 and without enough time to discuss with me and Ian, he does - only to get voted out by Cole 😬
1730 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
The Cole vote.  Let me make this clear I NEEDED Ian to win this immunity ...

I’m sure this will come as a great shock to many ( Yes, KARA because I’ve never played with almost any of you) but I’m actually a pretty decent comp player.

Ian told me his score of 48 seconds and while I’m good at slides, I needed him to win...

He did snd the blindside Cole was the desire of Kara/stef and Ian...

Now Cole and I discussed voting Kara ... while I wanted to vote Cole - I still didn’t really know if Stefs allegiance was more with Kara or Cole...

I figured it was possible to do a 2-2–1 with votes on me for Cole to see if I voted Kara, where I’d be saved as long as i voted as expected - I had been burned for not playing proactively, so I threw vote for Kara
1730 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
I’m getting crap for giving Ian a chance at fire and I’m confused why.  Here is someone I’ve played many tough rounds next to who has put a ton of time into them game , I can’t imagine not giving him a chance just so KARA would be guaranteed finals...

While I do think Ian played a better game than me, there is the possibility that a few people from my original tribe might have favored me over him, so I never felt like I was throwing my game away by giving him a chance.  Sadly, with Kara’s ranking and recent stats win , I had a feeling she was winning anyways ...

Plus I was able to remain loyal and give him chance to make finals.
1730 days 18 hours ago
LEANNA
At the end of the day, good luck jury!  None of us advanced ourselves here in any type of traditional way, but each of us worked our way into F3...

Perhaps I will cross paths with y’all again and Perhaps you will realize the loose cannon Leanna was just a facade.

Thank you everyone.
1730 days 17 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Okay, so this being my first time to address y’all, just wanna say congrats to you three ladies. You three being here means feminism won, which means we all won, and that’s whats important.

Stef - 3 idols, 2 immunity orbs, and one extra vote - 5 of these advantages came to your aid, some directly, some through helping your allies survive, and yet some people here want to say that you only made it here through your advantages. What’s your response to this? Was there more at play? You obviously had to do something right to not waste a single one **pauses and glares at Ray** So, what were you able to do to know to play them correctly? Is there something we’re missing in your social game, or do you just have a really strong gut?

Leanna - You have got to be the biggest question mark to me today. I appreciate your honesty with me throughout the course of this game, up through my vote off, so I wanna be honest: to me, you always seemed like the biggest goat, always just a vote seemingly for Ray, then John and then Ian, without making any moves on your own besides, well, ranting about Kara towards the end. And that’s how I left this game feeling about you. I don’t think Kara did much on a personal level from you, but I want to find your consistency. I’d like you to say at least one personally negative thing about each of the jury members in the way you seemed to spend 90% of this game doing with Kara.

Kara - I’d like to say that I’m very proud of the way you handled yourself in this game for the most part. You typically play a very solid, safe game that due to your likability, can get you the win. You saw the writing on the wall for yourself in this game, and made the flip to shoot yourself much deeper into this game, and look at where you are now. However, one thing I’m struggling with here is that no one on this jury seems to have any respect for the way you’ve played this game. I would like to see you do an objective analysis of the way you played this game. Do you truly see yourself as a villain? Was this style of play easier or more difficult for you? Do you plan to play this way again, go back to the usual way you play, or find more of a combination? How much does a game like this affect your relationship with the jury? Would you vote for yourself if you were in the shoes of AJ/Ian/John/Gabe tonight?

Best of luck to you three, you all managed to do what none of us could, and no one is drawing dead for my vote tonight, so take time and answer carefully. May the best woman win!
1730 days 16 hours ago
Jxhn
Kara I’ll be clear I read your entire response. You played very well but
You know what you’re up against. Good luck
1730 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
@Patrick thank you for your generous words. You, being the one person that really knows me here, are correct that I normally play a VERY SAFE game that I often float through and depend on my charm and nice girl personality. Doing that is a way I have won some games and lost some games. Yes, people liked me in those games and had kind things to say, but on the other hand it sometimes resulted in my demise because I could be too trusting and not as strategic as I should have been. There’s been many games I’ve been voted out with idols in my pocket because I’m seen as the social threat and no one would want to sit with me in the end. But in my most recent win I won by being the #fun #female #floyal girl that killed it socially.

In this game I started playing the usual Kara way but cautiously. I didn’t want to trust anyone too quickly or share my inside information. I wanted to find my own path in the game. I found myself initially stuck in the “oh crap, I like almost everyone here, what do I do?” scenario. I loved my original tribe but knew that people like Ray, Brian, AJ were close and we saw in the beginning stages that Ray and Brian of that equation would start meeting up with others at PI. Every time my tribe would say we aren’t going, Ray would go and vice versa. There was a disconnect from the beginning and we even had a f5 chat that excluded him.

As I expressed earlier, I saw Ray as playing the same game that I paved out for myself…playing the middle and trying to stay in everyone’s good graces. It was evident he was doing a decent job of that because even at the AJ vote I pushed for Ray and people turned the other way. I was like hrmm at this point this guy is my biggest competition and people will protect him. My ideal scenario was to go far with the Last Resort crew of Leanna, John, and myself plus the trio. It seemed like a solid 6 in my eyes but with the passion growing on the Nuku Hiva side of things to break up the trio, I knew I was going to have to make a decision soon. Should I play my usual game of floating with my original tribe and seeing where it took me – being the nice girl who got along with people and just politely agreed on what to do?…or should I take my fate into my own hands and become a villain? I knew turning on my original tribe was dangerous and would make me a target but I turned at an opportune time to get my target of Ray out of the game because I knew the plan of splitting votes on the other side. So 4 votes was enough to do the desired job and then have an even 4-4 going into next tribal, BUT I was on the side with the advantages. In that moment I was 1000% a villain. I had built friendships that people began to question and I got Ray out of the game before he could get me. I was okay with being the villain if it meant I survived and had a way to make it to the end. I believe I made the right decision for me because I wouldn’t be here without making that move. It made me a villain because I went against an alliance I had previously worked well with. Of course I was sad to sever those ties; I’m actually NOT a heartless cow.

This style of gameplay was by far the most difficult way I’ve played. But after that Ray vote I didn’t play dirty. I didn’t lie to people and say I was voting one way and do something else. I didn’t blindside anyone else, but I did successfully get 5 out of 7 votes through at merge. I didn’t enjoy voting out good people and good players but I was playing a game and it was clear to me and clear to them that we were not playing it together. This style is not my usual self so I was having to be more detached and less emotional than I would usually be. I usually play with my heart and am selected for pure hero tribes in games. In the real world I don’t consider myself a pure hero but I am definitely not a villain.

Honestly I don’t think I’d play this way again. I joined this game because for 14 seasons I gave Pokepat an excuse of why I couldn’t play. After being on Tengaged for over 6 years (shoutout to Ian for sharing the same anniversary month and year) I’ve kinda lost interest. As Leanna has pointed out multiple times, I did finally win a stars on my fourth attempt back in March and when Pat told me s15 was coming I said yeah, sure, let’s have some fun! I didn’t want to take myself too seriously this game but I didn’t have the intent of coming into the game to play as coldly as I did at times or be a villain. I decided to own it though in the moment. I said if people want a villain, I will give them a villain – at least it will be something I win in this game lol. I wasn’t sure I’d end up here in the end but I did and I don’t regret how I did it. Every game on this site is a chance to do something different, learn something about yourself (good and bad), and try to accomplish things you may have never done before. I plan to find a happy mix of the styles, with more emphasis on the normal Kara - focusing more on my social game than strategical.

A game like this can be rough, knowing you’ve pissed people off in jury either by betraying them outright or just knowing the plain disappointment that people feel that you’ve made it and not them. We all came here to play and win (I hope) and so at the end of the day I would hope that jury members can try to understand and respect my game. I’m an open book and welcome any questions or comments. I understand if people dislike the way I played because I stepped on toes to get here but I think it’s apparent that I worked to get where I’m at and I meant no personal harm in any moves that were made.

I would honestly vote for me because I think I did own up to the things I did and logically explained the moves I made. I did maintain a social game with people even though I was no longer working with them. I didn’t play perfectly or the best I’ve ever played. If personal feelings are cast aside for the type of player I was and the game is looked at from a strategical point of view, I think I performed the best I could and outshined my opponents. But I know I won’t get everyone’s votes and I don’t expect them either. I just think I deserve some credit and that people can take into consideration what I put into this game not relying on being the normally bubbly Kara that just floats her way. I did not want to float. I wanted to make it on my own accord.

Thanks to all that have even read my replies! I have rehearsal this evening for some community theatre I'm involved in but will try to answer things in a timely manner.
1730 days 15 hours ago
GentlemanG
LMAO all the times my name is being brought up I was such a target huh
1730 days 15 hours ago
GentlemanG
But final words, Congrats Leanna on your win, but don't think for one second its because you deserved it or played a good game because you didn't and are solely only winning based off the fact that everyone just hates the other two more than you.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!