This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preservation Island FTC

Topic » Preservation Island FTC

1711 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
JetsRock12 8 min ago
Kara having Patrick as your closest ally all game lost my vote gl the other 2

LMFAO I felt that
1711 days 7 hours ago
GentlemanG
Also to Kara, I do apologize for calling you an ugly bitch it was heat of the moment and had nothing to do with the game. I hate you as a player not a person.
1711 days 7 hours ago
gabrieltrezza
Kara, you know, there is two way of winning this game. Either being strategic or being social. You weren't both. You never really got to talk to me into personal stuff other than "what are you doing for your vote?" so I do not respect that. You followed people the whole entire game, expecting for the best. I consider you being in the final luck, other than, deserved.

Stef, I legit have nothing to say to you. You relied on advantages and idols the entire time. You let Patrick manipulate you into accepting another advantage even though you were being targeted for having a lot of advantages already, and that is just not smart. To finish, you literally NEVER spoke to me the entirity of the game, except that one time we went to PI for 13th i believe? You showed to play a terrible social game and not really smart game.

Leanna, like i said in my commentary for Kara, there is two ways of winning survivor. You are either strategic, or social. You were very social, you were the only one amongst the final three that cared a little bit about my life and myself rather than just my vote. If my vote goes to you, i want you to know that it was justly because of your social game rathen than your strategic game. Because, in my opinion, your game was messy as fuck.

Lastly, I would like to congratulate all three for making to final 3 and wish you guys luck.
1711 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
@John - right now I’ve been on the Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken Salad from Panera kick.  I don’t normally love salads with too much fruit, but the nuts and cheese balance out the sweet factor.  I do dressing on the side, you don’t need much as the fruit gives it the juicy texture.
1711 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
@Ray - Yes, I do recognize that you don’t like me.  While I think my closeness with Kara at the start of the game has a lot to do with it, rest assured, I cut her completely off from my game play not long after your elimination.
1711 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
@Gabe - I think ‘messy as fuck’ is an understatement. This game blew thru my life like a tornado, uprooting everything and creating chaos ... each round I tried to rebuild from the trash, but at the end of the day I agree it was not a strong performance - I would have happily welcomed Ian or John (or both) here in F3.  I let Isn go to fire, not because I think i’d Do better against him over kara, but because he stayed loyal and was open and honest with me all game.

When a season turns into an us vs. them mentality, it changes the dynamics a lot - I tried to forge a game play and strategy that could land one of us ( me, Ian, John )into finals.

While I will outline my end game next, I realized after the Ray vote that my only strategy was to find a group I could trust and work with them.  Kara aimed to create distrust and frustration ... I knew if I could find people I trusted , I could get to the end or help someone I found deserving get to the end.
1711 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
@Kara - everyone saw me as a joke.   By joke you mean no one saw me as a threat.  Yes, that is correct.  That is why I was over the top with the ‘Vote Leanna’ buttons, messaging each person each round ‘hey I’m not mad I know I’m going tonight.’

In terms of it not making sense you you when I blew up, all I will say is you took it too far in my opinion on how personal you made things with me to only have been lying the entire time.  It’s weird and unnecessary.

I betrayed Patrick and immediately PMd him after the vote to say ‘you have every right to be mad, I’m sorry, but here is why I did it’ ....

I feel like you never owed up to your moves...

Also, it must have been nice to recognize other players... other than Cole from a few years ago , most people I had never even heard of, let alone have any type of close relationships with.
1711 days 1 hour ago
LEANNA
@Kara, I did the final puzzle challenge - what you don’t know is that I couldn’t win immunity at F5 ... I needed Ian to, in order to take Cole out ... in a similar was as Stef didn’t Play her idol, I also knew I wasn’t getting voted out...and if I was the target , I’d still prefer helping Ian than helping your game 😂.

Remember ‘ I was a big joke’ 😂😂

You underestimated me as a player and you clearly know nothing about loyalty , otherwise it should have been obvious I wasn’t going to betray Ian at F4
1710 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
@John I thank you for your openness. I think you are the only one willing to consider voting me because it is quite apparent that the consensus among jury is that this is the most rotten final 3 imaginable. It’s true, there are many people sitting on the jury that deserved to win; unfortunately for them though they didn’t get to the end because people saw them as threats. With the final 3 you have in front of you it seems to me that maybe people have forgotten about the principals of survivor….you win by outwitting, outplaying, outlasting. I feel I have a stronger argument for these aspects than the fellow contenders. A vote for Leanna would be for playing the outfriend game. A vote for Stef would be for the outadvantage game.

We might be even in the outlasting realm because we’re all here at FTC, but I can say I was the only one here that had someone else’s advantage played on me, which kept me alive in the game. Oddly enough Leanna mentions her side being prepared to go to rocks. I was too…and in going to rocks I would have then been safe. So if I was their actual target that day, voting for me to be safe during rocks in an obvious 4-4 split was not the brightest plan. It’s easy to say after the fact, but after the Ray vote I purposely acted aloof, distant, and defensive toward my previous alliance that next day as to hopefully entice them to vote me and be safe in this aforementioned rock draw. These are attributes that go toward my outwit game.

As far as my outplay game went…I wasn’t lucky enough to find advantages but I knew where they were and that’s where power was. I chose to flip and work with Cole, Stef, Patrick starting at the halfway mark (Ray’s eviction) because I’d rather be on the non receiving end of those advantages (with the use of advantages you have less control of the outcome of your own game) and because I’d rather be a 4th to them (even though I wasn’t necessarily) than a possible 5th or 6th in a larger group. As later conversations went with you John, we both admitted that I would not have made it to the end had I maintained my alliance with original Nuku Hiva. Splitting off to the trio side was really my only option. I willingly took on the role as villain knowing that these decisions I was making was worth it for my game. And I don’t play games to intentionally lose them or hand them to someone else. Leanna has been addressing me this morning and I’ll get to that later, but I will still maintain that in no way, shape, or form was it a smart move to vote me over Ian at final 4. I don’t care how loyal and honest he was…anyone with half a brain knew that out of the f5 Ian was winning this game. And anyone that wants to hand the win to someone else doesn’t deserve the win in the end. It may sound nice and all for Leanna to say she would’ve wanted Ian and John in f3 with her, but that’s suicide….why play this “tornado” of a game that “uprooted everything” for you to not give yourself a fighting chance? It wouldn’t be worth the time or energy. I am not going to give beauty pageant/world peace answers. I played cutthroat in SOME areas of this game to have moves on my resume so if I made it to the end, I could speak for myself and hope that the jury would reward gameplay over who’s the nicest player.

I’d also like to add that I beat Ian in fire making and earned my spot here in the game's final moments. Never in a million years did I think I’d win that challenge but I did. Because of that, the person that would’ve won tonight sits on jury. If that’s not an outplay moment I don’t know what is.
1710 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
@Ray I pretty much addressed some of what you said in the above answer to John.

I actually did not want Stef and Cole out as you did. You created the Attack the Trio chat and I was happy to be a part of that to see what might unfold. I genuinely liked everyone in the cast but knew I had to work with the trio to get to the end. And I knew I had to work against you because you had already shown your cards that you 1. Didn’t trust me (from your public and private accusations) and 2. Plotted to get me out.

I will apologize for my fakeness. In all honesty I struggled making the decision to turn against you and seal my fate but it was the only path I saw that would lead me to the end. At the end of that day I came to the conclusion that I would rather look like the asshole that voted you out than be the idiot that got voted out from your scheming. I had all the screenshots of you going to your Island 5 group and telling them you wanted me out. In my eyes, this was a war you started and I was going to finish it. As mentioned in my opening section, I saw it as a kill or be killed moment. I’d rather make the move and take the heat for it than be sitting on jury kicking myself for not making the move that needed to happen for my own personal game.

I accept your apology and hope that when/if we see each other again that we can be on good or at least okay terms. I understand your hate for me as a player in this game but was hoping you would respect the gameplay. I don’t hate you as anything; I just couldn’t play this game with you.
1710 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
@Gabriel, I totally understand where you are coming from and admit that I did not make a personal one on one connection with you. I had much stronger bonds with Leanna and John from being in side alliances and already knew AJ from a game a few months back. Honestly on day 1 I was told that you were a snake so I was very leery of you as a player. I regret not making more of an effort to talk to you but it also mudded things when you quit and came back. When you quit a vote was already decided and upon your return adjustments had to be made. At that point I asked myself the question of “Do I even talk to him on a personal level or is he just going to end up quitting again?”….when it comes to the personal aspect of things you can see where that has landed me. People like Ray feel betrayed and hurt by my actions. In the effort of not being fake to everyone, everywhere I just kept our conversations to game related talk as to hopefully prevent another person being on jury hating my guts. In hindsight, I shouldn’t have had that mind set and tried to talk to you more because you were a player in this game and someone I missed out on getting to know better. It’s a two way street, but I definitely take ownership of not trying to find a connection that maybe possibly could’ve benefited us both.
1710 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
@Gabriel I don’t think I followed people. Had I followed people, I would have been on the jury now and I would've let people like Ray continue to call shots. I wanted people gone and found the people to work with that wanted the same things. We benefited each other and I got everyone out when I wanted them out at merge with the exception of AJ and Patrick. I would’ve voted people like John or Ian earlier though had they not had immunity protecting them. Hopefully you see more of my gameplay in my responses today, but if you don’t that’s fair and I respect your opinion. Please let me know if you would like to know anything else as we never really talked much.
1710 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
@Leanna I still would like to know what I “took too far” in making things personal with you. Things WERE personal with you and in the beginning of this game we were on the same page. But when you didn’t want to vote Ray, I found people that did. I’m not sure how that translates to me lying to you. What did I lie to you about? About two votes? Yes, I sure did because you played a messy game and ran your mouth to everyone. You played emotionally and I didn’t want to play a game where I shared every secret and every move with you even though we had a final 2. Your “blowup” and comments to me here are what I find weird and unnecessary.

I messaged some people after I voted them if I felt it was necessary. For the merge portion of the game after Ray’s eviction everyone pretty much knew where my head and loyalties were at so there didn’t really seem to be a need for explaining. I still apologized to people because I liked them as people.

I think you mean owNed up and yes, I always owned up to my moves with the exception of my rogue vote for Ian. Which was the SINGULAR time I cast a vote to cause chaos and distrust.

Yes, it was nice to see some familiar faces since I don’t play on tengaged anymore. I’m not sure why you’re trying to say you didn’t know anyone except Cole….Ian told me just yesterday he’s played games with you and you yourself approached me in this game saying Hi like we knew each other but I had no idea who you were. So anyway.

Leanna, again I say that trying to help Ian win is silly. I don’t think I need to keep repeating myself so I’ll leave it at that.

I never underestimated you as a player. Everyone can see your profile page where you have on display that you’ve won probably 1/3 of the group games you’ve played. You were always on my radar and you can have conversations with Stef, Ian, Cole, John, Patrick in which they could attest to the fact I always questioned you and what you were doing in this game.

Also, you made a comment to Ray about cutting me off…the truth of the matter is WE stopped talking. You made a production about how you “blocked me” in the main chat but you hadn’t done that. We were in a final 3 all female alliance, so I wouldn’t be assuring people you "cut me off completely" lol.

I’m sure everyone’s loving this Leanna vs. Kara back and forth, but this is really time for the jury to ask questions.
1710 days 21 hours ago
LEANNA
@Kara, that was the reason, we didn’t think the trio would go to rocks for you.
1710 days 21 hours ago
LEANNA
@Kara  - yes I did block you and you’re still blocked...

I literally never voted with or supported that final 3 alliance you made with me added to it...

I wasn’t trying to help Ian win.  It was a calculated risk - I have been loyal all game, I could blindsided my last remaining friend and claim in F3 that I played a loyal game. 

Kara, you are top ranked on this site and like just won stars.  While I was almost certain you would win fire, I believed that Ian at least deserved a fighting Chance ( yes even if his victory means he’s in F3.)

Sorry for the spelling error, I’m typing this on my phone, ugh.

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!