This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Epilogue

Topic » Season 5, Epilogue

2557 days 14 hours ago
tyboy618
Tito nods.
"And it's all thanks to you, Kaiousei."
Tito looks on lovingly at his mother, aka Midori.

Fuyashi bites her apple.
"That's right. We can really dominate with this powerhouse team. I'm really into research, Midori has insane physical prowess, Tito has great analytical and social skills, and Kaiousei is...well, she's great at everything. She's the leader we all need."
Fuyashi smiles admirably at Kaiousei.
2557 days 14 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei accepts Fuyashi's praise. "I'm not great at EVERYTHING, but I am pretty great." She smirks a bit. "I'm glad things are slowly starting to return to normal."
2557 days 14 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*oh stahhhhhp*

*Midori squeezes Tito's hand*
"I'm just glad we're all...most of us are safe now..."
2557 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma is napping on the floor of his cell, having been drawing on the wall a little with a stick that was laying nearby*
2557 days 14 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*the stick breaks*
2557 days 14 hours ago
Logie56
*Good bitch*
2557 days 11 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is back in her office after eating.
2557 days 11 hours ago
ccwagu
A knock can be heard on Kaiousei's door.
2557 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
"Come in."
2557 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
Kazusa walks in, bandaged around her torso.
"Hey Kaiousei... Just came in to drop a message."
2557 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
"Hello, Kazusa. Glad to see you're doing fine." Kaiousei smiles. "What do you have to tell me?"
2557 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
"I-It's a letter... I think it's from the Future Foundation."
Kazusa drops the letter onto Kaiousei's desk, which has the Future Foundation logo on it.
2557 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei looks at the letter and logo. "Ah... definitely the Future Foundation. I'd recognize that logo anywhere. I wonder if they went through what we did..."

Nervously, she opens the letter.
2557 days 10 hours ago
ccwagu
"You haven't heard the news yet...?"
Kasuza seems a little somber.
"There was a killing game apparently, forced by the 77th Class of Hope's Peak if I recall. It was all members of the Future Foundation..."
2557 days 10 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei is just about to pull the letter out when she hears Kazusa speak. "Wow. So they also went through a killing game." She laughs at the thought that she would have been in a killing game regardless of her decision to stay or leave the FF.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!