This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Epilogue

Topic » Season 5, Epilogue

2539 days 5 hours ago
tyboy618
Tito and Fuyashi make their way to the cafeteria stage.
2539 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori comes to the mom squad picture and hugs it*
"Thank you both. I never thought I would have such close friends anymore but...you did it. We did it. We can do anything. And I'll do my best."

*Finally, she holds up Satsuki's rattle and starts to tear up*
"Mommy did it...she's doing so much for you. She's being strong, spreading hope, conquered it all. And when I thought I couldn't do it anymore I did. And I'll keep going. Because the world doesn't stop for no one. And neither will I."

*midori kisses the rattle and looks out he window sighing*
"I could get used to this..."
2539 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Whoops she heads to the stage what fun*
2539 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
"Hello ladies and gentleman."
2539 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori smiles eyes still filled with tears*
2539 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei beams with pride and hope. "Well... this is it... it's the beginning of a bright new future! We are going to bring about a new wave of hope to permanently wash out despair!"
2539 days 5 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi and Tito applaud.

Fuyashi speaks up first, as per usual.
"You said it. Hope will shine through, and we will all return to normalcy. This is the beginning of a brand new adventure, for all of us."

Tito nods along.
"We've been through so much, yet you've persevered. Thank you all for making this process so much easier. Without everyone's support, I'm not sure where I'd be."
2539 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori applauds and tries to think of something good to say*
"I believe actions speak louder than words, but in this case these words that our fellow administration section members ring truer with each passin moment. We will defeat despair and give it everything we got. There will always be hope wherever there is despair."
2539 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
"It was hard. But at the end of the day, I guess I just have a strong will. However, I definitely could not have done it without any of you."
2539 days 5 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi places her hands on her hips confidently.
"And the same goes to you. A group goes nowhere without their leader!"

Tito holds one of his arms.
"That's true. We're all going to press on together, and help each other through this difficult process of recovery and recuperation."
2539 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori looks at everyone then back to Kauosei*
"So, what is our next chapter? This can't be the end can it?"
2539 days 5 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei individually hugs each of the branch heads. "Thank you, all, for coming on this adventure with me. Even though you're all decades younger than me, we did this together." She sheds a tear.

"Midori, to answer your question, I have a personal request. I want to reshape this world so that no one else has to endure what Shizuko Kirishima had to. The world backed her into a corner, and she fought back. If the world hadn't been so cruel to her, she wouldn't have a reason to motivate her to become a member of Ultimate Despair."

Kaiousei sighs. "In case you didn't know, that's where the difference in Junko Enoshima and Shizuko Kirishima lies. Enoshima caused despair out of her boredom with the world. Shizuko caused it to fight back against the world. Whereas we wouldn't be able to help Enoshima, we could have helped Shizuko. And since we weren't able to, I want to help those who find themselves in a similar situation."

She puts her hand in the center of the group. "I hope you all agree."
2539 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori puts her hand in the center*
"To all those who we've lost, to those whose lives have been cut short, words and faces well never see again, to make sure we never repeat history again. To...Shizuko who wasn't inherently good but, wasn't inherently bad..to Mom Squad...y mi hijo." *She winks at Tito*
2539 days 4 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi quickly darts her hand into the middle.
"Absolutely! No one should have to suffer how she did! She was a symbol of despair, but we can change the fate of her remembrance! We can use her internal conflict to change the fate of the world. She will be remembered forever."
Fuyashi looks up.
"Shizuko, your legacy will live on."

Tito nods, placing his hand in the middle, too.
"I cannot deny that we were mortal enemies, and I even stabbed her out of anger. But, at the end of the day, it seems that my research was not a waste. I investigated her because something was different. And I was right. With the four of us, and everyone else here, we will bring justice to those who have fallen to her crimes, including herself."
Tito winks back at Midori.
"Sí, mamá. Somos los cuatro de la esperanza."
2539 days 4 hours ago
ccwagu
Kaiousei tears up again. "I'm glad to see all of you see this issue the same way I do. Though her actions were despicable, Shizuko was a girl who acted because of bad circumstance. If we can eliminate the bad circumstance, we could avoid another like Shizuko."

"Alright, let's change the world in memory of Shizuko Kirishima!" Kaiousei announces. Everyone's hands move up and down as Kaiousei counts down. "On one...... two......... three!"

Everyone throws their hands up and chants, "For Shizuko!"

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!