This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Epilogue

Topic » Season 5, Epilogue

2532 days 3 hours ago
ccwagu
It has been a week since the escape from the final killing game.
The facility of the SSoFF has been rebuilt over this period, with great success.
It seems like a brighter and better future is on the horizon not just for the SSoFF, but humanity itself.

Kaiousei looks out at the SSoFF, in the somewhat repaired cafeteria. She is in the middle of a speech to the members, just like when they found Shizuko. When they got themselves into this huge mess. "Now, as you all know, we had significant casualties during the Final Killing Game. There were also members of the foundation not selected to participate, but detained. Most of them survived, but it is with sadness that I report that Takumi Nobushige and Bronte Sadayoshi are dead." Her tone is solemn.

"However, we can not let them, and everyone who died during the Final Killing Game, and even those who died in earlier killing games down." Kaiousei's speech is overflowing with hope. "We will continue rebuilding the SSoFF. Over the past week, our recovery rate has been tremendous, especially with Shizuko Kirishima out of the way. Though... at the end of the day, Shizuko was just a misunderstood kid. Those of us there tried to help her... but she took her own life during the climax of the Final Killing Game. Though her actions were unforgivable, deep down, I sympathized with the broken person she was."

"When you kill yourself, you rob yourself of your ability to rehabilitate yourself. I... I was almost there. When I lost my wife and daughter, I nearly took my own life. But, I overcame my situation. I gave myself the opportunity to heal and recover from that devastating loss. I didn't let it break me down. Instead, I let it strengthen me as a person. I just wish Ms. Kirishima had the same realization..." Kaiousei wants to cry, but she doesn't.

She finally reaches her conclusion. "Our mission was a success. We have trimuphed over Shizuko Kirishima. But... at what cost?" She excuses herself from the stage.

[You have at least 24 hours to RP. Every alive character is playable. If you do not have a character and you want to play as something, message me your idea and I'll consider it.]
2532 days 3 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori sighs as she listened to Kaousei's speech...*
2532 days 3 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*oh look both Tetsuo and Miyu were listening to the speech; at the end, both are silent*
2532 days 2 hours ago
ccwagu
(Both Toma and Hibana are imprisoned.)
2532 days 2 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
(damn...now i gotta visit this bitch)
2532 days 2 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma is sitting on the floor of his cell, having been thinking over the events of the game in his mind, he is kind of bummed that Shizuko killed herself, he wished she could of taken the opportunity to kill everyone else, help him spread that despair, ya know?*
2532 days 2 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori heads to Hibana's cell with some peanut butter*
2532 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Tetsuo heads to Toma's cell with a bottle of scotch*

*Miyu's drinking coffee in the cafeteria*
2532 days 2 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Hibana is chilling in her cell, staring at the ceiling*
2532 days 2 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori knocks on her cell*
"Surprise!"
2532 days 2 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Hibana looks to where the knocking is*
"It's my birthday already?"
2532 days 2 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori sighs*
"You know, I never knew when your birthday was...but I got you some peanut butter...I wanted to check on you."
2532 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Tetsuo knocks on the cell*

T: "Hey, asshole. Can I call you that now?"
2532 days 2 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Hibana smiles*
"Aw, a present for the inmate. Aren't you considerate. Should've brought a harmonica, too. Could've played some tunes."
2532 days 2 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
(which cell? Toma's or Hibana's)
2532 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(Toma's)

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!