This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Epilogue

Topic » Season 5, Epilogue

2542 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori frowns*
"You know, I didn't have to visit you."
2542 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma looks up and outside the cell, standing up and walking over to the bars, facing Tetsuo*

Toma: You can call me whatever, I don't care.
2542 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
T: "Okay, Asshole. Just wanted to stop by and say hi."

*he drinks some of that scotch, just a little*

T: "You know, I'm sorry I couldn't knock some sense into you after all this time of knowing ya."
2542 days 22 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Hibana nods and shrugs*
"Eh, I wasn't expecting many visitors. Would've lived in this cell with sheer silence, tranquility, and loneliness."
2542 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori slides the peanut butter in, just peanut butter in a jar*
"I thought you would like some..."
2542 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma shrugs*

Toma: It's not like you knew my entire life story in a nutshell, or what my motivations were for the future.
2542 days 22 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Hibana accepts the PB*
"Been a while since I tasted this."
2542 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
T: "Maybe you're right. Doesn't change what ended up happening, but eh, hindsight's 20/20."

*he stashes the bottle in a coat pocket so no one else sees it*

"You know, a friend of mine once compared the world to a mine shaft. Widely empty-looking and dangerous on the surface, but the real value's on the inside. Life is precious."
2542 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori smiles*
"I made a special request: let me in with this jar, and I won't decapitate the guards in one fatal swoop."
2542 days 22 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Hibana chuckles*
"I wouldn't doubt your ability to decapitate anyone. You'd have people pissing themselves like Niagra Falls."
2542 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: Here we go again with Tetsuo's drunk inspiring speeches, wheeee. Would it be ok to ask for your autograph? Maybe I could sell it on the black market and make millions.

*he gasps in fake excitement*
2542 days 22 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*chuckles*

"Hey, at least I don't go around killing people because someone died. All I did was start drinking."

*doesn't really care if that's considered tasteless or not*
2542 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori smiles*
"ANd your language hasn't cleaned up one bit."
2542 days 22 hours ago
MattLovesAmerica
*Hibana shrugs*
"I like foul, vulgar language?."
2542 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori sighs*
"You cheered for me...when I put Toma in a headlock...why? You called me Momma..."

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!