This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Epilogue

Topic » Season 5, Epilogue

2539 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: How is Hibana, anyway? If you would happen to know. Is she scissoring Midori when your back is turned through the cell? I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but it could happen. *shrugs*
2539 days 7 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori's office is a hodge podge of fans, training things, a meditation stuff and well, pictures of Mom Squad, and her trinkets of her children alive and well...not alive*
2539 days 7 hours ago
z3ro
"She's probably doing fine. Midori's visited her frequently, but she can't let Hibana out. I'm the only one who has a key. When she gets out though, I really don't care what they do together."
2539 days 7 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi looks intensely at the other side of the locket now.
"Daichi...the Incredible. You're lucky you didn't have to go through this. Thank you for being my rock, even when you weren't here."
Fuyashi looks at the files on her desk. There is a large manila folder, with the label 'ROYASHI'. There is another one next to it, labelled 'POLITICS'.
"One day, my dreams will come true."
2539 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: What's in the future for me? I'm guessing that is what you came here for, anyway. I doubt you would of liked to visit me just to chatter. There is limited amount of activities you can partake in while stuck in a cell, most of which includes laying around on the floor, etc. Is an execution in order?
2539 days 7 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori thinks over her whole experience from before she was part of a killing game to now. Of course if asked she would never live through this again but...if she didn't...she held up a pic of mom squad together. It was a good pic. She puts it down and goes through her trinkets and things of friends and children lost. Starting with Nao's scarf*

"My first...well second. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you twice. And I'm sorry that you had to go through that so much...so much pain but, I did it. We did it. I'll make sure no one forgets you."
2539 days 7 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei smiles, before coldly uttering, "You are in no position to know about your fate, prisoner."

Her normal voice quickly returns, though. "Don't make assumptions about me. I love talking to people, whether or not they are my enemy. One time, for example, I had a bitch-off with Shizuko over the phone."
2539 days 7 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*She holds up Lolita's broken mask because absol ain't here to do shit*
"You were...something. And yet, you were much more than who I thought you were. You finally made it out. Little tagger."

*She holds up Pop's or Antonios voice box*
"And you...you caused me a lot of trouble...but you also gave me the love I really needed. You have me the love I never thought I would get. You believed in me so much. And I know you're alive but. It's good to know you're still here."
2539 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
Toma: I would of loved to have been listening in on that conversation, I'm sure it was thrilling to be snatching her edges off, as the young teenagers would say.
2539 days 7 hours ago
z3ro
"Yes... it was thrilling. Though I do think of her quite differently, now. However, with your one-sided view of the world, I don't think you would be able to understand. I bid you farewell. For now..." Kaiousei leaves, dragging her hand across the bars as she exits.
2539 days 7 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori holds up Toshi's necklace. She takes a deep breath*
"Youwere a good friend to all of us. And what you did...it was hard....and when you did it again you stuck by him...loyalty was what I envied about you Toshi." *She kisses the necklace and holds Shinobu's jacket close*

"I'm sorry, I can't change anything but...the lake...I'll always remember our time by the lake. And your jokes...and your seeds...and how much of a bright person you were even when everything was so dark."
2539 days 7 hours ago
tyboy618
Tito hums the rest of his new masterpiece that is totally original and his. He wraps himself in Toshi's jacket.
"Qué mundo despreciable vivimos...Qué mundo maravilloso vivimos. Toshi, siempre te amaré."
Tito spins around in his office, laughing like a little kid.
"Este es el comienzo...el comienzo del resto de mi vida."
2539 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
*Toma nods to Kaiousei as she goes, snickering is heard in the distance from his cell as she walks away*
2539 days 7 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*She looks at Tito's necklace and notebook*
"Congratulations. You did so well! And now you're doing so much and will do so much more in life. You can do anything. And Toshi will be right there with you no matter what."

*She holds up Hibanas blade don't ask how she got it*
"You're a piece of work....but I loved every minute of it. And maybe one day you will nuke the world...I'll make sure to stop it." *She chuckles*
2539 days 7 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei enters her office. Over the intercom, she announces, "All branch heads, please report to the cafeteria stage. Thank you." She hurries over there herself.

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!