This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5, Epilogue

Topic » Season 5, Epilogue

2581 days 22 hours ago
tyboy618
Tito enters, brushing his hair with his fingers.
"Ah, yes...Rikako, she was a cordial woman. I looked up to her in a way. But that's right, there is a vacancy. But what exactly does this have to do with me...?"
Tito fidgets a little, reviewing his notes.

Fuyashi jumps with her.
"This is fantastic! Mom Squad rules the SSoFF! And we can instill hope into the rest of the world!"
2581 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori nods*
"This is...I never imagined something so fortunate can happen to me!"
2581 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
"I've been pondering my options for a replacement over the past week. Because of your ability to gather and use knowledge, which I believe you demonstrated during the Virtual Killing Game, and your warm personality, I am selecting you to replace Ms. Tsunakake as Post-Rescue Head." Kaiousei smiles and offers her hand for Tito to shake.
2581 days 22 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi smiles, placing her hand on her hip.
"You know what? I thought the same for myself, honestly. After what happened so long ago with my sister's stalker, I wasn't sure that I'd be able to recover. But this job has given me such an opportunity for meaning in life. And I'm sure you getting the job will do the same."
Fuyashi hugs Midori.
2581 days 22 hours ago
tyboy618
Tito pauses his shuffling through his notes when he hears the job offer. He looks up, a wide smile on his face.
"Me...? I...I don't know what to say! Of course, I'll take it!"
Tito flings his notepad off his lap and shakes Kaiousei's hand and kisses on both sides of her cheek.
"Muchas gracias, es un honor del tipo más alto. I will not let you down."
2581 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori hugs back*
"Thank you....I hope so too...now I can decorate this office accordingly."
2581 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Toshi is proud of his boyfriend from the 6th circle of hell*
2581 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
Kaiousei accepts the kisses with chuckles. "I'm sure you won't."

After a quick hug, Kaiousei hands Tito a new key and name plaque to the Post-Rescue Head office. "That was all I needed from you. You may report to the Post-Rescue Head office now. Be sure to switch Rikako's nameplate for yours."
2581 days 22 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi releases the hug.
"Of course! I can help if you like."
Fuyashi straightens out her clothing a bit.
"I'm no interior decorator, but I sure know how to stone things! And if I remember correctly, you're no stranger to design, either. You made those masks during one of the motives in Perugia, right?"

Tito holds the key and name plaque, staring in awe. He looks back up at Kaiousei.
"Of course! Thank you so much Ms. Kepura!"
Tito looks upwards.
"Te amo, Guadalupe, y te amo, Toshi."
Tito picks up his notepad and tries to play it cool walking out. When he shuts Kaiousei's office door, he does a little dance outside the door.
2581 days 22 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori smiles*
"Oh, you remembered. Yes, I am good with a needle and thread. But interior design....I don't know what to put in my office really..." *She looks aroudn the drab gray office and holds her bag close to her chest*
2581 days 21 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi points to the bag.
"Well, what goodies do you have in there? If I recall correctly, you also have some trinkets from some of the previous victims."

Tito walks over to the Post-Rescues office. He slides off Rikako's nameplate, and looks at it.
"Lo siento, Rikako..."
Tito replaces the nameplate and unlocks the door. He looks at the blank canvas and nods.
"This is my new beginning."
2581 days 21 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori sighs and puts everything she has on the desk: liliya's old mask, Antonio's voice box, Tito's previous song notebook, Nao's scarf, Shinobu's jacket,  Toshi and Tito's necklaces as well. She also has her fans and some other small trinkets that probably belong to a baby girl*
2581 days 21 hours ago
z3ro
Now that Kaiousei has finished her business, she decides to leave her office and head to the cafeteria for dinner. She locks the door behind her.

Once she arrives at the cafeteria, she grabs some spaghetti and a drink. She banters a bit with the lunch lady. "Our efforts are even paying off here. It's great to see a much wider variety of foods and drinks!" She finds a place to sit, hoping someone will join her.
2581 days 21 hours ago
tyboy618
Fuyashi looks at the items.
"Oh, my...you weren't kidding about that. Hey, that one looks like the one Tito has..."
Fuyashi looks at the baby girl items.
"Who did these belong to...?"
2581 days 21 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
*Midori holds up a silver rattle*
"My daughter's...my real daughter's. Apparently, someone from home sent these to me so I get to keep it."

open group

CC's Danganronpa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!