This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning!

Topic » Jury questioning!

2421 days 20 hours ago
ConnorB
U really are terrible with ur words. U were a lost puppy in this game and i showed u the way home
2421 days 20 hours ago
Falconbait26
I am terrible with my words, but I own it. And I'm in final 2
2421 days 20 hours ago
Falconbait26
Lmaoooooo YOU showed me the way.... HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
2421 days 20 hours ago
ConnorB
How is it on me lol, its 100% on you! Ur the one who doesnt sjow what they did in the game
2421 days 20 hours ago
Falconbait26
I stopped talking to you a long time ago. I stopped calling u an ally a long time ago. U had no control over me.
2421 days 20 hours ago
Falconbait26
I already said what I did in this game, u just choose not to listen
2421 days 20 hours ago
ConnorB
If this jury awards a pillow this game then u all need to log out and never sign back in. It would be a disgrace and pathetic for u guys as fans of the show to not vote for the person who clearly did more, cared more, and fought more to win the game. Ik u all cared about winning and u wish u were sitting in the f2, we all lied and backstabbed in this game. Deal with it and learn that its the sign of a truly smart and good gameplayer, vote like the fans ik u are and give david the win
2421 days 20 hours ago
ConnorB
Pillow did shit in this game u know it, ik it, and the VL knows it
2421 days 20 hours ago
Falconbait26
ok sir, I'll take a shitty runner up over a sad third placer. I have work in the morning so heading to bed.

Also the pillow thing...

We choose to sleep with a pillow, but no one forced u to accept the pillow. Next time, maybe win the comps and do something about it instead of complaining over my game. *shrugs*

If any more questions are asked, I'll handle tomorrow when I can. Good luck David, and as I said multiple times, as long as it's me or u, I'm content. Good night everyone
2421 days 20 hours ago
ConnorB
Im not sad nor do i care that i got 3rd i just want a syrong representative as the winner

Plus i didnt win any comps cuz i threw every single one of them
2421 days 19 hours ago
joey65409
(Btw I quit doing drs in the VL because at one point I got really busy and didn't have token and when I got hacked my mails were gone )
2421 days 19 hours ago
joey65409
Like not gone gone just unread so I lost track and was really busy and never had time to post but that's my fault making the game 80 days
2421 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
David what did u do before f6 that changed the course of this game?

-  as I've pointed out numerous times my veto win that I Zayed Zach and got Luis out week one and then when I was able to align myself with people and use them to help take out the ones who didn't want me in (Christian, Zach, Ryan, Bryan) I was constantly in everyone's ear about one thing or the other or just talking with them to make sure I maintained a good relationship (exception to this is Connor and nick because early merge I didn't trust either of them on but but I later patched things up. Also I cut off ties with Brian after a short time after merge)
2421 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
I will admit that Connor is right, I was going to vote you out pre-merge. Winning minority rules made a lot of people want to work with me. I made sure my target that week feel that he was only a pawn but, in reality, I wanted him gone. Good luck final 2.
2421 days 12 hours ago
Falconbait26
Well Connor that's not my fault u threw the comps. Part of your game was to throw comps and so sneaky things behind the scenes or whatever and it just didn't work out for you. My game worked out for me, hooper said he wanted me out and it did not work out for him. Me and my sockial game worked obviously,  that's y I'm here. My connections with ppl got me far, I could've easily been put up and evicted but it just did not happen because of my social game. That might not impress u but it is still a game move and it was my game move.

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!