This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning!

Topic » Jury questioning!

2422 days 6 hours ago
ConnorB
David i talked to hoop and i had him dead set on taking u out buddy
2422 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
Thx. I would've trusted u more had we talked more. We stopped talking and u expected me to just welcome u back and fully trust u, that's not how it works. I may not have been flashiest player with that flashiest moves, but I at least won comps, 4 of them, and when ppl needed that someone they could trust, I was always the option. I was never viewed as a true threat, and that's not my fault if you or anyone else views me as a weak player when in actuality I was  just in a really good position and I didn't need to go beyond to make it where I am or else I would be sitting in the jury. Appreciate your opinion tho.
2422 days 6 hours ago
ConnorB
David what did u do before f6 that changed the course of this game?
2422 days 6 hours ago
ConnorB
Pillow, u basically just described the floater strategy to me
2422 days 6 hours ago
ConnorB
I kept a relationship with u through the entire game, had u for once ever made an effort to approach me and talk to me we coulda dominated but u just sat back and did nothing
2422 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
U can put it that way, but if I'm a floater we're in the same boat. Difference is u work better with your words then me, and that's fine.
2422 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
I didn't want to come to you because you showed ur cards to me
2422 days 6 hours ago
ConnorB
I made moves, i flipped votes, i made allies and then stabbed them in the back the next week cuz it was fun, u followed my orders for a majority of the game i never took orders from anyone
2422 days 6 hours ago
ConnorB
U never came to me from the start dont make up excuses pillow its pathetic
2422 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
I never followed ur orders, I would weigh my options and see which one was better for me going forward
2422 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
Pillow is cute, everyone wants a pillow to lay their head on
2422 days 6 hours ago
ConnorB
They just happened to be what i told u to do 99% of the time lol, pillow i didnt know u were so funny
2422 days 6 hours ago
ConnorB
No the simple fact is u just laid there and did nothing, i couldnt tell the difference between u and a fucking pillow
2422 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
But if I stopped talking to you, how am I going with you majority of the votes? Connot I didn't know u lived
2422 days 6 hours ago
Falconbait26
I did more than ya think and if you think I just floated then that's on u

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!