This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning!

Topic » Jury questioning!

2417 days 17 hours ago
Falconbait26
Thx again Brian

But once again, me saying I didn't need ppl to take ayone out for me wasn't a shot at David, I was strictly referring to me
2417 days 17 hours ago
DavidM7
Speech addressing some things I've seen about my game:

"you're only here because you got lucky with hoop being ejected"
This is true and I won't try to deny it but luck is a huge part of this game whether we like it or not. I am not the only one who had gotten lucky and been helped by that. But even with that luck I was still I'm a house united against me but was able to turn the tide and get 2 people to keep me despite constantly being told I should go.

"you let others run your game til f7*
This is false on so many levels. I had been a house target going into merge after surviving a backdoor attempt and then was thrown right into another where I had to fight tooth and nail to stay in this house. I had to repair lost relationships that had been hurt by lies told about me and put in an insane amount of work just to get back in the mix but I did it. Then I was put up again and my hard work was shown with how many people kept me over someone who wasn't even that threatening.
      Also I didn't sit on the sidelines I was talking with people throughout the game even if we weren't on good terms. I made deals with people like Christian despite how I felt about him. I was able to get my targets nominated by giving information to people. The point I am trying to make is I wasn't on many people's radar so why would I win HOH and get myself on their radars when I could get what I needed done anyway? And I wasn't just hiding behind people either, I was constantly speaking my mind and making my opinions known so it's not like I was being a coward I was just playing smart because I knew this wasn't a sprint but a marathon.

"Eve was loyal and you backstabbed me"
Something I always say is 'never lie unless it benefits your game' and the same goes for turning on people. I did lie and I did backstab in this game but every time I evaluated the decision and made sure that what I was doing somehow helped me out and after it was done I made sure to let the person know why I did it. So yeah I backstabbed but I didn't lie to you while doing it and I did it to benefit my game.
As for loyalty I did have some of it. As I said in my speech my closest allies were Eve and TJ and I was loyal to them both to the very end and only one of them left. I did turn on allies but I had a reason for doing that it it was always to get myself and my closest allies further along and making sure I was in a better position to win with each person evicted
2417 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
It just goes to show that 1 person's bad luck helps someone else and the lucky person was David. See you at the finale. I can't wait for it.
2417 days 17 hours ago
DavidM7
FireX
David u played a good game and survived when u had ur back up against the wall but as a competitor i would have loved to see u get some blood on ur hands and make a move but u never did that till i was gone. Eve is right that u relied on ppl. Like u got lucky with the hoop thing and then u needed ppl to save u when u were a nom. U also never won hoh till f6 so all ur allies u had helped u so u def relied on them. I see u made moves on ur own and thats impressive since u did play a behind the Scenes role.

A tip: dont compare ur self to paul because he also let ppl do his dirty work and i thought as a game move it was will kirby but paul was kinda cocky and u are not so plz just dont say that. I feel like u needed ppl more then u let on.

Grats again to both of u. Played good games and made it as far as u can go so im impressed by that alone

-

I got my hands dirty just as much as eve did so I don't knkw why you think I relied on people so much. I actually won more competitions than eve so I did get blood on my hands. As for relying on people there's a difference between using them to assist my game and relying on them and I never once relied on someone to get my work don't because I know that people can't be trusted and if you want something done you have to do it yourself and I made sure when I wanted something done I got it done. On top of that I often would reveal to the person I was evicting that I was doing it even if they stayed (like I did with you actually) so that right there was me taking a stance and getting some bad blood with people on my hands. I respect you saying these things but it's simply not true that I relied on others.

As for the Paul comparison yeah he let them do his work but that's the key. He got his work done and wasn't just relying on others to do it but he instead made it happen. And besides I was not saying I'm like him because I feel I did actually get my hands dirty I was just saying the luck aspect should be considered when voting but my game should also be compared to it to see if it overwrites that.
2417 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
Falconbait26
That wasn't a shot at u, lol. That was me simply saying I wasn't relying on ppl to take anyone out for me. I never needed this person to win HOH so I can leave the target off of me and onto the HOH, I went after ppl myself when I had power.  Everyone else went after ppl they thought was a a threat to their game, or let their allies get in their ear. That's just that

-

Sorry for assuming it was but it sure sounded like it was. I just wanna know how did you get targets out if you weren't trying to get others to help you out? Cause you won 3 HOHs and 1 of them was at f4 when noms don't matter so you weren't able to take out many of your targets without winning more.

If people are going to say I didn't get blood on my hands then why aren't we assessing the games the same because as I've said I won just as many comps so I only think it's fair we judge equally
2417 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
Also won first HOH, that didn't really matter either. (wink)

But I won the second POV, that I used to save myself as I was a nom on the block. (yay me)
Then I won that HOH to get Christian out, which like I said was a great player. After that, everyone had their picks to target and they took shots at each other. I was loyal to my alliance with you, and had Brian and Armanti as well in case our alliance failed. Also under them I had Kashton and Kevin I had good relationships with so if I didn't win, I was covered
2417 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
well I guess first HOH kinda mattered, it sets the tone of the season, but yea. #thatwasthat
2417 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
OK yeah but I won just as many competitions and had allies just like you (Kash, Kevin, Brian, nick) so I was covered but the difference is that when I wasn't in power I was still trying to get my agenda through while you said "others had their picks to target and they took shots at each other" meaning you weren't playing unless you were in power and I was always on my toes trying to get the people I wanted out, out. What I'm saying is I don't see how having allies who protect you isn't relying on others whereas having allies who you get to take people out is. Doesn't make sense to me.
2417 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
I wouldn't call it protecting, it's just I was seen as the weak player to ppl and some ppl thought I gave 100% to them. I didn't need to break my neck to make it to the next week. When someone labels you as something, true or not, they will always give you that label. So I accepted the weak label or the floater label, and let ppl do what they thought was best. Clearly they didn't think I was a threat to them, so I  didn't need to manipulate people to do things, if I did, what would that have done for me, fuck me up and get me out.
2417 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
That's fair and maybe a good strategy I just don't think it's fair to say I relied on others when I was just playing the game and doing whatever I could to make things better for me. I'm the type of person who can't just let things run their course but I have to fight to get where I want to be and that's what I did. I'm not trying to undermine your game at all just prove that I wasn't relying on people rather just always trying to play the game and not just sit around twiddling my thumbs
2417 days 14 hours ago
kevin121302
LMAO I’m so dead at these arguments

The ones I had with Christian and Kashton were better tho
2416 days 23 hours ago
FireX
U def had to relie on other a couple of times. U are def misunderstanding what im saying. Im not saying u rode ppl coatails to get here but i am saying u relied on some ppl to help u and instead u are making it sound like u had control of what desicions they made.
As for winning more comps, that dont mean shit, its how u used them

This is not an easy vote for me anymore
2416 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
And I used every one of my wins to make sure I was furthered in this game. Start with the veto in week 1 (pre merge) I used it and got eve to backdoor Luis even though he didn't necessarily want to. Then when I won it again and took Armanti off to get you out up in his place. With my hoh I got out one of my two targets (read in my speech about how I wanted you or Armanti gone that week) and then I used the last few comps to make sure the ones I needed to leave would go (especially Nick whom I knew I had to be the one to evict since no one else would have)

I did misunderstand your argument some because it is true that I relied on others to help me out by getting my targets out (such as eve nominating my 3 biggest threats during the double - Nick Christian and you) but even though I relied on people it wasnt like I sat there and hoped I was trying to get my point across even if it meant I had to rely on them to get the job done. And even though I relied on others SOME I always made sure that my vote would further bonds with people such as making that deal with Christian or publicly saving Kash so he knew I was with him and so on. My point is while I wasnt able to be in power I still made the most of my game.
2416 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
Obviously I didn't have control over everyone's decisions, no one did. But I did what I could with my situation to try and play as hard as I could and get to the end of this game knowing I played hard and well.
2416 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
When the host is late for the finale

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!