This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning!

Topic » Jury questioning!

2419 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Conner can u shut ur dumb ass up
2419 days 4 hours ago
FireX
U did nothing that deseved to win at all
2419 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Im vote hoq u want and ask what i want
U treating this like its bb19 and not this
2418 days 22 hours ago
ConnorB
Brian take a seat bro, im smarter than u, u dumb ass hoe, everytime u lose u cry like a little bitch, u did in the power struggle and u did it here, quit acting like ur smart when ur just a bitter bitch who cant handle losing cuz this site is ur entire life.
2418 days 22 hours ago
ConnorB
My life doesnt revolve around this site like it does for u brian. I was on a couple times a day, i didnt care whether i won or lost. Go get a life bro cuz ur obviously alone and pathetic. Im just trying to make sure the right person wins
2418 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Lol ok
2418 days 21 hours ago
ConnorB
Ur so funny dude, this site is not my life but its obviously urs cuz u from what I've seen have never taken a lose lightly. Ur so easy to rattle, i find it hilarious, ur kind of my little bitch
2418 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Go torment someone who gives a shit
Btw i can vote for who i want. Im not a bitter person
2418 days 15 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Ok ill be pretty blunt with my vote. I played a hell of a game and such an aggressive game. It was SO MUCH FUN. and I do have to give credit to falcon for getting me out because I was a power player but... I just don't understand what that move did for you. I Wasn't even thinking about putting you up and you could have used me to take out bigger threats. And other then that move I really don't know what you did. But David in the other hand played a fantastic game. Although he got really lucky because hoop went inact( I was REALLY close with him so he would have probably voting to evict you) you still played a hell of a game and evaded the next two attacks I tried to get you with. This is exactly why I wanted you out. I saw your game a mile away and look what happened. You killed it dude. And unless falcon can convince me of something he did that was better then what you did then I have to go with the best player...
2418 days 14 hours ago
Falconbait26
You weren't coming for me but at the end of the day, I saw ur potential and I took a strike at you and it was successful. Although u weren't coming for me, you would've made it far and if you made it to the end, you could've won. Also you saying you could've took out some threats, you could have, yes, but I didn't need anyone to take out anyone for me. I knew what was good for me and my game and I did what I needed to to advance to the next round without putting a target or major target on me. Imo, that's impressive. If you can't respect that, or if it's not better than David's game, it's perfectly fine and I respect your decision
2418 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Damn now thats a fine ass answer
2417 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
FloatingToaster
Ok ill be pretty blunt with my vote. I played a hell of a game and such an aggressive game. It was SO MUCH FUN. and I do have to give credit to falcon for getting me out because I was a power player but... I just don't understand what that move did for you. I Wasn't even thinking about putting you up and you could have used me to take out bigger threats. And other then that move I really don't know what you did. But David in the other hand played a fantastic game. Although he got really lucky because hoop went inact( I was REALLY close with him so he would have probably voting to evict you) you still played a hell of a game and evaded the next two attacks I tried to get you with. This is exactly why I wanted you out. I saw your game a mile away and look what happened. You killed it dude. And unless falcon can convince me of something he did that was better then what you did then I have to go with the best player...

-

THANK for seeing that I had been playing hard from the start and wasn't letting people run my game I seriously appreciate it. I want to acknowledge the hoop thing because he said himself he would have evicted me but as you said I played my heart out for the rest of the game. Much like Paul in BB19 he was saved from the block by the pendant but his game really showed that that one spur of luck didn't matter. I feel that I played to the point that could make up for what happened then, not to mention I had almost the entire house against me but managed to pull even two people over despite the odds
2417 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
, but I didn't need anyone to take out anyone for me.

-

I can see that is a clear and direct shot at my game but let's not forget, that was one of your three HoHs and I know you had to had more targets than that. Part of this game is getting other people to do your work for you to avoid building a target on yourself until it's close to the end where you can stand up and make the moves more directly. I was able to assist in getting rid of my enemies without winning comps and increasing my threat level until the final 8 where I began winning to show I was actually throwing and not just bad at comps.

In summary I'm saying you can't ALWAYS be in power even if you wanted so you have to be able to manipulate people to get your work done and I was able to do that numerous times even thought I only won 2 HoHs and 3 vetoes
2417 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
That wasn't a shot at u, lol. That was me simply saying I wasn't relying on ppl to take anyone out for me. I never needed this person to win HOH so I can leave the target off of me and onto the HOH, I went after ppl myself when I had power.  Everyone else went after ppl they thought was a a threat to their game, or let their allies get in their ear. That's just that
2417 days 17 hours ago
FireX
David u played a good game and survived when u had ur back up against the wall but as a competitor i would have loved to see u get some blood on ur hands and make a move but u never did that till i was gone. Eve is right that u relied on ppl. Like u got lucky with the hoop thing and then u needed ppl to save u when u were a nom. U also never won hoh till f6 so all ur allies u had helped u so u def relied on them. I see u made moves on ur own and thats impressive since u did play a behind the Scenes role.

A tip: dont compare ur self to paul because he also let ppl do his dirty work and i thought as a game move it was will kirby but paul was kinda cocky and u are not so plz just dont say that. I feel like u needed ppl more then u let on.

Grats again to both of u. Played good games and made it as far as u can go so im impressed by that alone

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!