This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning!

Topic » Jury questioning!

2409 days 19 hours ago
kevin121302
Ok, I know that you were honest about your vote but you were a freaking SNAKE
I saved you literally every time you were on the block, and then when I nominated Christian you voted to keep him? But when I really needed your help you turned your back one me saying a bunch of bs to me

I also hated how most of you were fucken pussies the whole game. If I wanted to make a big move you guys were never on board you guys would always “go with the house” and that honestly pissed me off so much. I still think you guys played a great game but the fact that some of you were only going to save me if I had the votes, it really pissed me off, because whenever one of my allies came up to me and asked me to vote to keep them, I voted to keep them NO MF QUESTIONS ASKED. But when I asked you guys to keep me, y’all were like “oh idk I’ll have to think about it” bitch what kind is loyalty is that? I might have played a dirty game but if you were my ally you best belive I would fought for you MF safety.
2409 days 19 hours ago
Falconbait26
Falcon i love your personality and u are a true person to me. We had in dept talks that got me to trust u. However i asked u who u were voting so we could be on the same page and u choose to lie to me and not tell me till after it happened aka like david did with throwing me under the bus to kashton. I want to know why u lied to me because i was super loyal to u like i was with kevin and IT. I also want to know who u think played a solid enough game to win this had they made f2

First thanks Brian, I lied to you about my vote because I knew we all discussed a f3 with us and Armanti. I was bought in last to that alliance and it was made quite later in the game as opposed to me and David's alliance. I felt if I told you, you would've tried to convince me to flip back and save Armanti, and if you guys gained the power you'd have the upperhand over me and if we did make it to F3 I'd be the one cut. I couldn't handle going back and forth with myself over what to do when I sincerely felt evicting Armanti was the better choice. And it worked out, I'm in the end. Sorry I lied, but it had to be done.  Thanks again
2409 days 19 hours ago
Falconbait26
oops didn't see the second part, gimme a sec
2409 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
I also want to know who u think played a solid enough game to win this had they made f2

I think everyone played a good enough game.

Names that come to mind are yourself, Christian, Connor and Kevin.

Everyone wanted Kevin out and it was because he was a great player. Had he made it to the finals with the target he had, he could've took the cake.

Christian, played a very aggressive behind the scenes game. Like I said, week 1, he was one of the main ppl really pushing for me to put up Luis and he got his wish. Had he made it farther, I think his game would've got even more public and better and worthy of the win.

Brian you were a great player, you were good at comps and you weren't really in many altercations. You were also loyal to the ppl you were loyal to and that's awesome.

Connor could sell a case and convince you whatever he was saying was just 100% and real. When he started talking to me week 1 and all the early weeks, he really had me convinced we were solid asf. It wasn't until we rarely talked anymore that I saw how he was playing. He was playing those great social behind the scenes games. He won no comps, but his words and his social game and him being able to convinve u with whatever he was saying, it got him to F3 and that was badass of him.

You all were great but not everyone could make it to F2. (Sorry if this was long asf)
2409 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
also Nick will answer your question (just now seeing it's for both of us)
2409 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
@ Brian
David i respect the game u played but i agree with nick because i fail to see moves u made soley on your own till like f7 or f6. I think u rode to many people and even through u helped get me out by simply being nicks "allie" hes the 1 who nade that move. The info u gave kashton was useless because he knew u was voting him to even things up and i lied about saving him to cauae more drama. I want u to name the people who relyed on and how they helped u because despite the big game moves at f5 to f3 i nees to know

-

Slightly confused because you first say I didn't make moves on my own til f7 but then tell me to say who I relied on? Anyway I will answer the question. I relied a lot on Nick to help get you out obviously but earlier I relied on a good many people if I'm honest because this game proved that the people who made these flashy moves early on would not make it far so in throwing HoHs I had no choice but to rely on my social game which was other people and it worked really well because I was able to get my agenda across 80% of the time (Renny and TJ were suposed to stay longer had it been my choice).

And yeah the info I gave Kash may have been voided but it was still something I did on my own. On top of that I had to stand my ground straight from merge when I had Christian attacking me publicly and gaining the numbers against me so I had to work my ass off to get the votes and that is relying on others to keep you so yes I relied on others but I put work in to make sure I was able to stay while relying on those votes and people.

I think the biggest thing we have to remember is this game is a marathon so I may have made my flashy moves down to the end but look at where the flashy players who really hit the ball running are. I knew I couldn't win comps and set myself apart that early but instead set up my game for when things really kicked off
2409 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
Ok, I know that you were honest about your vote but you were a freaking SNAKE
I saved you literally every time you were on the block, and then when I nominated Christian you voted to keep him? But when I really needed your help you turned your back one me saying a bunch of bs to me

-

In my speech I explain this move because he was staying regardless so I struck a deal with him to further myself. I'm sorry that I turned on you but I played this game to win and I knew going with you to finals was suicide so I respect how you feel but I stand by my decision even though it broke some loyalty.
2409 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
@ Nick
So I still don't know who I want to vote for, so to stay true to my arrogant cocky self, this question is for both of you.

What makes me such an amazing player and person? you can make a list cause i know there's a lot of things! but be specific.

Refusing to answer this will probably get you to lose my vote

-

Well nick we never got to know each other super well bc of our differences however the time we did talk you were always the most genuine person in the game which is refreshing with everyone lying all the time and you always made sure to be real and never fake which is the best quality in a person imo.
As for a player you were the most impressive comp player I've played with In awile and you managed to evade the block so many times all while building trust with people. You had the best story arch of anyone in the season and really impressed me with your game. You kept showing us how amazing you really are at this game and I'm honestly glad I was able to meet you
2409 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
What makes me such an amazing player and person? you can make a list cause i know there's a lot of things! but be specific.

I know we nommed each other, we moved on from it, you won comps, you saved yourself when you needed to for the most part. You had some bonds with some ppl. I'm not going to lie other than that I wasn't too familiar with your game because I felt you weren't a threat. But based on memory wall ish David set up, you clearly were. Like I said before, I wasn't aware of every single thing going on, and maybe that's an oopsy for me, but me overlooking you shows that you're a great player. If you made it to top 3 over Connor, and you would've worked your magic on me and I fell for it, you could've outwitted me and that's what a great player would've done.
2409 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
Also @ Brian

To add onto that I wanna say I knew you may have been loyal to me but I saw that you were playing the game I was trying to play by putting the big targets against one another so I distanced myself and then took small low-key shots at you until I was able to win and take the direct shot (which shows that I did take a shit before nick took his which I think should garner respect that I made the same move he did just couldn't win veto). So I played with my own agenda and even tho I relied on social I definitely was playing for myself and by myself the entire game
2409 days 18 hours ago
kevin121302
Ok but still tho, I find it stupid that you “struck a deal” with the person who had been targeting you since the beginning
2409 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
Also eve saying how nick had him fooled is the reason I threw f4 hoh since I knew I had to be the one to cast that vote since nick really did have this game on lock
2409 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
But did you know my views on Nick then? (all love David)
2409 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
kevin121302
Ok but still tho, I find it stupid that you “struck a deal” with the person who had been targeting you since the beginning

-

It wasn't my finest moment but I tried making the best of a bad situation and I couldn't just sit back and let my game fall apart without attempting to make a difference. I am sorry that I hurt you but I played the game how I did and I will own up to my actions
2409 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
Falconbait26
But did you know my views on Nick then? (all love David)

-

Well if I thought you would have evicted him and seen him as the threat that he really was then I would not have thrown that HOH. I didn't think you or Connor would have evicted him because if how he managed to present himself and you (maybe Connor too) were eating it up so I knew it had to be me

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!