This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning!

Topic » Jury questioning!

2409 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
I never ate any of his "acts" up
2409 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
You legit just said you didn't see how he was a threat at that time
2409 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
"I felt you weren't a threat"
2409 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
I usually get vibes from players, through communication 90% of the time, and then there's times where I just see how they act and how I just take them on, like a judgement. And most of the time I'm right. So I just assumed Nick off of  a judgment that he was just another player in the game and I underestimated him. It had nothing to do with his "'acts, but just how I perceived him
2409 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
Oh I guess that's true I just perceived it as nick being able to downplay his game and make others see him as a non-threat. Honestly I feared nicks game and that's why I took him out. I feared he had really pulled the wool over the eyes but maybe I was wrong
2409 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
indeed, but hey, it worked out good for you... and me and kinda Connor too
2409 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Iv made my mind on who im gonna vote. At the end of the day ima choose the more loyal person over the Villain. Grats again on f2 out of 28 ppl.

U both said i played an amzing game i i would like to know 1 thing. Had i won pov at f5 then won my way to f2 would u have votes for me.
Me vs nick
Me vs falcon
Me vs david
Me vs eve

Srry i just like to know. This is also gonna help me make a final decision as im a little wavy on it
2409 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
Me vs nick: I'd vote you Brian. I'd love to hear both cases tho if this was the case.

Me vs falcon ( I think you mean Connor?) I'd really have to listen to the cases. But if I had to pick I'd pick you, because I feel u were more genuine with me.

Me vs david: I'd vote David, loyal to him  from beginning of the game.
2409 days 16 hours ago
Falconbait26
Also thanks again
2409 days 16 hours ago
DavidM7
U both said i played an amzing game i i would like to know 1 thing. Had i won pov at f5 then won my way to f2 would u have votes for me.
Me vs nick
Me vs falcon
Me vs david
Me vs eve

You over everyone tbh. But knowing that you now are voting g for loyalty over villain really makes me lose respect for you (even if I'm the loyal you are referring to but I wasn't loyal so I doubt it's me) because you said yourself you lied to whoever whenever and that's part of the game. You backstab and lie in order to do well and the fact that everyone is saying loyalty deserves the crown is honestly making me sad knowing were all big Brother fans and can sit here and say these things. Gameplay should always come first and yeah loyalty is a gameplay but look at the moves the ones who weren't loyal had to make and overcome to get farther.

I'm not even hurt that I am probably not getting you vote but I'm hurt that you who played one of the best games is saying  these things
2409 days 16 hours ago
ConnorB
David, i believe a lot of luck and chance is what got u here. Had hoop not been in an accident at the double eviction right before merge u woulda been gone. I think u did absolutely nothing in this game up until f6 which is pretty sad.

Pillow, u were a great ally and u were my ride or die since the day zach left, u should a put more trust in me man. With thay being said, im sorry but u dont deserve to win, u were a jury goat and u basically didnt do anything all summer.

I dont have a question good luck to u both
2409 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
To be fair hoop very well could have voted to keep me then and I stay anyway
2409 days 15 hours ago
ConnorB
Im being brutally honest, david did nothing in this game to change it going forward but he fought his ass  off when his back was against the wall and played a great end game, as fans of the game if u vote based on "honesty" or "loyalty" just shut ur fucking dumbasses up. Every single one of u got outplayed and outlasted, u all thought u played the best games but at the end of the day if u played the best game u would be sitting in the f2. Dont be bitter bitches and awrd david the win. Swallow ur fucking pride and vote for who actually made moves and tried in this game over the fucking throw pillow sitting next to him. Hike up your skirts and vote for david
2409 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
It's funny that people think I did nothing til f6. Can't wait for you all to read my confessionals.
2409 days 15 hours ago
DavidM7
Anyway thanks Connor someone has respect for the game

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!