This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2073 days 17 hours ago
zorbo678
As an impartial viewer, one of you DESERVES to win. The other two are just here tbh
2073 days 16 hours ago
kingLiam
@Ikah If I wouldn’t have you as my F2, I wouldn’t have your back and came to you when Kolby came in, or tell you to raise hell to JP when they were trashing you, don’t come here to tell me “buddy”, I supported you every single time. Youre just jealous of having your friends not being exclusive with you, I cannot be friend with Raul and Nick, because they hate you. You say I’m taking this too personal, but you’re the one fighting with whole tea circle and having fights with everyone who doesn’t agrees with you. You’re a self made dictador.
2073 days 16 hours ago
TMAN54445
O HELL NO DONT TALK ABOUT CHILLTOWN LIKE THAT
2073 days 15 hours ago
TJ2807
I'd like to see who deserves it in your eyes, AJ, lol.
2073 days 15 hours ago
cole225
tbh i voted a different way but Tj fucking deserves it he played all of us he was in the middle and had a lot of shields which was smart on his part but 1 of the main reasons i think he deserves it and i think imma switch my vote to Tj is because Ikah helped/cheated for Tris to get in the game so that Tris can benefit Ikah  and only him buuuut when i went out i was planing to mud idol tj and he most likely would have done the same and both of us would have been out but while talking he managed to get me to trust him so i switched my mud idol towards Ikah and then he gave ikah his mud idol which Ikah gave to Tris and he suicide bombed like the retard he is because he is in love with Ikah's dick in his ass and Tj managed to get me out and Ikah's fuck buddy while ikah lost his bitch . So who won in that scenario ? GG Tj /
2073 days 15 hours ago
TMAN54445
MMMMMMMMMM IKAH DICK YUMMY
2073 days 14 hours ago
zorbo678
Ill comment after votes are submitted.
2073 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
@Pies Listen kid, you could ask everyone in the jury who was winning at F4, ask any of them except for Kyle, everyone was voting for me. So the name floater doesn’t belongs to me. But the tag of delusional definitely belongs to you. Peace!
2073 days 13 hours ago
TJ2807
Thank you Marto!
2073 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Dont vote for TJ
2073 days 13 hours ago
TJ2807
Rodddddddd
2073 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
tbh i voted a different way but Tj fucking deserves it he played all of us he was in the middle and had a lot of shields which was smart on his part but 1 of the main reasons i think he deserves it and i think imma switch my vote to Tj is because Ikah helped/cheated for Tris to get in the game so that Tris can benefit Ikah  and only him buuuut when i went out i was planing to mud idol tj and he most likely would have done the same and both of us would have been out but while talking he managed to get me to trust him so i switched my mud idol towards Ikah and then he gave ikah his mud idol which Ikah gave to Tris and he suicide bombed like the retard he is because he is in love with Ikah's dick in his ass and Tj managed to get me out and Ikah's fuck buddy while ikah lost his bitch . So who won in that scenario ? GG Tj /

Marto Im sorry, but the winner in that scenario is me, I was going home because tj got you to play your mud idol on me

I told tj id play it myself if he gave it to me, he wouldnt of had tris do it.

I essentially saved myself instead of letting TJ trick me, Which is what I did the entire season, I let TJ tell me the info I needed to make my moves, and TJ was as loyal as Tris was so stop going at Tris

I got Tris to save me

I brought Tris into the game because he came to me and asked, I like Tris. Give that up, its pussy shit to call it cheating, its tengaged lmao

I made a move out of it and im sorry man that im a dick when explaining that but, saying TJ deserves it is essentially the same as saying I deserved it because we worked together and his moves were mine.

So THank you!
2073 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
6/10 jury votes received
2073 days 8 hours ago
cole225
Good job tj 😍
2073 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
If TJ wins I will literally puke

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!