This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2061 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Anyway my question for both finalist did y'all leak/ snake me at anything I have ever said while I was in the  game yes or no if you both answer no then either my fellow jurors are lieing or your lying and I hate liars tell the truth cause I will find out I have my sources
2061 days 22 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Also both I mean tj and ikah Ryan your excluded I don't know why your here so sorry still love you
2061 days 22 hours ago
ZforZombie
Anyway my question for both finalist did y'all leak/ snake me at anything I have ever said while I was in the  game yes or no if you both answer no then either my fellow jurors are lieing or your lying and I hate liars tell the truth cause I will find out I have my sources

A:
The only thing I leaked from you was the jury votes so that Ryan wouldn’t send me home with mud Idol, because TJ wanted my two votes.
I needed TJ to see that Liam was a bigger threat to win than I was.
Otherwise there wasn’t really a damn reason for me to leak shit from you because I trusted you more than anyone this season.
I sure as helll wasn’t leaking out Satan-PeaceMakers alliance
2061 days 22 hours ago
MrBird
WHOCEVER JUROR FINDS ME BLOOD LEVEL WITH BUMBERS IN THEIR USER 75+ GIFTS AND 14 PAGES OF FRIENDS WILL GET MY VOTE
2061 days 21 hours ago
born2pizza
- [2nd] --- Mud's Survivor: Greece --- Runner up
- [2nd] --- Mud's Survivor Cambodia: Second Chances --- Runner up

I don't think I have a chance at winning, but send me questions if you want to know what I've done during the game. I wouldn't be even mad if you guys don't because I wasn't here when there was 30 person cast like you guys, so props on yall. Good Luck, Ikah & TJ!
2061 days 21 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
go ikah
2061 days 19 hours ago
cole225
the first challenge and Kyle was pushing for Sydney to go HARD. But, I had made a deal with Sydney alone, and her not being super active I knew she’d be loyal to me, so I leaked to her she’d be getting votes and should use her mud idol, thus sending two people home and furthering myself in the game,

Sydney was active and i told her before we even had lost the challenge to use her mud idol on Kyle if we go to tribal
2061 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807

The only time I lied to you was when I lied about not exposing the Satan-Peace Makers alliance. Other than that I tried to do my best to keep you in as long as I could.
2061 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807
*That was worded weirdly, so yes I leaked that chat but also lied about it's importance, just to gain trust from the other side
2061 days 16 hours ago
TJ2807
And @ Marto,
To my knowledge she wasn't talking a lot and I didn't really see her a challenges if my memory serves me right lmao but cool that we had the same idea then XD
2061 days 14 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thank you Pies!
2061 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
This season was a waste because of the mud idols. However congrats to Ikah for making it this far as a winner! That’s super impressive.
2061 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thank you Brady!
2061 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
TJ GRATS HAD I NOT SUICIDED WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED?
IKAH WE R CHILLTOWN BUT I FEEL LIKE U BROUGHT ME BACK 4 U HOW IS THIS NOT TRUE
RYAN GOT NOTHING 4 U HEAD BACK 2 CAMP
2061 days 11 hours ago
ZforZombie
TRIS:

I brought you back for me, but I also brought you back for you. I wouldnt bring anyone back if I didnt think theyd work with me, I made an alliance and friendship with you by bringing you back. We took out almost the entire cast together by doing so. You got to return and play and play you did, I think giving you three chances in exchange for loyalty was a fair trade, that paid off. Im sorry we werent able to make it to the end.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!