This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2074 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
ok sorry ;c
2074 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
It’s ok Mark :)
2074 days 19 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
I hope people liked me and I hope my buddy this game wins  go ikah
2074 days 19 hours ago
TJ2807
lmao
2074 days 18 hours ago
ZforZombie
Omg thank you Mark

I’ll try
2074 days 15 hours ago
VegasBoy94
dont really know ryan

but i know tj and ikah love you both but gotta root for ikah in this final season!
2074 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thanks Zac, Means a lot
2074 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
@Ikah Are you fucking kidding me? Don’t try it, Ikah. Because you know good and damn well, you were my F2, and btw I did not talk down to you, I had to see how the fuck we would get together to the end since you were so hated, stop doing that, that’s not what friends do, and if this is the vibe, I’m not liking it
2074 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
@Pies you may say you did blindside Brittany, but you could idol five castaways and you would still be in the minority because no one really likes you. You’re just-a joke, not even a good one.
2074 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
@Tris you’re so annoying like you act like you’re 10, you let someone control you, you can’t make a decision by your own, you’re a non functional human being, pull it together
2074 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
@Kyle man, you’re not even ghetto, stop trying to be black, it’s not who you are, it looks too poser-ish, too much of a try hard
2074 days 14 hours ago
kingLiam
I don’t give a fuck about fighting someone, I’m going out with a bang
2074 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
You’re wrong for all of what you said towards everyone.

I didn’t know I was your F2 till you told me I was basically your goat to the end.

You were more than willing to let people vote me out and didn’t give a shit, you know that. It wasn’t until you realized you could beat me in the end that you actually wanted to go to the end with me and work with me.

Don’t try it?

Try what? Because I’m just telling you the truth.

Thanks Liam, I’m not liking this vibe either, I suggest you stop being in your feelings towards people  and start thinking about the actual game. Otherwise Mud Island was a waste of time.
2074 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
liam I could of eliminated you so if your gonna  treat people bad I might be out rn but at least I wasent a goat this whole game and then start being a jerk at the end if you and I were final 2 you wouldn't stand a chance with that attachuched
2074 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
I hope your happy get the villan  of the season award liam ;D

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!