This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2031 days 5 hours ago
mudndawilderness
*Finalists enter*

*Ikah, Ryan, and TJ sit down*

We now bring in the members of our jury: JP, CuntCritter, Raul, Nick, James, Marto, Tris, Kyle, Gamo, and Lorenzo... voted out at the last tribal council.

Finalists, great job to all of you for making it to this milestone in the game. You may post opening statements, and answer as many or as little questions as you would like.

Jurors, please vote for who you believe played the best game, and who most deserves the title of Sole Survivor. Please send your vote in once you feel that you have made an educated decision.

The reunion will be scheduled after I receive all the votes. Good luck to you three!!!
2031 days 5 hours ago
MrBird
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
2031 days 5 hours ago
kingLiam
Well, TJ, you’re winning because leaked information, so Grats to you. Ikah, you’re a cheater and Ryan, you came in late. So see ya at the reunion
2031 days 5 hours ago
Silver09
Congrats f3, this was a shitty season with a shitty cast btw.
2031 days 5 hours ago
ZforZombie
Thanks Silver

And Liam you are entitled to your opinion
2031 days 5 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Opinion and fact are not the same Ikah
2031 days 5 hours ago
TJ2807
Thank you Liam? I think? Lol
And thank you Silver
2031 days 5 hours ago
TJ2807
Hey Jury!
Holy fuck I made it......... This game was truly hell honestly, but I loved it!
Now, I may have had alliances with well... nearly all of you... yeah.... sorry about that... but hey, I had to further myself in this game! I had to play the middle and do my best to help both “sides” the entire time and managed to keep myself in a powerful position where people were comfortable to give me information and I could very easily use it to my advantage. I did my best to get the biggest threats in this game out and did the best I could in this game and still kept myself seeming weak as long as I possible could.
Now, I may have not used any idols myself but well.... my mud idol was used to make a move, and the Palaka idol which was indeed the idol I found was also used! We will get to that later, and how I got another idol to be wasted as well!
Let’s start off with the very beginning, the tribes.
I made deals and relationships with everyone except for one person, Jessie, which would mean I HAD to make sure he was the one to go first, and I succeeded in getting him out and making my first move.
Next tribal for us would be more interesting. Having won immunity (Shoutout to my partners in that challenge, JP and Will, thanks y’all) I was more free to create some havoc, so Me/Marto/Tiffany/Kyle W had made an alliance from the first challenge and Kyle was pushing for Sydney to go HARD. But, I had made a deal with Sydney alone, and her not being super active I knew she’d be loyal to me, so I leaked to her she’d be getting votes and should use her mud idol, thus sending two people home and furthering myself in the game, kept Marto and Tiffany loyal to me as well as my separate relationship with Kyle R. With all the idol clues I got for winning immunities for my tribe and myself, I was able to find the Palaka idol and stay somewhat quiet about it for a little.
Not a lot happened between Tribe swap and merge for my game, gave Lindsey my idol and then she gave it back after she didn’t need to use it, but other than that it was a pretty quiet time.
Then, the merge hit!
I LOVED this merge tribe, nobody was really against me and I could get myself comfortable.
Also, Ikah immediately told me he won CuntCritter which was awesome for the group of Me/Ikah/Kyle R which came together somewhere during the tribe swap I believe.
Then I got to work.
I had to get people to talk to me and use me as a number from both sides, and my prime candidates for that were Ikah and Nick.
Nick told me JP planned to Mud idol Ikah out, but me having a good relationship with Ikah and having trust for him, I decided to give him my idol to play on himself, keep blood off my hands by not directly playing it and managing to protect the people most beneficial to me, resulting in JP’s elimination. I did want to work with JP in this game but it would be too dangerous to do, so he had to leave.
Then we had Will quit, Kolby as a replacement quit soon afterwards, and have James and Ryan enter the game, two more people in friends with, awesome! Just a note, Will tried to give me his mud idol, but Mud didn’t let him because he had already quit, but thanks for trying Will <3
This tribal was one of my best pieces of work yet... but it was a messy one.
So, now that JP left, Nick was taking over a side and starting to make chats and idol hunt, eventually finding the idol. I found the idol as well, just later, and as a tactic told nick I found it but didn’t know if I got it yet, making him more comfortable to tell me he had found it, further confirming what I suspected. Now, one side was trying to get Ikah and CuntCritter out while the other side was trying to get Nick/Marto out. I still needed Nick and Ikah in the game, but was fine with any of the others leaving as long as I was safe, and at this point Ryan came to me showing his willingness to work closely with me which was a huge step towards working closer with him.
Now, Nick didn’t feel safe and I tried to keep it that way so the idol would be out of play, and I told Ikah/Kyle about that, making them target Marto with their mud idol instead. The only part I didn’t know was Raul’s suicide mission to protect Nick, which was even better because it eliminated both CuntCritter and him from the game, and well, 2 is better than one!
Now for the next vote, my memory is a little bit foggy on this one! But I do remember Nick being mud idoled out by Tris form a MI he got from Ikah... sounds right. I know I knew what was going to happen, couldn’t prevent it, and just had to let them get rid of one of those big threats without me getting blood, so I can just plan my next big blowup.
Next tribal flopped for me just a little bit, but it all worked out!
So we had a new leader on one side, welcome Marto to the throne! He tried his best to take over and take a hit at Kyle, but I had other plans. And as it seemed, great minds think alike, and Gamo has the same idea. We ended up both leaking to Kyle he was about to be voted out.
Kyle was no threat to my game,
he was a friend and very useful to have around, but I had to make him use up his mud idol to make the one I had more powerful for later on. So I made him use his on James, but then my attempts to get James to use his on Kyle to get a double kill didn’t work out exactly, but a lot of drama was definitely caused.
Now my game was a little messy and definitely needed a little cleanup, Marto was no longer with me, Gamo was catching on that I would be a threat to him, Ikah essentially had tris as CuntCritter 2.0, Liam still thought he had a mud idol despite having drunkenly given it up to Ikah and was targeting me, and then there was Kyle with his elephant crap, and Ryan, the one true ally I wanted to bring to the end, I mean, he was brought in late, a great type of player to want to sit next to, and still with a mud idol in his pocket. So I needed to use my mud idol for SOMETHING and make a move, and it took a lot of work, because Marto was supposedly originally going to Mud Idol me out so I needed to dig myself out of that hole. I needed him to throw his mud idol ANYWHERE else and I’d give my mud idol to ikah to launch back and be sure I was safe, now Ikah was smarter than that and used Tris as his cannonball, but the same affect happened and I successfully got Marto out, eliminating that “side” and having everyone in a grey middle trying to survive.
Now here we are in f6!
Now, I loved getting to play with Gamo who schemed similarly to myself, but he was way too smart and sneaky to keep in this game, but he won immunity. Now, if I took ikah out, which was a possibility, I would easily be the target by Gamo and Liam, which is not something I wanted for myself, so I needed to take Kyle out to keep ikah as a meat shield for at least one more vote. Then, we managed to get Gamo out for the next tribal.
Then, for the first time since very early in the game, I won myself individual immunity and earned my date here to talk to you guys. Still I had one more decision to make. Ryan gave me the opportunity to choose who I wanted him to mud idol out of the game, yet another mud idol I controlled without directly using, and after a lot of back and forth thinking I needed to ultimately vote Liam out, he was a much bigger jury threat and would be harder for me to beat in the end, and I felt that these two sitting next to me would be my best shot at the end. I'll answer any questions you guys have for me, and good luck to Ryan and Ikah!
Writing this off of 100% adrenalin, I apologize if there were any typos or anything lmao.
2031 days 4 hours ago
ZforZombie
Prepare for a super long FTC, I know some of us don’t care for long ass speeches and would rather not read them but I have a lot to say about this game, You know I like talking by now.
2031 days 4 hours ago
ZforZombie
Congratulations on finishing this game, I have nothing but love and respect for the two people beside me. I believe we all played very different games obviously, The game I played was very demanding and stressful, And Vile I will not speak on behalf of their games, only they can explain that.

This game was not easy, But you know I’m going to do here what I do all season
Own my game, you guys already know me for the most part, because if there’s one thing I do it’s own my game and not hide. There is nothing wrong with being a UTR player but as someone who’s done both, It’s much harder to own your game from Day 1 and be vocal. But is it the best? Idk up to you guys.

But basically, I not only had a hand in every single vote out, I’ve had my entire body weight on every vote out, I flopped the first tribal with Tris, but That was in part me trying to sell people On my JP feud, I didn’t need him to go, So I let you guys run wild with it, I wanted that Meat Shield Label ofc.
But I really wasn’t a meat sheild because I was targeted like a motherfucker from the first tribal of Merge lmao and I had to bust my ass off to stay.

My Premerge game was strong when tested, I won challenges, I talked to a lot of people, I had my Alliance of Bernie, Lindsey, Dylan, GAMO, And I was loyal to them.
You guys got them all out so props to you GAMO and JP, Tiffany.
But I knew GAMO was playing his mud idol on Bernie so I mistakenly told Bernie to play his idol that he didn’t have and told everyone To vote Tim, Me and GAMO pushed that part. I told Dylan GAMO was playing his mud idol on Bernie, without even knowing Dylan had the idol, So that was great work by Dylan to surprise us all, I got switched away from them all.

For Merge let’s sum it up. I was annoying bastard that used Mud idols to save my ass a lot, But I also Made the second of two Correct idol plays to get JP out who I was scared of.
I was threatened by JP and that’s just it. But I fed off that feud and I made sure he was going home one way or another.

I lost my trust with Nick and Marto.
Because I think I left them out to dry, by not telling them shit those first two votes. And it caused a bad mix between Nick and Marto and I.
When they Tried idoling me out tho, I caught on real quick by

I have had three mud idols played on me and when you think about that, and the fact I’m still here, You know I made the twists work in my favor, that’s just how I am, I want control.

Tris was a huge part in that, We all know this, Yes Tris was cheap, But Tris was apart of the game, He still played, He still had a mind of his own, He’s not CuntCritter.
That is apart of my social game, Because me and tris weren’t close coming into the game, We had just met.
I really bonded with him, and Friended him, And I think he got a lot of hate for no reason, He played the game. Not the way you’d like. The same way some of you don’t respect the way I played

I had Two Main alliances that I worked, The Premerge Lindsey one and the second that dominated merge

Satan-PeaceMakers that I created with my two friends TJ and Kyle.
Kyle was that bottom target with me that I knew wasn’t afraid of shit, I like working with people like me that Don’t hide and will make big moves, Then TJ was the complete opposite, He was my link to the other side, he plays that middle ground and Is loyal until he grows up at F6 and tries to turn on me.

He almost got me to Get out Marto and myself.

But I knew that he was trying to glorify his game,
I took his Mud Idol, And Made a move with Tris to get out Marto, It was cheap yes, But I wasn’t surviving any other way, And I took that chance

There wasn’t anyway to play any differently in order for me to get here,

I’m not afforded a UTR game like I’d Love to play like TJ GAMO, Liam

I went big to not go home. Obviously that doesn’t mean I deserve it anymore than anyone else

It just means I worked harder to get here
2031 days 4 hours ago
ZforZombie
JP: You know I was afraid of you, I thought you were going to pull off something to get me and it almost worked

RAUL: you know We just weren’t wanting to work together but I felt comfortable around you for some reason but I didn’t work hard enough for you, I wasn’t the reason you went home, I was going after Marto with My mUd idol

NICK: I think there is no one better at social game than you but I also think I really Turn you away from me because I don’t trust you, And that’s not on you it’s on me. You played a good game, Me getting you out was just that closure.

MARTO: if there’s one thing I would take over this win it would be to have you forgive me, this game turned me psycho, I flipped at you, I backstabbed you, I voted you out, I was an asshole that doesn’t deserve your vote. I know you respect game because you’re one of the masters, But What I did wasn’t cool

JAMES: I loved hosting you and we didn’t get enough time in this game, You got put in a bad spot tho because I can’t trust for shit, I just thought you really wanted me out for Nick, And I pushed hard for Kyle to Mud idol you out.

TRIS: GOOD GOD, Idk what to say that I haven’t but I’m so glad you came out here and caused chaos, We cheated it, But We did it our way, We did it with loyalty and I wouldn’t do it over.

LIAM: Idk why I didn’t try hard enough to work with you and I separated you, I distanced you, and you played a very good UTR game and had good jury management and I mean I fucked up by not carrying our alliance on not the final tribal.

KYLE: Idk how to say this without getting emotional, But Kyle you surprised me this season and I’m glad we ended our petty wars and Worked together and Slayed, I gained a whole lot of respect for your game and TELL MAMI KYLE THAT IM SORRY, It was me or you, And you know I’m a selfish cunt.

And finally

GAMO: Did I ever tell you how much you confuse me, I want to tell you right now, you’re the only person to trick me this season, But I loved working with you, I loved your game, I was a dick to you at the end, I’m that kind of guy, I don’t care if this comes off fake , I really am happy you made up for All Stars, Gl moving forward,

That’s all I got, I’ll answer all your questions,

Congrats, this is my last season and I’m proud. 38 tribals survived and no more!
Peace out, it was an honor, Love you TJ with all my heart CG on this, Ryan You’re mah boi and thank you for respecting my game,

Love yourself. It’s the only thing that matters in life.
2031 days 4 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
You played a good game Ikah. And you played a great game if the goal is just to make it to the end. But you also need to be able to convince the jury to vote you, and you rubbed so many of us the wrong way that I don't think you understand how right you were that you had no chance in the end. Ryan has a better chance of beating you because he wasn't arrogant or cocky the entire time. You said good game to me knowing youd get what you want. And you wouldn't of had half the information in the game without TJ and I knowing it was smarter to have the two heads fight.

You are basically Russell.
2031 days 4 hours ago
ZforZombie
GAMO I know this, everyone knows this.

I played to get the end, because that’s the only way I could play

And you should know that, the other option was being voted out.

What you saw was the real me, I’m cocky, I’m arrogant

And like you said, I’m a fighter.

It is what it is, If you don’t like it, congrats it’s up to you now, go ahead and express your right

Thank you for the statement
2031 days 4 hours ago
ZforZombie
I told people I wasn’t winning coming into this game,

I said people won’t vote me at a FTC. I told Mud I could make it to FTC again if I played

Surprised the hell out of myself for getting here again tho

So Coming into this, I don’t think I’m expecting to win

I just don’t have the ability to play a UTR game that doesn’t get people hurt

That doesn’t involve aggression, and backlash, feuds

I really think that was part of my game that I used to get here just like a UTR would use lying to people, Being fake to people, not trying in challenges and such

Hope you understand man, But I get where you’re coming from

Youre not Wrong, I’m just trying to justify it
2031 days 4 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me at some people claiming their gonna drag me at ftc/reunion I'm waiting * files nails *
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MajesticFocusedAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif
2031 days 3 hours ago
Silver09
They best not want to, they to scared to be acting reckless

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3rRS0de6GOkhnRYHdt/giphy.gif

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!