This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2030 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
I basically threw my game for Tris since everyone can only talk about Tris
2030 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
yeah i see what you mean
2030 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
whatever does happen though ikah we can still be happy with what we did and what our alliance with Kyle managed to do despite being on rock bottom at merge
2030 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
Because with your ballsy moves and Kyle's willingness to do anything and having Cuntcritter with my easy access to the other side we accomplished a lot
2030 days 9 hours ago
ZforZombie
Me and Kyle were on the bottom lol, while we allowed you to act along with the people at the top. But

I鈥檓 already happy man, you know how much I love you and wish the best for you in games, You know I鈥檓 passionate about this stuff and I can talk and argue for ages  but I do love and respect you

Even tho you鈥檙e a little shit towards the end lmao

Making it to 3 FTCs is good enough for me.

And having one of my best friends win is even better
2030 days 9 hours ago
cole225
tbh tj looking at our skype pms you really didn't gain my trust or convince me to use it on someone else you were actually trying to get me not to use mine but you to use yours because you wanted to mud idol me out with my mud idol. You just got lucky from my stubbornness of me wanting to play my mud idol but ey still i give you credit
2030 days 9 hours ago
TJ2807
lol well marto i just was trying to make you not get me out
2030 days 1 hour ago
cole225
ik and i give you a lot of credit
2029 days 22 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
100 comments ;D go ikah
2029 days 20 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Blessed to not have been truly apart of this garbage display of a tengaged game 馃檶馃檶馃檶

mud wyd
2029 days 16 hours ago
Emotion
Ikah winning is the only right answer. Otherwise you bitches are bitter
2029 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
<3 Thanks Lindsey
2029 days 10 hours ago
mudndawilderness
10/10 jury votes received!

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!