This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2073 days 19 hours ago
TJ2807
From what I see, I needed to negotiate my ass off to get Marto to trust me while Ikah used tris, and we know what happened to get him in...
2073 days 19 hours ago
ZforZombie
Please stop using Tris as an excuse

That was part of our game, Anyone could’ve done it.

And yes TJ you successfully did negotiate, I just tried being friends with Marto and that wasn’t enough lmao

I still betrayed him. I can accept that blame from nick and Marto

You guys can be mad at it

But please acknowledge I played a great game atleast

Just one you’re not a fan of, That i can accept
2073 days 19 hours ago
ZforZombie
Can someone give me a reason they’re not voting me that isn’t named Tris

I quite honestly played a good social game. I got Nick to trust me, I got Tris to trust me, I got TJ to trust me, I got GAMO To work with me and trust eachother, I got Ryan to trust me, I got Liam to trust me, I had a tight alliance Premerge with Lindsey, Bernie, Dylan,
I got TJ to give me his regulars idol and Mud Idol,
I got Tris to play two mud idols

My Physical game, I won three comps and CuntCritter.
I won the ones I needed most and used the immunities to my advantage. Strategizing with a CuntCritter.

My Strategy Game.

I had THREE mud idols played on me, Not a single other person this game has survived more than one.
I played the only correct idol of Merge successfully getting JP out
I got Raul out,
I got Nick out with Tris
I got James out with TJ and Kyle
I got Marto out with Tris
I got Tris out unfortunately which all you tried
I got Liam out
And Hell CuntCritter I got you out too

I also was apart of the other successful idol play on Tim with my alliance GAMO, Lindsey, Bernie, Dylan. And you all know Who was pushing Tim’s name, the two people that can’t stand him, GAMO and I.

I controlled every vote besides the first of Merge,
And If you’re going to not vote me based on your feelings being hurt

Then alright, But If we realize this is a cancerous toxic game and we all got into each others feelings.

Then let’s be realistic, The game I played wasn’t cheap, It was hard fought
2073 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Just blame me again Ikah! I've been in each and every jurors PMs spreading your transphobic comments.
2073 days 18 hours ago
ZforZombie
I wish Kolby lol

But we both know that wasn’t the reason I lost the first time
2073 days 18 hours ago
mudndawilderness
9/10 votes received
2073 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
I controlled a lot of those votes and set stuff up for each of them and managed to keep the target on you which is why you were given idols and mud idols etc because I was able to keep the target on you while still keeping you alive in the game for this moment
2073 days 18 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok But TJ Im getting a lot of shit for how much Tris helped me out

But you helped me out just as much, way more than Tris, So please stop trying to guilt Tris by calling him a sheep in PMs and saying don’t prove people right

You can’t say that when you’ve been helping me all game.

We are the reason you got to the end and are the reason you will win this season

I love you but I am always honest when it comes down to it and you know this hopefully
2073 days 18 hours ago
ZforZombie
I did my job as the meat sheild, I played as hard as I could, the least you could do is respect it

Not play to people’s bitterness

Your getting the votes regardless lmao
2073 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
If we're talking about the aspects of the game
Social:
I've had an alliance with EVERY SINGLE PLAYER on the merge
I got people to trust me
I kepy people close
I made Marto trust me AFTER he planned using his mud idol on me
I had people use idols and mud idols for me so they can get the blood on their hands and leave my social game safe.
Had Will said it before he quit he was going to give me his mud idol.

Physical: I won 2 immunities premerge and used the clues I got to get an idol which I then had used to make Ikah seem like and even bigger threat and get a huge threat out of the game and then I won the final immunity challenge to brig myself here.
And we can agree that there's one person on the jury who played similarly to me, Gamo, the only differences being him showing himself as a bigger threat with consecutive  challenge wins while I stayed out of some challenges to keep the target away, and my social game was a little more secure.

Strategical:
F10, Nick spoke to me and told me I was in a good position and that I was seen as the weakest player in the cast. Because I had myself seem weak, I was seen as a number and hot added to more chats so I had more info to spread and let the game play out the way I wanted it to, I controlled the votes to keep who I needed in safe and did all I could to get the biggest threats to my game out or the people who'd started to catch on to my game.
1. James- he was too smart, he knew I wasn't going to be completely loyal so I needed to take him out before he was able to strike.
2. Marto - He was going to use his mud idol on me, for Christs sake! I needed him out, so I got his trust, had his mud idol pointed elsewhere and planted mine in the hands of Ikah who'd then give it to his henchman Tris, still getting two people out of the game.
3. Gamo- He knew what I was doing because he did similar things, we both knew that when we worked together we'd eventually cut each other out because that's how our games were played, and I made sure people saw me as more valuable to their games than him.
4- Liam- he was targeting me for a while, but I had bigger fish to fry so I saved him for last and had Ryan play his mud idol o him to get out the biggest threat for me remaining in the game out.

Those are who threatened me personally most, the rest I had simply gotten out to further myself and who I needed to be there in the game.
2073 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
I respect you as a player Ikah and you definitely did what you needed to for my game, so yeah you're right, but I'm just trying to get the best way to win and showing what we used to stay safe that tribal, and if that happens to leave a bitter taste in their mouths then idk bud lol
2073 days 18 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ok But If Im getting shitted on for using Tris

Where are the people shitting on you, I made the moves just like Tris,

You didn’t have do that much or take the risk of playing idols and mud idols,

And you can say making other people do it is fine but I did that too, I did both.

You didn’t take heat because I allowed you to play middle so that you could feed me info.

Otherwise you’d see people calling you my sheep if I would’ve betrayed you and told them how close we were and how much you were helping me through the game

But you turned on me this ftc and left out how much I actually helped you and How close we were

I was just a shield
2073 days 18 hours ago
TJ2807
Oh me not seeing the message above lmao, well yeah with the Tris thing I said what I felt I could for this and honestly maybe that was too far
Yeah I helped you out a lot but that was to further myself in that game first and you helped me stay longer lol while you used tris to further yourself solely
2073 days 17 hours ago
TJ2807
Yeah Ikah I see what you mean lol
You did help me a lot in this game
You were what I always had to fall back on if the strings I tried to pull broke
I do feel we got closer personally from this game as well
2073 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
I didn’t tho

I told Tris to play the idol on Nick because I got

Nick and Marto to trust me enough not to play

I worked super hard to get Marto not to play his mud idol the tribal he went home

I didn’t use tris solely, I was the only reason he was staying all the votes

Nobody else wanted to work with him

So I reached out

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!