This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2143 days 3 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Lilly- Stephen Fishbach, I mean you’ve made some very clumsy moves that Really helped me, Like using the Golden buff at that crucial time where I voted Demi out. And because he seems to get far as you Lilly

Ikah, you saying this shows just how little game sense you actually have.

That golden buff actually saved my ass from being forced into a tie at final 8.

Here is where I told Nick about it and my reasoning:

[6/14/2018 10:28:38 PM] Lilly: I think I'm gonna use my golden buff tbh
[6/14/2018 10:29:37 PM] nick: really?
[6/14/2018 10:29:41 PM] nick: I'm going to sleep
[6/14/2018 10:29:49 PM] nick: but tomorrow let's do some good sleuthing
[6/14/2018 10:30:04 PM] Lilly: WAIT I HAVE TO DECIDE WITHIN THE HOURRR
[6/14/2018 10:30:17 PM] Lilly: I just think it's best to guarantee myself final 7 bc there's a potential for rocks if someone flips
[6/14/2018 10:30:36 PM] Lilly: And I know for a fact that if someone did flip then they would probably vote Demi over me
[6/14/2018 10:30:50 PM] Lilly: I mean like, I prefer her going over me if someone flipped
[6/14/2018 10:30:55 PM] nick: Ok I told Hufus the same thing when he put the bombshell of a idol on me
[6/14/2018 10:30:59 PM] nick: I told him to keep it for this
[6/14/2018 10:31:05 PM] nick: But he was scared another advantage could come
[6/14/2018 10:31:10 PM] nick: so let's idol search
[6/14/2018 10:31:14 PM] nick: before you make this decision

Turns out, I was right. Hufus flipped, because he was the biggest flipper in this game, and Demi went. If I were at that tribal, it would've been me going. And, I knew that no one would've been willing to go to rocks for me like they would've gone to rocks for you or your allies, Ikah.

So, maybe get a little bit more perspective before you start criticizing my moves. Bye, girl.
2143 days 2 hours ago
rabbaj
This is actually funny, I have no questions. I’m just waiting to see responses
2143 days 2 hours ago
mudndawilderness
4/10 jury votes received
2143 days 1 hour ago
Hufus
Zach, I love you too buddy, but just a comment... I'm not in the FTC, so I dont need to defend my game or something like that. Bus as u started it, I wasnt just flipping constantly, there's more to the story that u guys dont know. And thats it, this is not bout me :P
2142 days 23 hours ago
Robinhood99
@Ikah
Robin- Nobody Plays like Robin, Hes very special in his own right.

What does this mean ._.? I don't want this cop out answer.
2142 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
Zach

What I said to you was not personal at all that was all about the game, I’ve never attacked someone personally. I was trying to get you motivated to flip with me by telling you that you are a goat to Lilly, That was not personal.

And Yeah I did apologize for what I said, I never was vying for your vote after that, I knew I didn’t need it.

I was sincere in that apology and I’m sincere now

People make mistakes but I honestly played the best game and fought the hardest and you’re willing to throw that all away because I tried to get you to flip

I don’t buy it
2142 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
Robin- If I had to compare you to a survivor player

I would probably compare you to David from MvGX, Both Can win challenges, Find idols, Social skills

He does try to pull off stuff last minute and he is very good at it, Your social skills might be about the same but I think you are better in a season where people don’t know you.

This season people knew you and didn’t give you a chance.
2142 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
Lilly

How are you going to say I have no sense for the game when I knew how every vote was going to shake down

Max had four errors on his  voting chart
Silver had Two
Nick had two

I knew this game dude. Everyone that went was leaving because that was what was best for my game.

And you came here not giving me a chance which is bitter Lilly, you’ve played three times and I bet if someone would’ve told you that I made it here then you wouldn’t believe it

But I did. I didn’t fucking just sit there with my legs crossed all game. It took so damn much just to get here

More than anyone else had to try. But Lilly Is not expect you to care because you’re only about attacking me and berating me

I can’t take anything you say seriously knowing you came into FTC not giving me a chance at all. It’s a bad look for a Muds Survivor Veteran
2142 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
Zach: My game was less flashier than the people sitting beside me but in the game I had to struggle every tribal in merge unless I won immunity  because I was always at the bottom, I never had the opportunity to be a “force” in the game because I was always in danger of going home. I do deserve to be here because I was labeled as the easy vote, people feel on me to vote for because I was on the bottom, but I still found a way to get here. Since the first tribal I went to I’ve been a target and out of Ikah and Max I had the toughest road to getting here.
2142 days 21 hours ago
Silver09
Hufus I’ll answer your question later I only seen a few seasons of survivor and I don’t remember most of them so I’m struggling:
2142 days 21 hours ago
dwipeouts
*eats popcorn*
2142 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok I am going to continue answering questions now, starting by finishing the comparisons for Hufus.
2142 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
So, besides everything I said, my question to u guys is more of a request... I always ask this in FTC LOL Please, compare us jurors to a former Survivor player!

Jabbar- Courtney Yates (HvV), premerge "jury" boot that can have a lot of sass at times, a supportable person who unfortunately just didn't have the numbers on their side and fell victim to that.
Robin- Josh Canfield, he was honestly running the tribe in the premerge phase before the tribe swap, but quickly fell victim to not having the numbers at the merge and was quickly voted off the tribe for being a threat.
Kolby- Phillip Sheppard (Caramoan), I mean tone down the crazy and bam you have Kolby. Was the leader of an alliance and was in definite control at the start of the merge. However, he fell victim to two idols being played. He also can be a bit out there at times but that's what makes him loveable.
Emmett- Hali Ford (WA/GC), Honestly Emmett just had the shittiest luck in the game like Hali did when she played her seasons. Although prior to the swap he was in a relatively comfortable situation, his credibility quickly plummetted to oblivion but was spared to the merge, where he was too deep in a minority to do anything effective to fight back.
Harry- Michelle Yi, socially integrated into the tribe and part of the majority alliance. Absolutely set to make it deep into the game but unfortunately got twist fucked by the tribes being split into two.
Robby- Erik Cardona, someone that the majority alliance SHOULD have trusted (to some degree at least), but was convinced otherwise by someone in the minority. When they were voted off it acted as a catalyst for the minority to take over the game. Both also found a premerge idol, although Robby played his while Erik left with it in his pocket.
Demi- Aubry Bracco (GC), I don't mean to be rude with this comparison but Demi girl, you were a mess at the merge. I get that it was due to you being busy for a lot of things but still. Like Aubry, you were constantly out of the loop and no one really trusted you that much, always doubts of where you actually were in the game. At least that puts you in an iconic status in my mind.
Lilly- Tina Wesson (AO), If Tina lost her Colby to an idol play early on in the merge, I think this comparison makes a lot of sense. She was running her alliance while still putting on a persona that made you want to trust her despite her having plans to cut almost everyone at some point.
Zach- Jan Gentry, probably a bit too loyal to their respective majority alliances, Had overall good connections in the merge tribe and potentially could have wracked up a few jury votes if they made the end on those connections alone.
Hufus- This is hard because I don't think anyone played like Hufus did this season. But in a way he was like Danni Boatwright? He infiltrated a side that he didn't have much loyalty to which caused the demise of that side. That side didn't question loyalty until it was too late to do anything about it.
Nick- Brenda Lowe (Nicaragua/Caramoan) Nick is a bit of an anomaly, sort of like Brenda. In Caramoan, Brenda was seen as this angelic person who was even TOO nice to people. However as we saw in Nicaragua, Brenda also has a more cutthroat side to her which Nick showed when he voted Zach in the final 6 and tried to guilt trip me into tying the vote with him in the final 4.
2142 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Also to respond Zach to your comment, you could be right, or you could be wrong. We unfortunately didn't interact a lot in the game so I had very minimal insight into your game. All I saw was that you voted with the alliance whenever possible and the one time that the majority was split, you voted with a fellow villain to take out a hero. Although I can't say for certain, it seems pretty likely to me that it wasn't due to Hufus voting with the other side because that fact hadn't been revealed to the majority yet. It's just the most logical conclusion I could come up with considering the information I had about your game. If you want to show me those confessionals to prove your point I will read them and potentially reevaluate my opinion on your game.
2142 days 18 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hey guys!

I’m just going to start off by saying congratulations regardless of how I feel about you all as individuals and the way I perceive your gameplay. Everyone in this game was a threat in one way or another, and even if I don’t respect the way you played the game, I commend you for beating such a strong group of players. That being said, you all started the game as heroes, but only one of you maintained any noticeable strain of integrity.

I’ll start with Ikah,

I do respect how determined you were to win this game, you definitely came across as a gamebot. It doesn’t feel like you understand that everyone else in this game is a person instead of a chess piece. I don’t feel like you deserve my vote if I don’t feel like a person to you. I understand why you made the moves and I think you played fairly well, but I felt like you didn’t even do anything until Jabbar went home.

Convince me that you were playing the game from the start and that you actually connected with people in this game. Convince me that you were a hero because to me it seems like you played incredibly selfishly. I do respect you, but I don’t like your ego. It is incredibly disrespectful to trash the other finalists when you would not have made it this far without their help.

Max,

I’m gonna be honest. Heading into FTC, I had no intention of voting for you, but after reading your comments and the comments defending your gameplay, I can see you as more than just a floater. You had no clear allegiance while I was in the game, but you never lied to me and I did see examples of the gameplay you described even if they seem small.

Indecision and lack of allegiance can be a weakness, but it was your strength. Because you were a possible number in the eyes of everyone, they kept you around. Quiet but social gameplay is what got you here, but I don’t know if it was strategy or if you just didn’t do much that made you a threat.

If I give you my vote, I want it to be because I feel like you deserve to win, not just that you’re just the best option. Prove that you were playing and weren’t just dragged or lucky.I do have respect for the game you played, I just need to be sure that you played the way that you claim.

I appreciate that you maintained integrity throughout most of this game. I tried to keep lying to a minimum in this game, and I respect that you did the same.

Silver,

From the beginning, everyone told me that you were a snake. They approached me to vote you out on multiple occasions. I should’ve done it. But instead I stood up for you. I told people that you were trustworthy. I turned my back on someone that I genuinely like to protect you.

You betrayed my trust and all you could say was that it seemed like the best move. Yes, voting me off weakened my allies, but in what world is it smart to vote out someone that had your back against their best interest over someone that threw you under the bus to save his own ass like 2 days before? I’m not the only one that feels like you flipped on me for no logical reason. It got you here, but it certainly didn’t get you any respect.

I thought that you were a genuinely kind person, but really you only care about yourself. It’d be one thing if your selfishness formed a coherent strategy, but I see little evidence of that. If you played a more loyal game, some people here would probably still see you as a goat, but loyal goats can win, so I guess you blew that opportunity

The only way you have a chance to get my vote is if you:

1. Justify your actions without any bullshitting
2. Convince me that you didn’t only make it this far because everyone saw you as an easy beat in the end.
3. Don’t apologize to me unless you can do it genuinely

One last thing:

Don’t ever pretend to be my friend or call me your twin again. My twin brother would never discard me the way you did. I wish you good luck in life because if that’s how you treat people that have your back, you’re definitely gonna need it.

Sorry for the essay, but I just wanna say that even though it was stressful, I’m really glad I got this opportunity to play with you all.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!