This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2143 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
- AWARDS -

Hero of The Season: I’m going to say Hero of the season is Zach he was loyal to his side and he played a UTR Hero like game I guess and he was nice even though he doesn’t like Cardi B.

Villain of The Season: I’m going to say Lilly because tbh I was scared of Lilly like when she left and was calling me a goat and stuff I was shock I was like okay girl 😂. She was the leader of the other side along side Kolby I feel like. Idk she just had a presents in the game and she went down swinging.

Player of The Season: Hufus I’ve played both sides and was pretty much good with everyone until we all figured out his game and knew that we weren’t going to beat him, he already knows how I feel about this game and it was really impressive.

Fan-Favorite: Kolby of course did you see how many people showed Of to his tribal their was even a thread about it theirs no questions about he was robbed.

Personal Favorite: Hufus I had the best talks with him and I felt like I could be myself in a way idk he was just genuine with me and I was genuine with him for the most part.

Personal Least-Favorite: Nick I like you Nick but this is only because I we were against each other like the whole game, it was ridiculous but I have mad respect to you and Are rivalry was entertaining 🍿.

Best Social Game: Hufus again, he really did his thing like bitch was fooling bitches left and right.

Best Strategic Game: I’m going to say Nick Ihe was the last one from his side standing he had great relationships with Hufus and Max he didn’t really get targeted until the end. He had Harry and if Harry stayed in the game longer, Nick would probably be in the f3.
2143 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
Lilly: I’m sorry you feel that way I never felt like I was arrogant and if you took it that way I’m sorry because I was on the bottom for the majority of the game so I never meant to talk down on you or anything.

I don’t think I was a goat at all I didn’t follow Ikah or Max all game I even voted for Ikah and Max, I sided with them because it was the best thing I could do for my game. Maybe you couldn’t understand that because we were on opposite sides but I feel like if you were me and if you where in my shoes you would of done the exact same thing. Like I said I respect you as a gameplayer and I hope that we can solve the problem we apparently have.
2143 days 13 hours ago
Robbyjak
"So I don’t want anyone to use that against me, I really tried to talk to you Robby, Lilly, Kolby, And Zach"

Oh yes accusing me of not trusting you before I ever even had the chance to say hi to you was really a great way to reach out and try to talk to me
2143 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
Robby I was just trying to get any old beef we had out of the way and address it so we could squash it

It’s not that rare of a social tactic

You don’t like that so I played that wrong, And It’s my bad.
2143 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
Look Guys I was a dick to some of you and It May very well cost me this second win

But I won’t be denied how much I put into this game I literally could not have done anything differently otherwise I wouldn’t be here. Everything was against me in this game.

When I don’t win, Kolby being idoled out was all for nothing, Harry being voted out was all for nothing, Demi being voted out was all for nothing, Lilly being voted out was all for nothing , Nick being voted out was all for nothing.

Those were all moves I made for this game, I literally screwed everyone’s games over and now you guys are mad for that,

If that’s so then so be it, It says as much about you as a cast as it does me.
2143 days 13 hours ago
Emmett4
Gl guys i read enough to form a decision...ikah its been real...max congrats....and silver we werent that tight buts thats alright.
2143 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
I wasn't aware we had beef to squash and even so I dont think accusing me of never being willing to trust you or work with you is an effective way of doing that

I dont have a problem with trying to squash any beef but you came off far too aggressive to make me think you were there for some squash
2143 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
Yeah I’m sorry Robby, I was way too aggressive this season

I thought I had to be. I was wrong, Congrats guys on a good season. It’s been an experience
2143 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
*eats popcorn*
2143 days 11 hours ago
Hufus
Hello, guys!

Just wanted to congratulate u all for the games u played and for getting to the end. U all managed to do something we couldnt. Also, I appreciate the comments u made about me. Yeah, I lowkey was a little bastard and I was out for blood this season, but I've always been loyal to u guys that are sitting there, while unfortunately I'm here. And that's just a bit painful.

I've read everything so far and I have a few comments.

As Nick, I feel used by you, Max. Most of the times I was taking the risks and making/putting the plans in action, and i cant help to feel that u just went by my plans until u decided I was too dangerous to face against in the FTC and voted me out. And I dont know what happened behind my back (so please, enlight me), but my perception (which it could be wrong) was that Silver (after Lilly's exit speech) was the one that brought up my name in the chat and listed the reasons why I shouldve been voted out and started from there. So I wanna know what truly happened!

Also, the greatest problem I have with you right now is not even that u voted me out, but the way u handled the situation. It was clear that u were doing this by the way u acted (or didnt act) all day. That's why I voted Nick, cause I was antecipating u playing ur idol for Silver or something, so I was trying to talk to him about voting with me too. But anyway, the way u treated me all day (which was u literally ignored me the whole time) and then EVEN after I was voted out... I just found a bit disrespectful after everything we've been through, and I'm not only considering this game. Until this moment, u literally havent talk to me at all and I had to say I kept waiting.

Silver, you know I love u and I think u shouldnt take things personally and you should just ignore any mean things that were said about you. It's just a game, and I gotta say it's a hard one, with real people that we know and like and love. We all chose a path and we had our reasons to do it, and even if we didn't get to do much for ourselves bc we somehow, idk, were scared of hurting ppl's feelings or just scared of being voted out or just cause its not u or anything else, the good thing is we can always learn and play again. And evolve. And that's the beauty of what we have here. ;)

Ikah, you're a great player and friend. I can feel that u really want it and u really gave your best and that's why I think it came off a bit aggressive. You know all u did and you want to show us that asap. Being a previous winner is just a part of your game and it's definitely not the whole thing. The target IS naturally there bc of that, but it's not only this. You got us all (especially me and my idol) to stick with you since (and even before) merge and you avoided going home so many times despite being labeled the greatest threat that I have to applaud you. I've been in your shoes before and I know how stressful this is. You did one hell of a job and I'm so proud bc of that!

So, besides everything I said, my question to u guys is more of a request... I always ask this in FTC LOL Please, compare us jurors to a former Survivor player!
2143 days 11 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Just passed by to say grats to u 3 fake shishters
The 5th and 4th place make me cackle LMFAO I love it
2143 days 10 hours ago
ZforZombie
Jurors Compared to Survivors

Nick- Denise Stapley, They both play in a chill fashion but very articulate
Hufus- Malcom, Lmao Just a strategic beast and comp beast when you want and everyone’s threatened by you but you do find a way to get connected to a lot of people
Lilly- Stephen Fishbach, I mean you’ve made some very clumsy moves that Really helped me, Like using the Golden buff at that crucial time where I voted Demi out. And because he seems to get far as you Lilly
Zach- Vytas from BvW, Hes very cutthroat when it comes down to it, But he can also be loyal and a good strategist, Knows when to stay out of the spotlight
Demi- Amanda, I think Demi is a boss and shes easy to like just like Amanda but sometimes gets herself into trouble.
Harry- LJ from Cagayan, I think at some points he was a strong voice and other times he knew when to lay low
Robby-Rob C. ,don’t want to piss this dude off, He’s also a big target to people but knows how to manage to get out of those situations, However they both trusted the wrong people.

Emmett- Jay from MvGX, Very adaptable and very willing to make big moves and still at the same time a loyal person
Robin- Nobody Plays like Robin, Hes very special in his own right.
Kolby- Tony, Kolby is nuts like Tony but he’s still controlling the game with his social prowess and great Strategic set of skills
Jabbar- Cirie But can win challenges, Complete strategy mastermind and social wizard, Robbed twice
2143 days 10 hours ago
Novamax243
As Nick, I feel used by you, Max. Most of the times I was taking the risks and making/putting the plans in action, and i cant help to feel that u just went by my plans until u decided I was too dangerous to face against in the FTC and voted me out. And I dont know what happened behind my back (so please, enlight me), but my perception (which it could be wrong) was that Silver (after Lilly's exit speech) was the one that brought up my name in the chat and listed the reasons why I shouldve been voted out and started from there. So I wanna know what truly happened!

Also, the greatest problem I have with you right now is not even that u voted me out, but the way u handled the situation. It was clear that u were doing this by the way u acted (or didnt act) all day. That's why I voted Nick, cause I was antecipating u playing ur idol for Silver or something, so I was trying to talk to him about voting with me too. But anyway, the way u treated me all day (which was u literally ignored me the whole time) and then EVEN after I was voted out... I just found a bit disrespectful after everything we've been through, and I'm not only considering this game. Until this moment, u literally havent talk to me at all and I had to say I kept waiting.

Ok so. I think I mentioned this in my jury speech but I was at an overnight orientation during that final 5 vote so I was barely able to talk to people but I knew at that point that you were going to beat me so I took action by going to Silver and Nick to get the plan together. Our conversations went like this:
[6/19/2018 3:57:41 PM] Novamax243: Just letting you know I’m still willing to work with you even though you tried to take me out
[6/19/2018 4:15:33 PM] Silver09: Well I have no one else so what’s up
[6/19/2018 4:40:54 PM] Novamax243: Ok so I pretty much can recognize the fact that we are likely the two least respected people from the jury’s perspective at this point
[6/19/2018 4:41:34 PM] Novamax243: It won’t do us any favors to target each other
[6/19/2018 4:42:43 PM] Novamax243: If I were to vote Hufus, would you vote him also?
[6/19/2018 4:55:07 PM] Silver09: Yeah
[6/19/2018 5:29:20 PM] Novamax243: I think Nick would be on board with that
[6/19/2018 5:47:02 PM] Silver09: Okay, him and Hufus are friends but he told me about so I guess he’s doing it.

and

[6/19/2018 7:00:09 PM] nick: we have an hour left rip
[6/19/2018 7:12:43 PM] Novamax243: Vote Hufus
[6/19/2018 7:13:18 PM] nick: can I confess to him I'm voting him or does he have the idol
[6/19/2018 7:13:22 PM] nick: who's voting him :o
[6/19/2018 7:17:55 PM] Novamax243: Silver you and me
[6/19/2018 7:18:06 PM] Novamax243: Also preferably don’t tell him
[6/19/2018 7:18:19 PM] nick: I won't then
(Insert Nick asking me others questions I couldn't answer because I had to do something at that point)

Very basic stuff but I was the one who managed to get it together.

Now to address the other part. While it's definitely one of those "It's not as bad as it looks I swear" moments, I still did mess up socially here. I actually somehow didn't see your message on my phone until after the votes had already been read which is why I never responded to you asking about the vote. I really don't know how I missed that but I did. When I got back home and saw the message on my computer I thought it wasn't the best time to respond. Instead of taking the initiative to start a conversation with you like I should have, I was just waiting for you to talk to me. I thought you were pissed at me which is why you weren't talking. There was a lot that went wrong there on my part and I apologize for that. However like Nick I didn't work with you in the game with the intent of exploiting our relationship later on. We did a lot in the game together and you truly were my number 1 ally in the game. As I said with Nick though, I wasn't about to give up my game for you. I learned my lesson in Garret_Auckland's All-Star season when I took out ashzoke instead of you at the final 5 tribal which inevitably led to your win. I wasn't about to let history repeat itself this season. I can apologize for how I handled the situation but I do not feel remorse in the move I made.
2143 days 9 hours ago
Novamax243
Ok so I have like 5 of the comparisons done but I'm putting way too much effort into them so I will finish the rest when I wake up tomorrow. XD
2143 days 7 hours ago
IceMakeRampart
I honestly don’t know how hufus is any of y’all’s player of the season, he flipped literally for no reason constantly, anytime he flipped it don’t benefit him what so ever. I’d consider him POTS if he actually made FTC tho, then all that flipping would have been worth something and would have affected you in a positive way. Saying this, I have nothing against you hufus, I genuinely enjoyed playing with you because I feel like I have made three great new friends in you, nick, and Kolby. I just wouldn’t consider you player of the season, even though I’m far from that as well lmao. ALSO BITCH NICK WAS NOT THE HERO OF THE SEASON. THAT BITCH FLIPPED ON ME BECAUSE HE WAS TOO INTIMIDATED BU IKAH AND MAX. I’d argue max that I did affect the game in a large way, I wasn’t a goat, I was loyal, a virtue that has gone lost in group games recently. It is easy to mince the two together because being a goat and being loyal. Just after the season I’ll prove you completely wrong about how I wasn’t a goat in my confessionals, I was ready to flip on Lilly at the f10 two tribals shit but I caught wind of hufus flipping and wanted to contain my facade of being a goat. I’d also like to mention that in no way am I a goat when I was the sole reason why jabbar was eliminated. Give credit where credit is due damn. Anyway I was very entertained by this season, in a way that I usually wasn’t entertained; this being the fact that I started fights with at least three people during my entire time in the season. At first we have the erik fight where a little bitch wanted to test me when he thought he had some ground to walk on, bitch thought wrong obviously. The second was the one argument to where I feel like I could have been in the wrong but I really just wanted to blow up at jabbar and not make his last day in the game a happy one. I got too personal and I do apologize for that jabbar. And third but probably my favorite argument was with Ikah in pms but I showed everyone with whom I was working with.

Ikah: you attacked me thinking that tactic would help me flip onto your side, but anyone who knows me or even cares to try to know me, knows that I don’t take attack’s very well. Immediately I responded with one of my favorite lines of all time:

“But she (talking about Lilly) hasn’t done anything to me personally, you have. I say you don’t give a shit about me because your way of trying to get me to work with you is by shitting on my game and telling me I need to play better, not only are you trying to boost your own ego miserably, you are scratching at the ceiling of profane negligence because you don’t know how to treat someone like they are human. Period. End of conversation.”

I do give you credit for attempting to apologize because you immediately knew you had made a mistake when saying those things, but too little too late buddy. You attacked me in this game and made it personal, in no way, shape, or form do I ever intentionally attack someone personally and I don’t respect that behavior inside or outside the game whatsoever. If you want to apologize when you are not vying for my vote to win, I will gladly accept. But Ikah, there is not a chance in hell that you are getting my vote. Sorry man, but try to treat others like the humans they are next time.

Silver: I do agree with what Lilly said but in a less harsher sense. I didn’t ever see you as a force in this game, and it was also your job to try to convince the jury that you did in fact have some part in the game and deserve to be there, but I was not convinced. I’m sure you are a great person but, in this game, you weren’t a great player.

Max: oh max, I get a little sense that you don’t like me very much now do ya? Even so, you did a great job of not showing me any sort of disdain in the game and that’s the only thing that I can really applaud about your game, is that you were in general, nice. Now you did play an alright game, but nothing that deserves a win.

In all honesty, none of you deserve to be in the FTC. I do believe that there are people in the jury who played far better games and far nicer people than the final three. I can only blame myself though for letting the final 3 in Mud’s Heroes vs Villains be absolute trash and a half. I don’t respect any of your games except one and even that respect is only a small bit. It’s a shame that I’m casting my vote for someone who played an “ok” game, and treated people decently.

Final thoughts: this is probably one of the most disgusting FTC that I have ever had to vote for, there are people in the jury that played far superior games and nicer people than all of you in the jury. I can take the fault for that happening though lol. Anyway just a thought, I don’t believe that hufus’s game deserves all of this praise, he just flipped constantly and it didn’t ever work out in his favor. I’d be willing to call it a good game if he flipped himself into the f3, to which he didn’t. Also by saying this I am not saying that I played a better game or anything, I am just saying I don’t think his game deserves all the praise that it’s currently getting. Also, I love hufus, it was a pleasure playing with you, please don’t take any of this personally.

Shoutout to robbed king Julian, you are one of my best friends if not my best friend. I genuinely love you.

Mud, thank you for being a great friend and thank you for allowing me to play in another one of your seasons, it’s been a pleasure (except for voting for the winner).

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!