This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2143 days 16 hours ago
SammySosaTV
"So I don’t want anyone to use that against me, I really tried to talk to you Robby, Lilly, Kolby, And Zach"

Really tho?

[6/9/2018 11:42:01 PM] IKAH: Jesus
[6/9/2018 11:42:09 PM] IKAH: Did I make Jury?
[6/9/2018 11:42:13 PM] Lilly: ya ofc
[6/9/2018 11:42:15 PM] IKAH: Because then I can bounce
[6/9/2018 11:42:28 PM] IKAH: Fuck this, There is a large majority that I’m not cracking
[6/9/2018 11:56:44 PM] IKAH: Let me know if you guys want to tell me the actual truth sometime, Otherwise there is no damn reason for this chat damn, Vote me off or work with me, No sense in us acting if we aren’t really about this. It’s only going to hurt you in the end if you come in my PMS talking about some bullshit
[6/9/2018 11:57:10 PM] *** IKAH has left ***
[6/9/2018 11:58:04 PM] Lilly: looks at camera

That was literally the last thing you spoke to me other than in the main chat. You never approached me once. In PMs, we had last spoken on May 30th, and that was you apologizing for Jake calling me a tranny.

I don't wanna argue in this FTC, but it's like you said it's only going to hurt you in the end if you come into this FTC talking about some bullshit.
2143 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Here’s my statement on Lilly:

Lilly that was an ugly ugly statement and I’m shocked in Heroes vs Villains we have someone so unwilling to look behind their point of view and at someone’s total overall game

You like someone that never dared in this game, Never took a risk and Hid himself.

And you blame someone like me that was clearly unable to do that, You guys outcasted me once again, So the way I played was the way I was getting anywhere in this game.

I didn’t throw a fit, you aren’t looking at both sides. I made that line clear because I knew it was either I kiss your ass or be voted for.

I said bring it on. If you guys want to work together for real Im always open.

But you’re going to fault me for having a pair and being a winner?
2143 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Max: On paper you've played a great game, only receiving two votes at the final six Tribal Council; then one in the re-vote. Easily sliding through and making it to the end flawlessly with barely any votes to your name. While the other two, Ikah and Silver had votes at countless Tribal Councils. I know from my experiences with you, you're always working angles. What were some of the smaller more intricate moves you made?

I think Lilly answered this question for me in her speech tbh. I simply just ensured I was never a target in the game to the best of my ability. I had a deal with Nick and we kept each other safe to the best of our abilities, I actually was relatively honest about everything in the game. While that doesn't sound like good gameplay is kept me safe as long as Ikah and Silver were still in. I mean put me next to Hufus and it becomes apparent how it helped. Hufus managed to lie about his position in the game for like 3-4 votes almost flawlessly. But as soon as it became apparent that he was lying, it instantly benefitted my game. Suddenly I had another shield and Nick lost a lot of trust with Hufus. For me everyone knew where I stood in the game and being upfront about it allowed me to continue building trust with Nick and made no one target me because I wasn't as volatile or capricious as Ikah or Silver was. These are just a few that come to mind but I'll say a bit more of my small moves if asked for them.

(Reading back on this it sounds so butchered but eh, took too much time on the question to rewrite it. XD)

- AWARDS -

Hero of The Season: Nick, I don't think I really need to explain it here. He played heroically to a fault. He was loyal to his allies and struggled to make any villainous moves. He stayed true to himself and it's something I respect.
Villain of The Season: Hufus, this might be strange to some people but all things considered, Hufus was an absolute bastard this season (I mean that in a good way Hufus XD). From giving up his idol to take out Kolby to manipulating half the cast to think he was with them 100%. He might not have a villainous personality but his gameplay was quite ruthless at times.
Player of The Season: I'll also give this to Hufus, I don't think many people recognize how much control he had in the game. If I hadn't taken him out in the final 5 I think he would be winning this game. He came so close but somehow I managed to take him out with a few ragtag messages to Silver and Nick.
Fan-Favorite: Lilly #transisbeautiful
Personal Favorite: Demi, this one is a bit out there but I just loved how messy her game was, it was at the point of being entertaining. I have to stan an iconic messy queen going from hero to least trusted (According to touchy subjects).
Personal Least-Favorite: Zach, I mean in addition to us barely ever talking, he just seemed like a sheep and goat. I don't really have too much respect for his gameplay since he didn't really do anything to impact the game.
Best Social Game: Hufus, just for fact that he manipulated people so well. Although I guess this award gets revoked after he was figured out and since he was highly hated after that.
Best Strategic Game: Lilly, she probably would have won this game had it not been for the double tribal at the final 10. She set up her group, ruled her alliance, and was leading lambs to the slaughter.
2143 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Oh to add onto that, I should probably mention that I am the only person to vote in the majority every single tribal with the exception of when Kolby left, where I voted Lilly as part of a split. No one else has that perfect record like me.
2143 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
- AWARDS -

Hero of The Season: I have to say Demi
She was just really nice about everything in the game even though she was playing the hell out of the game, She was nice to her enemies and Her allies and I respect someone like here and wish I was more like her in being nice to those not nice to me
Villain of The Season: I gotta say Hufus lmao
I really love Hufus but he played everyone and he wasn’t very remorseful
Player of The Season: Hufus because he was running everyone out of the tribe and People still didn’t want to vote him, They had to look at their own shitty games and compare it to Hufus
Fan-Favorite: I think I’m probably the Fan Favorite because I made a fancy move and I was outspoken and People gravitate to it
Personal Favorite: Hufus
I love the guy
Personal Least-Favorite: Lilly after this Ftc start
She really seems like she’s being a bad juror by not giving me or Silver a chance. She came in here with a closed mind and I thought she knew this season better than me but her review of Max is so wrong

Best Social Game: Kolby And once he left Hufus and Once he left it was me only because I knew how every vote went down because people talked to me about it and let me influence the votes.
Best Strategic Game: I’d have to say Hufus again lmao just because He had so many connections and He knew when to strike , But made the wrong moves because he carried people that would vote him out
2143 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Max your perfect record of voting in the majority is impressive

When you don’t count the part where you voted Lilly when Kolby left and She negated those votes.
You also Didn’t vote in majority in the tribal Zach left because you got yourself in a tie vote

You know I am the reason you stayed that tribal and Hufus knows it, Nick knows it, Silver knows it

And I’m sure That it is very hard to figure out who every wanted to vote and just go along with it

It took until F5 for you to actually say a name that you wanted lmao and it was your own friend Hufus ffs

But sure let’s just say we did things without actually doing them

I NEVER RECIEVED A SINGLE VOTE
(Except for those three tribals)
2143 days 15 hours ago
demikol
Congrats to Ikah, Silver and Max :)

I'm so pleased to have played in this game because I feel I have come "full circle", Muds' was one of the first games that I ever played in and will be my last for a while (due to burn out and my schedule, lol).

I came into this knowing it would be my last game for a good while and all the people I would want in a game were here :) I also worked with some great new people and mended some relationships <3

I'm sorry that I couldn't participate more but thank you,Mud for allowing me to play <3 As always I'm in a bit of a hurry but I will be back to ask a question in a bit. Again, Congrats to our final 3 :)
2143 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
Hello jury members coming into this game I wanted to redeem myself and actually make it to the end since I got fourth on my last season. Coming into this season I was intimidated by the cast because I knew most of you but haven’t really played with you guys, and if we did play together we had a bad experience in a previous group game. I just want to thank the people from my season for being with me in spirit, Muds Survivor Side By Side.

At first in the game I tried to build relationships with a lot of people, and to adjust myself into the Hero tribe since I didn’t really know any of you. The first tribal council I was already on the chopping block, but my relationship with Robin saved me because he was in with most of the Heroes. I got 3 votes that tribal and the two out of the three people that voted for me went back to back, fun fact 😂.

Then the tribe swapped happened and I was with Alex/Emmett/Robby/Hufus/Erik/Demi/Max, I automatically knew that I wanted to work with Robby and the rest of the Heroes did too. That was probably the best spot I was in the game because Alex and Emmett wanted to work with me and I was in a alliance with Robby/Max/Demi/Hufus and those relationships helped me in merge.

Merge was rough for me tbh like I would tell people things that it would turn back around on me. People thought I had the idol, people thought that I voted for people who I actually didn’t vote for. So I was pretty guarded and I knew that I was at the bottom my name always found a way to be brought up in something. My game really changed when the merge tribes happened, my move to take out Harry affected the rest of the game if I didn’t do that it would be a totally different final 3. Demi and Harry though I was voting with them and so did Ikah and Max, I chose to get rid of Hardy because he was in the majority and I felt like it was a better game move to go with the people on the outs Ikah and Max. After Lilly left I knew I had to do something and the guys told me that they were splitting on Nick/Zach and this was the perfect opportunity to get one of them out I knew that Max had the idol so I choose to vote for him. I’m the end it didn’t work but I feel like it’s still a honorable mention.

Hufus I know that you trusted me but you were playing the best game out of the final 5 and it would of been a mistake if I voted for Nick over you. Nick   I voted for you because you had a lot of friends on the jury and I could never trust you I felt like even if I told you yeah I’m voting with you, you would of told Max and I would be the one sitting in jury.

During this game I was always on the bottom and I chose the right people to align with at the right time to get me here So yeah I kinda rambled a lot, this speech is probably a mess I’m doing it on my phone. This was a great game and it was really stressful but fun at the same time, good luck Max and Ikah.
2143 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
Omg my speech 😂
2143 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
[6/16/2018 4:26:06 PM] Lilly: You are a vote for Ikah

So was Max...but mhm
2143 days 15 hours ago
Novamax243
Jury, I am going to let my game speak for itself in regard to Ikah's claims. Every single one of Ikah's claims are inaccurate to some degree but I am fairly certain that you guys know that. If you want me to explain how just ask but I am not going to allow this to devolve into a classless argument of trying to take each other down.
2143 days 15 hours ago
BluJay112
"You know I am the reason you stayed that tribal and Hufus knows it, Nick knows it, Silver knows it."

I feel it was Hufus and myself personally. We both agreed to come to a decision together, and I still was going to go to rocks but I decided Hufus and Max had my best interests. I do think you played a part, but you did not orchestrate it lol. It was originally going to be 3-2-1 and you leaving until I preferred keeping you to make a move that you refused to make.
2143 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
And Silver, my only question is, how was your day? I hope losing doesn't worsen it. Just messing with you. My actual question is, name a single move you made this game, but be prepared, because Ikah or Max will be taking credit for it, and they will probably be right. You told me you didn't listen to people, or care what the jury thinks about your moves, but that's where you faulted— your allies took claim for your "decisions" by saying they talked to you or convinced you. I need wholehearted response to even just one decision you made.

My day was hectic but thanks, and I said this in my speech already but the Harry vote really shifted the game in my opinion, I had all the power that tribal I could of sided with either side and taking out your closet alliance member in the game Harry was the best move for me. With me doing that, and you taking Robby out it allowed my alliance the people on the bottom to be the people on the top.
2143 days 15 hours ago
ZforZombie
Alright I’m going to say this now,

I messed up, I started to go at Max because People are painting his game as something more than it actually was instead of him

I got defensive because I’m on the hot seat, I’m a former winner, I have had conflicts with the jury in the past, There’s a large group that never liked me and found me annoying.

And When Lilly came and Gave me no chance of her vote and gaveit to max easy

I felt it was unfair.

But I can admit that I’ve messed up this FTC

I’ll only talk about my game from now on.
2143 days 15 hours ago
Silver09
Silver: From my perspective of the game after being eliminated you fell into the same hole that you did in my Survivor: Norway. Waiting until the last minute to flip, then it turning unsuccessful because it was way too late. Games are hugely based on reputation in the end, and Max and Ikah are overshadowing you at the moment. Why didn't you flip at say, the Final Seven?

Kolby your so right about the Norway thing i waited to flip and didn’t vote with Lilly because at that time I thought as Lilly as the biggest threat in the game and I still think she was, her friends were on the jury and her game was flashy. Also from my perspective her allegiance was to Zach and Nick, and if I sided with her then I felt like I would of got 5th or 4th place. Apparently Lilly didn’t like me much anyway so I’m pretty sure she would of just used me in the Game 😂. The vote were I tryed to vote out Max didn’t go well and it was really unfortunate I should of maybe talked to Nick more and make him feel comfortable and that’s my mistake I blame myself for that move not working. So basically I didn’t flip because I felt like if I went with with Lilly and voted for Ikah, I would be next on the chopping block. Also Lilly didn’t tell me the actual vote so that showed me that she didn’t trust me and didn’t intend to ever work with me.

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!