This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

MU#1 Final - Casablanca

Topic » MU#1 Final - Casablanca

1467 days 4 hours ago
smallchild99
1. Sweden: So this song really touched my emotional bitch side. I love slower music that I can really listen to when I want to get into my emotions. This song did exactly that. The beat is really fun and upbeat, but the words have some serious feelings to them. So thank you to whoever posted this song and gave me another song that I can cry to.

2. Russia: I really liked this one, and I didn't expect to. It started off slow, but it picked up and I had a lot of fun with it! I don't speak Russian (I assume the language that was being spoken), but I really wish I did because I wonder if the lyrics are as heavy as the song sounds!

3. Japan: This song sounded like a song I would see in a meme compilation. It unfortunately was not for me,  but I could very easily see why someone would love this and have fun with it!

4. Finland: I was not a huge fan of this song. It seemed really upbeat and a lot was going on, but it truly was just not for me.

5. Greece: I actually really did not like this song while listening to it, BUT when it was over I was like "okay, that was actually kind of good". I re-listened to it to redefine my opinion, and I enjoyed it a lot more the second time. This is a song I love the more and more I play it, and I really did enjoy it!

6. Canada: Okay, this song was nice. I think one of the singers of this group being so fucking hot distracted me from the song, and made me like the song a lot. But the song was fun and catchy!

7. UK: I really enjoyed this one for many reasons. I think the singers voice is just so great, it's so much softer than most songs of this genre. I think the end of the song when the song really picks up the beat is also really powerful and leaves a great lasting impact!

8. South Korea: So I thought this song was good, but nothing special. Then the fucking chorus dropped and I feel like a fan was placed in front of me on full blast and my fucking hair flew off of my head. This was a good one!

9. North Macedonia: I see old people going to those little bars to tap dance to this.

10. Philippines: I feel that this is a true song that people made love to in the 70s.

11. Germany: I wish you could have seen the look on my face when this song played and it was being really sexual. It was catchy though!

12. Romania: This feels like many songs in one. It's like it can't really decide what genre it wants to be, and it kind of dragged the song down. There were parts of it I really did genuinely enjoys though!

1*. USA: I'm one of the few people that don't hate Selena Gomez for seemingly no reason, but this song was not for me! I appreciate that she tried to experiment with different sounds, but this one did not work for her.

14 Tuvalu: Okay, this song is sexy. I really can see me in a club jamming to this while bitches grind up on me. But I could also see it in a PG setting like a family gathering! Nice choice!

15 Portugal : I really enjoyed this one! The atmosphere of the song really hits, and I love it. I really love it and I'm struggling to explain what it is I love so much about it.

16 Italy: I enjoy this song. It's not what I would expect from someone who chose Italy, but I'm not mad about it! The message of the song has always been something that I like! Good choice!

17. France: This one was fun! I see myself blissfully enjoying this one on a drive home!
1467 days 2 hours ago
hellocat
1. Sweden- Very safe entry, this won TSC so I know it's loved, overall it's a great entry it just doesn't speak to me idk why

2. Russia- This was rather pleasant, it definitely is one of the weaker efforts in the contest however but I gladly listened to the whole 4 minutes.

3. Japan- I'm sorry but this was a mess šŸ˜‚. It was quite funny actually.

4. Finland- Another Nightwish song in MU. I think I have a strong idea of who this is šŸ¤”.

5. Greece- A strong entry, I really actually liked this, I found it rather enjoyable, probably the best so far out of the 5.

6. Canada- This was interesting, I think it was quite a nice entry, not the best from Canada and it's quite cringy lyrics but overall I like it.

7. UK- Yess!! This was messy but honestly I don't care, it snapped, it was messy for a reason and I enjoyed it immensely

8. South Korea- I'm expecting this to possibly be the winner, I'll be honest it's strong for KPop but I HATE kpop so sadly this isn't for me.

9. North Macedonia- The fact it's Kaliopi means I love it already.

10. Philippines- oh no this isn't for me, it's sweet but it's very tiresome.

11. Germany- Wow Kim snapped, I think this is a possible winner.

12. Smiley ft Cabron- one of the strongest in the contest in my opinion

13. USA- Oh, this was basic for me, very middle of the road.

14. Tuvalu- I know who this is, overall I like this song, for a country like Tuvalu this is a very good entry.

15. Portugal- This was just noise for me.

16. Italy- Expecting a good result for this but I don't like this Ariana song.

17. France- Had high expectations, those have been kept, good entry
1466 days 23 hours ago
stuartlittle16
1. Sweden - This was a bit of a bop not gonna lie. It was a strong start to the competition and hopefully memorable.

2. Russia - It was kind of too slow for me. I was waiting for it to give me something I wanted.

3. Japan - This song went to so many places and I was here for it when it was slowed down. Cool song

4. Finland - Love the rock vibe, got my attention right away. I do think tho the song could of been a bit better.

5. Greece - This got my head bopping. It was an enjoyable listen. Feels like it grows on you the more you listen to it.

6. Canada - This is a whole bop. All of you sound great and its just the perfect song to jam to.

7. UK - The video was freaky but the music was interesting to the ears. Definitely something different from the rest.

8. South Korea - Vocally you guys were up there compared to the rest so far and the song was a cute bop.

9. North Macedonia - This is something really different from what Im used to and really not a fan of unfortunately.

10. Philippines - I love your voice. You dont need a video to get my attention and I could probably listen to this endlessly.

11. Germany - I have heard this song before and never knew who sang it. Its a bop tho.

12. Romania - I like the instrumental and your voice. I just wasnt finding myself bopping to it.

13. USA - Bold to go with Selena Gomez for a music competition but it was a lowkey bop.

14. Tuvalu - I was loving it when it was starting but then the voice came in and was disappointed. 

15. Portugal - This just wasnt it for me at all. There was just nothing there really for me to enjoy.

16. Italy - Now many people probably gonna hate this but I absolutely love this. Definitely one of my favs today.

17. France - Love the performance aspect of it and it might actually get a ranking from me for that sole purpose.
1466 days 20 hours ago
jfaia
1. Sweden - I like the beat but it seems to ā€œnormalā€ , didnā€™t add much, but the videoclip is pretty nice
2. Russia - I liked the build up of the song and your voice is very soft and powerful, good performance.
3. Japan - This is very catchy, the videoclip was very confusing and I didnā€™t like that at all but I did enjoy the song a lot
4. Finland - IĀ“m just not a fan of this, anything in this music and videoclip caught my eye, Iā€™m sorry
5. Greece - OMG yess I really enjoyed this, so misty and IĀ“m obsess with that voice. Really good.
6. Canada - I really like this since the very first second, and theyā€™re all so pretty omg. Amazing!!
7. UK - IĀ“m not a fan of this, sorry, nothing really caught my ear or eye.
8. South Korea - The beat was so fun and the videoclip was pretty interesting, I liked it overall.
9. North Macedonia - What I really love about this is that it shows some kind of culture and itā€™s way more than some of the other songs. So, points for that, congrats.
10. Phillipines - this is such a timeless, classic song, I really liked it. So melodic.
11. Germany - Well, the lyrics didnā€™t really add much but your voice and videoclip and person are so amazing it just makes everything great, well done
12. Romania - I didnā€™t really understand the lyrics but I got the message from the title and the videoclip and I loved every second of it. Great idea and amazing message.
13. USA - IĀ“m obsessed with the instrumental and the lyrics are really good. Not obsessed with the videoclip but the song is really good
14. Tuvalu - Not a fan of this, but it showed really well that culture and im a fan of that!
15. Portugal - SOMETHING ABOUT THIS is just so magical, I donā€™t know, I really like difference and this song spoke to me somehow. Amazing job!!!
16. Italy - SING girl, this is really good swell, I loved all the references and the videoclip, amazing!!
17. France - This was pretty normal for me, didnā€™t add much, IĀ“m sorry
1466 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
COMMENTS:

1) SWEDEN - I liked the voice and the message of the song. I also enjoyed some parts in the video but this song for me isn't a standout from the rest. Some parts sound very fast for my taste which makes it hard for some words in the lyrics to be understood.

2) RUSSIA - It has a decent beat but I didn't hear the momentum I was waiting for. I liked the "haunting" vibe this song gives off though.

3) JAPAN - The song is catchy but I'm really not a fan of the voice. This feels all over the place and I can't figure out what the genre of the song is.

4) FINLAND - This song isn't for me but it's a decent rock song. The voice and overall technicality are good but it doesn't leave an impact at least to me.

5) GREECE - It sounds different from what I've heard before but honestly I don't like the voice. I feel like the pitch is off and the song is pretty boring. It's just not for me.

6) CANADA - I had fun watching those ladies but the song is pretty forgettable. The beat is good though.

7) UK - Same comments with Finland's entry but this one is better when it comes to impact.

8) SOUTH KOREA - Not a fan of K-Pop and this song just solidified it. This sounds pretty generic and doesn't have distinction in it.

9) NORTH MACEDONIA - This is a good upbeat song but I'm really not fan of the voice. Though I liked the music video cause it made me smile.

10) PHILIPPINES - This is a bit polarizing cause some people might not appreciate a slow love song and can't really connect with it. This song is full of raw emotions and I like the instruments used for it.

11) GERMANY - The song is okay and I liked listening to the beat. Just nothing special about it plus it's very forgettable.

12) ROMANIA - I liked the message of the song and my heart melted when I watched the video. The instrumental is good but the voice is so-so. I just don't know if the slow beat was fitted for a seemingly fast song.

13) USA - Okay I know there's a lot of better songs than this one in the USA but I'm not gonna judge you for that. I know this song appeals to certain type of group of people but definitely not to me. She's beautiful though.

14) TUVALU - This shows great diversity and I'm a fan of that. I danced to the beat, but the voice kept ruining it for me.

15) PORTUGAL - I liked how different this song is when it comes to sound. It captured my attention the moment I've heard the instrumental.

16) ITALY - Good to know Ariana has roots in Italy. This has a strong message and I really enjoyed the video. I'm just not a fan of the song cause I think there's nothing special about it.

17) FRANCE - The beat saved the song. I caught myself dancing to it.
1466 days 15 hours ago
kaylee21
1. Sweden - I like it. It's something i'd listen to again honestly. It's a fairly good track.
2. Russia - I didn't really care for it. But, then again... i'm not into ballads that much, unless it's a GOOD one. And this didn't do it for me, honestly.
3. Japan - I was very confused. It felt like i took a pill of ecstasy & slipped into a mindful escape. I dunno if that's a good or bad thing. You can choose.
4. Finland - Absolutely not. Just... no. I felt like i needed to pour holy water into my ears after this one and i'm barely relgious.
5. Greece - Yessss ma'am! I liked this! Had a good beat & was very unique as well was the video!
6. Canada - It was okay. I mean, nothing special, but good. It's a typical pop radio hit that goes viral just because it's catchy. But, i liked it. I caught myself dancing to it.
7. UK - No. No. There's tons of better artists in the UK that could've been chosen. But... to each their own. It was honestly creepy & i didn't care for it.
8. South Korea - I love a good K-Pop. But, eh, this was just okay. Wasn't one of the good ones, wasn't one of the worse ones either. I'd give it a solid 7.
9. North Macedonia -It was a little weird at times. I was kind of taken aback by it, honestly. But... it was decent.
10. Phillipines - Not into balads. But, he had a good voice, very angelic at times.
11. Germany - Not shit lyrically, but it was catchy. Kim Petras can make a catchy song,  but songs aren't just about a good beat or it being catchy. It should be the whole package, catchy, good beat & good lyrics. But i liked it, i danced to it. One of the better songs out of the list that i didn't wish for it to be over the minute it started.
12. Romania - I wish i understood the lyrics. I seemed like a good song and something i'd listen to again if it was in english. The singer had fairly good vocals and it reminded me of something that would have been sung by someone who speaks english. Very good.
13. USA - The song choice was a bit lackluster, but the beat & video was really nice. It lacked lyrically, but made up for in entertainment & it's beat. I danced. Could've done better though.
14. Tuvalu - Very cultural, which i'm not mad at! Had a good beat. Wish it was somewhat in english so i could get the gist of what it was about. But... it was nice. I didn't dread it.
15. Portugal - Idk. It was eh. Idk. I can't even really describe it. I wasn't really impressed. But, it was okay is all i can say.
16. Italy - Really good. Really good vocals! Lyrics were really good & had a good message behind a feminist song. I really enjoyed this and was dancing & eventually sang along. Probably one of my favorite of the bunch.
17. France - Something i'd listen to again. It was okay actually, it surprised me. I thought i was going to hate it. But... i didn't. Hmm.. nice job. Very good.
1465 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Sweden - A song with some energy, vocally ok, not with a great impact to make something big from the starting show.
Russia - She looks like Avril Lavigne. The song has a nice vibe, she's emotional enough. Not something too original, it marks a large group of songs with a very common sound.
Japan - The instrumental is strange and distracting, vocally pretty weak and with a really simple structure.
Finland - I think that you need to be a fan of the style to enjoy it. I am. It has a nice rythm, it's an instrumental I enjoy and a legendary band I truly appreciate.
Greece - I enjoy all of it apart of the instrumental. It has a mysterious strong vibe, but it's all weakened by a track that works on totally something different.
Canada - It's a good song, it has energy and a catchy vibe, the chorus could have been a little more convincing though, but the entry is good, for sure.
UK - I'm a fan of the band. Not the most remarkable song they have, still it's hard to not appreciate their unique way of making music. This song is a little more commercial than usually, I'm not a fan of the track they've chosen for this, but it is still an enjoyable entry.
South Korea - I'm not a fan of Korean music, this song is quite smart produced though, the instrumental is making it impactful and it has a dose of catchiness.
North Macedonia - A great vocalist. The music is a little dated and surely more ethnic. Don't get me wrong, that's not bad thing, the song is kinda catchy. Not the greatest of the style, but good for diversity in the contest.
Philippines - The song has a pleasant vibe, but it's so unoriginal and with no truly remarkable moment in it.
Germany - Didn't expect to enjoy anything from that, but the song is quite well composed. Lyrically it's nothing appreciative, the music is generic, but the whole thing is quite solid musically.
Romania - I find the song pretty emotional, even though I'm not that into this thing with covid-19 in terms of 'fear'. But he's singing for us, which subjectively I can't not appreciate. The chorus is impactful, the rythm is strong. The rap part is bad, there aren't too many Romanians good at that part and I think that it wasn't necessary, but as a whole, it's an enjoyable song.
USA - I've liked some lyrics of it, otherwise, the entry is really bad, for real, I didn't think I would say something like that today, but this is really strange, messy and poor.
Tuvalu -  I understand that we want a new beginning with a contest that is more constant and serious, but I still think that former songs shouldn't have been accepted. This participated last edition. It's totally different from the rest, the rythm is really enjoyable and it has a good and happy vibe. The guitar solo also stands out.
Portugal - I like the instrumental, I like the vibe of it, but I was waiting also for a standing out moment which didn't come. It lacks in power a little, something more agressive would have worked well.
Italy - Never associated her with Italy, but ok, the name suggests it. Anyway, Italy, with such a beautiful language, so much quality music, why would it send something like that? The song is kinda poor, it doesn't give anything remarkable, it's really simple. And also that pauses... just make it worse.
France - It's a chill song, with no impressive moment, but still with a pretty enjoyable vibe in the end.
1465 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
@nhl8765554321 you aren't supposed to give away your points publically
1465 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
Results will be posted tomorrow Sunday 6pm EST time/ 10pm GMT time.

For now veryone can start confirm their participation in the next season. Please read in the group board (I dunno what it's called tbh) the rules as I add another one and the infos.
1465 days 9 hours ago
chris2pei
MAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION NEXT SEASON.
1465 days 8 hours ago
nhl8765554321
1 Sweden it was a rekey good song and I like it .
2 Russia I can't vote for the second one because it was my own.
3 Japan the song was good and I enjoyed it.
4finlind   this was a good song chose but it just wasn't my type of music 6 points:
5 Greece  the song is good but it was getting boring for me but I like yore vice and I know you can do better.
6 Canada I like yore voces girls but yet again I felt like you can do better than this song but you still sound good girls I will give you that.
7 Uk I  like the song and she has a beautiful voice.
8 Soth Korea  it was a really good song and you girls have a lot of talent in yourselves
9 North Macedonia   you have a lovely voice but I don't understand what you are saying and I was expecting a little bit more.
10Philippines this song  was good but it was a little top soft for me with the voice 
11 Germany I like yore voice and me alive that you are a candidate to win the comparison 
12Romania  this is a rely on the good song even those I don't know the lyrics and you have a good voice 
13USA I rely on like sales Gomez songs but this song isn't for me and I am getting bored of the song
14 Tuvalu I like the song and  she has really good vocals.
15 Portugal  you are a really good singer but I didn't work with the song but you are still a good singer.
16 Italy  you are a rely upon a good singer and me alive that you are a content for wining the game.
17 French, i really like yore singing and you have such a beautiful voice and you are another candidate for winning the game.
1464 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
Currently confirmed participants for next season:

hellocat
stuartlittle16
DallasAndrew
J4ckWilko
SeaViper
PennyTrationStan
smallchild99
turkeylover
Rubes
1464 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
1464 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
1464 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
Results!

open group

Music Olympics - The New Generation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!