This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE ONE: Jawbreaker

Topic » ♛ EPISODE ONE: Jawbreaker

1378 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
Sasha: *she reads Nice's text and texts back*

- just bring a baguette or something? idk -

Sasha: *she looks at Natalie after she presses send* "Nude shoes. We can't have you looking tacky."
1378 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
Lucy: Oh. My. God. I totally agree!

*She elbows Bronwyn out of the way and looks at the red dress over her body in the mirror*

Lucy: Plus this will definitely let all the boys know that I'm saving myself for marriage and until then my mind and body are devoted to our Lord and Saviour.
1378 days 8 hours ago
adamslater19
*Chloe heads to her locker strutting her stuff*
1378 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Kore nods, mostly understanding enough to get the gist. "So sorry! This school really needs to get you a translator." She shakes her head. "Not that you can understand me!" she says, laying it on thick.
1378 days 8 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Dalton shoots daggers at Sammy.
"Hmph. This is the problem with the US. Bunch of ignorants who don't have good taste in music."
1378 days 8 hours ago
Ajathekween
Dardy...Oh my god I’m ready to twerk so hard these hoes are gonna be scared. It’s like I have ESPN or something
1378 days 8 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay nods as they walk into the parking lot*

Lindsay: Okay lead the way then
1378 days 8 hours ago
Scarelet
(hi! I'm here! What's going on?)
1378 days 8 hours ago
Tizian
Alvin gets to his locker, opening it up and placing his things inside. He switches some things out, from his locker to his bag, soon closing it and heading off again.
1378 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Kore just looks between Dalton and Sammy confused. "Let's not fight! Spread love!" She hugs their arms. "There is a lot of music that's amazing out there to explore!"
1378 days 8 hours ago
Demgirl6
Lillith: *hearing Kore call her, she glances over* ... *sighs and makes her way over to stand by the group*
1378 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“No taste? I have plenty of good favorites like Rihanna One direction Britney spears.”
*she smirks*
1378 days 8 hours ago
Finnick
*She nods appreciatively, sticking around for the conversation out of curiosity.*
1378 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
*Finley gets out of class and school and messages the Wrestling Team group chat*

“Is anyone around?”

*Finley puts his phone away waiting for a reply and heads home*
1378 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
Sasha: *she stares at Kori for a second before turning to Natalie* "Yeah totally."

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!