This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

♛ EPISODE ONE: Jawbreaker

Topic » ♛ EPISODE ONE: Jawbreaker

1369 days 8 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Aaliyah starts putting her books and notebooks in her locker, as well as taking some out for the daily homework. She looks at her phone and quickly sends a text message to Nice

"Hey girl, I'm heading towards your locker, we'll go grab food and then go back to my place to get ready for event at Sasha's, you can sleep over."

She hits send and slams her locker closed, heading down the hallway.
1369 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
*Karolyn leaves the news room with her side satchel bag thing on her well side*
1369 days 8 hours ago
adamslater19
*Chloe is with Sasha and Natalie*
1369 days 8 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay sees Karolyn and closes her locker and walks up to her*

Lindsay: Hey Karolyn wait up
1369 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
She sees Sammy and hugs her. "Sammy! I haven't seen you in forever! Do you love Zayn Malik, too?" She just saw her like two class periods ago.
1369 days 8 hours ago
coolKat
*Karolyn stops in her tracks waiting for Lindsay to like catch up to her* “Hey, Whats up?”
1369 days 8 hours ago
Finnick
*She looks at Kore*
Lequel ? One Direction a beaucoup de chansons. What Makes You Beautiful?

[Which one? One Direction has a lot of songs. What Makes You Beautiful?]
1369 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*sammy hugs back*
“Oh uh hey. Oh ya he’s cool good music too.”
1369 days 8 hours ago
turkeylover
Sasha: *she stares at Natalie for a minute* "Wow, I just love australian language so much. Anyways, just bring some drinks."

-

Fern: *she's currently sitting on a table, knitting a new beanie while Elijah moves boxes around*
1369 days 8 hours ago
Dracarys
Nice is walking out of her classroom when she hears her phone ding from her purse.

Nice unlocks her phone and sees a text message from Aaliyah

"Hey girl, I'm heading towards your locker, we'll go grab food and then go back to my place to get ready for event at Sasha's, you can sleep over." -

Nice texts back

"Okay sounds good. I hear the new coffee shop is open, want to go to the opening?"

She sends the text message, places her phone in her bag and begins walking towards her locker.
1369 days 8 hours ago
Tommy123
*Lindsay catches up with Karolyn*

Lindsay: i was wondering if you want to come over and hang out and get ready for the party tonight
1369 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
*Lucy kicks Bronwyn's door open, walking in with two dresses - a skimpy red one and a whorish green one.*

Lucy: So, like, which one should I wear to the party tonight? I wanna look sad but not too sad.
1369 days 8 hours ago
Demgirl6
Lillith: *shoves her things into her bag, slamming her locker shut and heading off down the hallway*
1369 days 8 hours ago
Symmetry888
Kore glances to her, understanding a bit of it. ^Good thing Spanish and French are similar languages or I'd be way lost.^ "...Yes, that one," she says, not really sure. "I think. Do you like it?"
1369 days 8 hours ago
Dracarys
Nice texts the cheerleader group chat

"Hey Sasha, do you need me to bring anything to the rave?"

Nice hits send as she reaches her locker.

open group

So Uncool™

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!