This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion (Perfect Match)

Topic » Reunion (Perfect Match)

1104 days 19 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
hugs franz and my fellow finalists

gg y’all x
1104 days 19 hours ago
franzella
I can't believe this. thank you so much everybody omg <3
1104 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
Scott losing two seasons in a row
1104 days 19 hours ago
franzella
hugs Jan
1104 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
Good Ending
1104 days 19 hours ago
abstractjay
iconic
1104 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
7th: Noah/Noah_Kondon & Absolita/Absol (Lost Alphabet Soup to Franz to Jan! on Day 14)

I hope this gets Best Moment this season <3
1104 days 19 hours ago
crimsonteer
We will now be taking questions
1104 days 19 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
CONGRATS YALL BUT WHERE IS MY MONEY
1104 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
Here’s the Final:

Part 1: Flower Garden Fumble: You are locked in a giant flower garden. There are 25 plots of flowers. Hidden in two of these plots (as determined by a randomizer) are bags of puzzle pieces. Your goal is to dig up the bags as fast as you can. You can dig the plots up in any order by posting *digs up plot (#)*. Once you dig up both bags, I will post your next instructions.

(20 & 6)

Part 2: Puzzles in Paradise: Now you must solve two puzzles. There is a jigsaw puzzle and a slide puzzle. Each of you must solve one puzzle and send a screenshot in your team chat with your tengaged profile. If you wish, one of you may solve both puzzles in exchange for a five minute penalty that will be added onto your final time. Once I receive both screenshots, I will post your next instructions.

Slide: https://puzzel.org/slidingpuzzle/play?p=-MZPziko-Be1hevK-ZOT

Jigsaw: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03ec7d4f2a6f&pieces=54&shape=0

Part 3: Friends with Benefits: Now you must dig through a haystack to find 10 keys that may unlock the garden gates. In order to do this, you must get 10 unique tengaged users that were not on this season (or production) to mail me the phrase *finds key for (your names)*. Once I receive all 10 mails, I will post your final set of instructions.

Part 4: One Last Perfect Match: Each key contains a tag that has a clue to a specific tengaged user. I have commented on the first blogs of all 10 users. If you have not found the correct user, my comment will say “Sorry it looks like this key doesn’t quite fit.” If you have found the correct user, my comment will say “This key is a Perfect Match.” Once you find the correct key, link the blog in the forum and post *opens gate with key (#)*

Once you have opened the gate, both teams members must mail me *CROSSES FINISH LINE* to lock in your final time.

Clues:
Key #1: This Crash Pad winner is mutual friends with the original Crash Pad winner
Key #2: This user is the highest ranking player below TV Star.
Key #3: This user is a front-page friend of 3 current Crash Pad production members
Key #4: This user was called out for blogging on her wedding day in April 2021
Key #5: This user is president of Lake’s current tengaged fraternity
Key #6: This user is ranked directly above Harry in Rebelman2227’s latest Top 700 update blog
Key #7: This controversial (and frequently mentioned) user recently had a #1 blog titled “I am impacted I am shocked”
Key #8: This user was the first person to play 3 seasons of Crash Pad *************
Key #9: This user gifted Harry and is famous for their horror themed blogs
Key #10: This user is famous for their long-running Random.org Stars game

Idols
Smuguy2012
Latisha0987
BrittBritt
Peace123
LucasToledo_15
AliBonico
Glinda
Thirteen
Cromatique
1104 days 19 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
janzella’s edit really popped off there at the end
1104 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
LMFAO right Kiara. I have yet to see it in the bank
1104 days 19 hours ago
franzella
where does this season rank amongst all the others? LOL
1104 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
Kiara_xoxo
CONGRATS YALL BUT WHERE IS MY MONEY

I’ll let the mods knows
1104 days 19 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
probs at the bottom LMAO

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!