This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion (Perfect Match)

Topic » Reunion (Perfect Match)

1115 days 19 hours ago
franzella
Kiara_xoxo
I love Fran and Jan

hugs kiara
1115 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
Hero of the Season- Jay

I didn’t know what to expect from Jay when we casted him, but he delivered. He wasn’t afraid to play the game, and he played it pretty honestly. He carried Livingston to his first challenge win, and wasn’t afraid to go after both Lexi & Noah. He stepped up to play the elim against Kelly knowing he would probably lose, but he didn’t give up. Jay was a breath of fresh air for Crash Pad.
1115 days 19 hours ago
crimsonteer
Jay carried his duo
1115 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
wasn’t afraid to go after both Lexi

why would anyone be afraid to go after lexi
1115 days 19 hours ago
franzella
congratulations Jay! <3
1115 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
King Jay
1115 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
ok time for Villain of the Season

Nominees:
Absolita
Noah
Kiara
1115 days 19 hours ago
abstractjay
oh wow, thanks guys <3
1115 days 19 hours ago
GerardoM13
NOT KIARA
1115 days 19 hours ago
crimsonteer
Nominees:
Absolita

This is the hero
1115 days 19 hours ago
sjsoccer88
Noah your obsession with me is what you controlled you. You sent me into two elims and I won them both. Got out on a purge which was based off of luck. Won the battle back and then the next challenge I went after you and people decided to hop on and help me. I didn’t even ask them but they were tired of you
1115 days 19 hours ago
franzella
drama at the reunion
1115 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
I sent you into 2 elims

BECAUSE I HAD A DEAL WITH EVERYONE ELSE?
1115 days 19 hours ago
harrywasnak
Villain of the Season- Noah

This one was pretty obvious. Noah was gamebotting this season from the start. He made deals with pretty much everyone except Scott, convinced the entire house to pick their Perfect Matches in the same round, and threw a hilarious tantrum when he thought someone threw him under the bus during the purge. His fights with Absolita and Scott were enjoyable to watch, and he was always scheming to better his position.
1115 days 19 hours ago
franzella
yay Noah! <3

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!