This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

Topic » Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

3136 days 15 hours ago
winner132
She's owning up to her actions which make her seem good to the jury, like evicting me, and evicting Daniel sure, but she sits here and denies everything that she did which make her look bad.

Everything I have been saying about her, she sits her and denies it and I'm sick of it.

People saying Asher relied on MY SUPPORT to make it this far are so far off the right track. Skye evicted me once... she evicted me twice... sure, yeah I'll give her that, but for you all to sit here and say that Asher relied on ME when Skye relied on her alliance ALL GAME LONG? I've had it.

I'm not sorry I was such a threat, I'm not sorry I slayed you all in competitions, I'm not sorry I was a bitch. But for you all to completely ignore everything wrong with Skye's game just because she evicted me is so obnoxious and idiotic. Step out of it and start thinking clearly.

You're all being fed with her evicting me that you fail to see other than evicting me, She did absolutely nothing and relied on the support of others to make it far.

If you say that Asher relied on me, but don't say that Skye relied on everyone around her, then you are incredibly wrong and a very big hypocrite
3136 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
Im not a victim and I never was... everything i did on this game was calculated, all the bond i made all the alliances i created.. all the lies i told... eveything I did for a reason and the reason is BECOME THE WINNER and thats why im here... Id really love to get ur vote cause I do respect u 10000% as a game player and Im sorry if i hurted u by swearing on those things but i was desperate and I apologize for it... I wont say i regret cau would be hypocrite... I did what i had to do cause i was a final nominee week 10 and 11 and you controled asher so i knew if i wanted to stay id have to convice you, I respect u 1000% and Id love to get ur vote cause I want u to vote for who u think should win this game and deserrves the most.. but i will 1000% understand if u dont vote for me.. not because ur bitter... but because u dont think me sweating on those things were right and because asher was ur right hand on the game since the start and would be hard for u not to vote for her... I respect it and i wont hold it against u... I just want u to know this was 1000% a game and 0% personal and Id love to play with u in future and i hope we can maybe become friends i dont knwo... I loved to play this game with u and without u it wouldnt be half of fun that it was.... I think i played a great game... had my alliance with me since day 1... were loyal to those that were loyal to me... won comps... made promises... i did things that made me be here sitting next to asher in this final 2 marissa... creating a final 4 alliance and evicting you werent my only moves... but this is a group game so all the moves i made included other people for sure... but i did la low the first weeks and played dumb as strategy, I created the 6 person alliance that were against the "high levels", I made side deals with you (that kept me save A LOT you know it) with Asher with Jay and with Jon, I tried my best to protect my baby austin, i won when i had to, i evicted u twice, I evicted my bff daniel in order to win... so i think i deserve to be here and i deseerve to win, but i will 1000% respect and understand if u dont vote for me.. just thanks for the amazing game :)
3136 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Skye, early on in the game after I helped backdoor Harry everyone thought I was in an alliance with Jon, Asher, Marissa, etc. Yet as Barbiie can confirm I never really wanted to be in an alliance with them and was more pushed into being with them since everyone thought I was. What about that one move I made so early in the game seemed ot make you guys think I was their ride or die?
3136 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
@JAY

Asher, Marissa is really bitter at Skye for breaking her word. And yet you did the same thing to me. So if I now Marissa is using that as her excuse to not vote for the person she's bitter at, why shouldn't I do the same thing?

- I dont break my word unless its broken by the other person first. Jay, you broke the word FIRST by nominating me Week 9.

Asher, I had a lot of trust in you and Marissa. So in the week that you guys didn't use the veto so I could backdoor Daniel, I was hurt. Explain to me why you two, who were my "friends" at the time, got the paranoid idea that I was going to target you when Daniel had gotten rid of my closest ally and friend the week before?

- Jay, you NOMINATED me the previous week. Why in the world would I have thought I was safe this week when you clearly had no trouble nominating the previous week for no apparent reason when we were in an alliance. If you nominated me once, you wouldnt have had a problem doing it again. I couldnt let myself take the risk of going up, and Marissa couldnt take the risk of losing me.

Asher, to me competition wins don't mean jack. What I really care about are strategic moves. Yet I come up blank when I think about the moves you made, and not the moves that Marissa and Jon told you to make. Please list to me three moves you made.

- Evicting you
- Convincing Marissa not to use veto
- Turning Day 1 allies against eachother in F3
3136 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
" Skye relied on her alliance ALL GAME LONG? I've had it. " I just need to say Austin was my alliance and the person i trusted the most here... he left on week 8... i was feeling alone and i didnt know if i could trust daniel 100%... you can ask austin this... I worked with brady and daniel after this cause i was already with them... but i did form another alliance with jay and jon cause of this.. cause i didnt trust daniel 100% like i trusted austin.. and i said this on my confessions... so my right hand was evicted in the half of the game and i had to continue fighting.... and asher and marissa had each other the whole game... so i dont think i relied on someone to be here....
3136 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
There's a difference between relying on an alliance and coatailriding on one person. Skye was (as far as I know) the person to win the most amount of competitions in her alliance. So if anything, wasn't she putting herself out there? I don't see as evicting you as "game changing" as you seem to think it is. I was merely pointing out how flawed your reasoning is for beign so bitter.

Furthermore, we all were thinking about this the whole game. Surely Asher knew we all saw him as the coattail rider. Yet he never made a move to show that he can make decisions for himself. The only move I was going to give him credit for was not using the veto, but even then you informed me that you told him not to use the veto.
3136 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
What about that one move I made so early in the game seemed ot make you guys think I was their ride or die?

Dear Jay, the house was kind divided and the fact that you used the veto and blindsed harry to help marissa and the high levels pretty much make my side see u as a part of them... if you didnt want to be with them you shouldve had come to us and DAMN wed take this game for us and everytyhing would have been different, but answering ur question..
yes, your move did make us think you were with them...
3136 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
- Turning Day 1 allies against eachother in F3

YOU DIDNT TURN US AGAINST EACH OTHER I FUCKING LOVE DANIEL TO DEATH AND WE ARE HAVING SOME DRINKS WHEN THIS EXPERIENCE IS OVER HAHA WE WERENT GOING TO TAKE EACH OTHER ANYWAYS EVEN IF U DIDNT SAY ANYTHING AND WERE INACTIVE THE WHOLE WEEK JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE WEAKEST AND ME AND HIM WANTED TO WIN... SO PICKING YOU WAS A GAME MOVE EVERYONEEEEE WOULD HAVE MADE.... YOU DIDNT TURN ANYONE AGAINST ANYONE OMGGG
3136 days 15 hours ago
winner132
Um I was the one that had the veto though @ Jay and Asher was the one who talked me into not using it because I was going to use it to backdoor Daniel
3136 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
lol I tried to go to some people ( I can't remember who) an they just kept referencing that one move and I was just like holy damn can I not make moves? lmfao XD
3136 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
Marissa i opened my heart with that post... do you have anymore questions ?
3136 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
You shoudlve talked to me baby Jay :(
3136 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
"Asher relied on people to get through this game"

SKYE (Her Old Acct she said): http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jrr1ud&s=8#.ViRaRH6rTIU

"Asher Never Turned Us Against Eachother"

SKYE: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nq4k9f&s=8#.ViRbMH6rTIU
3136 days 15 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Oh so this WASN'T the exact message you sent me on Skype?
"[10/11/15 9:55:24 PM] winnertengaged: Honestly you shouldnt dislike Asher
[10/11/15 9:55:31 PM] winnertengaged: for evicting you because I was the one who told her to do so lmao
[10/11/15 9:55:34 PM] winnertengaged: if thats the reaosn
[10/11/15 9:55:36 PM] winnertengaged: u dislike her
[10/11/15 9:55:36 PM] winnertengaged: dont"
3136 days 15 hours ago
Skyeee123
Pam was an account I created a long u can see the year ¬¬ she doesnt have anything to do with this game

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!