This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

Topic » Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

3119 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'm not going to lie. Me and Jon had a final two deal with Skye and Daniel since like week 4 lol
3119 days 12 hours ago
Skyeee123
first "nobody saw you as a serious threat" welll... if this is true its not my bad its yours that didnt know how to realize how strong i was all the time, another point for me that could hide it :) ..."You were a floater for most of this season" DEFINITION: "The typical Floater social strategy includes conciously joining no alliances or joining many but having true loyalty to none" I had a final 3 alliance since day 1... the house was clearly divided and I had my side and everyone knew it... I was 1000% loyal to brady daniel and Austin.. so dont u dare call me a floater baby :)...  but lets go to the questions..

1-"Tell me something that you did ON YOUR OWN without your alliance that DIDN'T INCLUDE EVICTING ME"

I joined a fake final 4 with Daniel Jay and Jon the week you were evicted... it didnt last long because Daniel wanted Jon out.. but this alliance made me create bonds with both Jay and Jon and helped me a lot when they both were hohs cause they didnt target me... Jay even nominated me but i wasnt his target... so making this final 4 was 100% good for my game and 100% an amazing game move and an alliance Id love to go further with but Daniel decided to turn agaisnt them and I had to go with majority... so baby my moves in this game werent only evicting u twice :))

2- "Why should I vote for someone who's only power move in this season was "evicting me" and someone who swears on so many sacred things as if they mean absolutely nothing."

Yeah I know i said all those things to you but this is big brother and you can never feel safe... I never fully trusted u and I needed to make sure u wouldnt evict me... but lets be honest now..

If you look back on your mails I did swear on god on the bible on my moms but all of this was if you kept me safe during the weeks before the final 4... I said if i was the hoh i wouldnt nominate you or If i won the veto i wouldnt use it (final 5) and I REALLY meant it I was REALLY telling the truth... final 4 i told u lot of things i promised u i gave u my word but i dont remember saying "i swear on the bible on my moms life i will pick you to final 3" if i did it im sorry and id like to see it.... I did told you those things on the weeks of final 5 and final 6 cause i meant it... but to keep u safe by winning the final veto I did promise you id do it but i didnt swear on those things this week baby... and i know ud have had evicted me too :)
3119 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
And Daniel that is true. I would have put you up instead of him since I despised your guts that week lol. Hope we're cool now though?
3119 days 12 hours ago
Skyeee123
Question 4: What was your strategy through out the game?

Talk to EVERYONE and make sure im anyones target... I played week by week making deals promises and side alliances.. I had my final 3.. I won comps... I was never a floater like marissa is calling me... I know i played an amazing game and my strategy was to lay low on the first weekd and aster this show my cards evicting the strongests here.... and i did it evicting marissa and my bff daniel, so i think my strategy worked and im so proud of myself
3119 days 12 hours ago
winner132
So other than EVICTING ME you claim that your ONLY OTHER MOVE in this game was creating an alliance? I said what's something you did ON YOUR OWN.

You are a hypocrite and you say that Asher relied on my support when besides evicting me the only other move you consider to be your best is making an alliance which could support you.

And that is a damn lie and you absolutely know it, you swore on so many things and you damn well swore that you would never evict me. I said the same thing to you and as for "this is Big Brother" It's not fucking Big Brother, it's an online game and for you to swear on so many things for it is unnecessary and it was totally wrong.
3119 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
JON:

Asher I am happy someone from our original 6 person alliance was able to make finals. Even if it was the one I talked to the least out of the core 4 members. We worked together closely this whole game and that will factor into my vote.

My questions for you are

Asher you barely tried in the final HoH comp. I really don't respect this and I see it as very disrespectful to someone like Daniel who was trying and ended up getting evicted and myself and Marissa who would've given anything to have your place in the final 3. I want you to clearly justify why you didn't compete.

- I didnt need the Final HoH. It would have lost me a Jury vote (which I cant afford due to me only having 1 vote rn). Although I did try in Part 2. I dont see how this is any less admirable than Skye not showing up to a few HoH's/Not Competing when the person previously evicted would die for her spot to compete.

While you played a really strong competitive game. I'd like to hear about what you think were the best aspects of your social and strategic game. Be honest.

- Socially I made bonds outside of my alliance (Skye, Daniel, Jeff, Brady). I had HUGE target on my back the first 5 weeks with 3 HoH wins but went UNOMMED until Week 7. I also survived the block 3 times with only 1 vote. I campaigned against my closest ally. Strategically, I was rational, and played a great UTR game. I heavily influenced Marissa's decisions as she did mine. It was a partnership. My strategy of keeping the threats around me paid off. Marissa did MY dirty work, we had common enemies, she did what I could have done, SHE pissed people off, I didnt. I made her out as a bigger threat than me, which paid off when we were up against eachother on the block.

What was something you regretted about the game?

- Being AS close as I was to Marissa. I realized it totally looks like she drug me around, but in all honestly it was a duo-ship. The game would have been the same if I won any of the HoHs Marissa did and vice versa. Not because Marissaa controlled me, but because we talked stuff out and made decisions together.

Do you think you played an honest game?

- I do! I dont think I made up any really unnessasary lies. I think i played a very loyal and honest game.
3119 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Anyways, here are my questions.

Asher, Marissa is really bitter at Skye for breaking her word. And yet you did the same thing to me. So if I now Marissa is using that as her excuse to not vote for the person she's bitter at, why shouldn't I do the same thing?

Skye, you say that no one saw you as a threat. Were you aware that the first time you were nominated I campigned to get you out? XD

Asher, I had a lot of trust in you and Marissa. So in the week that you guys didn't use the veto so I could backdoor Daniel, I was hurt. Explain to me why you two, who were my "friends" at the time, got the paranoid idea that I was going to target you when Daniel had gotten rid of my closest ally and friend the week before?

Skye, who did you view as your biggest threat all around. Not just physically, but socially and strategically. Who would you have hated to be sitting next to?

Asher, to me competition wins don't mean jack. What I really care about are strategic moves. Yet I come up blank when I think about the moves you made, and not the moves that Marissa and Jon told you to make. Please list to me three moves you made.

Anyways best of luck to you two!
3119 days 12 hours ago
Skyeee123
Marissa ur just being bitter and i 100% got it... youll vote for someone that doesnt deserve to win over someone that does deserve to win cause ur bitter... ok
3119 days 12 hours ago
Skyeee123
"Skye, you say that no one saw you as a threat. Were you aware that the first time you were nominated I campigned to get you out?"
I wasnt aware of it and this only makes me happy cause know i can say "EAT THIS MARISSA" wasnt me the one that no one saw as a threat ? why would jay do it ?

And answering it Jay... I didnt know it and i 1000% respect it as a game move and as the amazing player u were on this game :) You did what u thought was best for you own game and i respect it !!
3119 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
No problem! That was before we made the alliance and I didn't really know you much lol
3119 days 12 hours ago
Skyeee123
Jay my baby,

"Skye, who did you view as your biggest threat all around. Not just physically, but socially and strategically. Who would you have hated to be sitting next to? "

Marissa was my biggest threat in this game for sure, not only physically but soccially and strategically too... but i wont say Id hate to be sitting next to her right now.. Id say it would be worst if Id be sitting next to Daniel cause we were both playing a similar game and came from the same side of the house and he was such a great player and would be so hard to beat him.... Id say it would be hard to be sitting here next to him... so I will answet this question with the 2 people i got rid of..

Marissa and Daniel !!

love ya !
3119 days 12 hours ago
winner132
I'm not being bitter, I'm stating what I know to be true at this point so go ahead Skye, prove to me why I am wrong and why I should vote you.

I am asking you questions and I am making statements, you're in the final two so PROVE WHY YOU SHOULD WIN, don't sit here and act like the victim because you are NOT a victim.

Show just how truly evil you are and own up to your damn actions Skye.
3119 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Okay I need to thin of 1 more question to ask you Skye since I asked Asher 3 lol
3119 days 12 hours ago
Survivorgame1
sher won a total of 5 comps... (4 hohs and 1 veto but 2 of the 4 hohs she was dethroned) I won 2 hohs and 2 vetos (the most important hoh and the most important veto) so i dont see asher as a MUCH BETTER physicall player comparing to myself... I think we both did great... I had an amazing social game.. I talked to pretty much EVERYONE in this game from my side and from the other side... I didnt need someone guiding me on what to do and when and who to evict... I made my own decisions and what was best for my game.. I respect her as a game player and her social game but i think 1000% i had a MUCH BETTER perspective of the game than her... all the time she was nominated she came to me like "whats going on? am i safe ?what should i do?" when she was nominated agsint marissa on week 7 marissa was doing her best to stay while asher was "what should i do now ?" asking this to me ¬¬ I dont think she would have been here without marissa.. I think i didnt depend on someone to be here... I see myself as a stronget player because of this.. and I think this is something i have better in this game than my opponent !!

-

Skye hun. youre right. I would not be here if it wasnt for Marissa. ANd guess what, you wouldnt be here if it wasnt for Daniel and your alliance. I needed to make sure I was safe by messaging you. I NEVER ONCE asked you what I should do when I had the power. When I was on the block with Marissa, your side messaged me saying that you were saving me and I needed a couple votes, so i asked you how should I approach the campaigning to the people on YOUR side, which was a great idea since you guys knew them best and knew which campaigning strategy would work, so it ensured I wasnt evicted. Also you have the poorest perspective on this game if you think you didnt depend on your alliance at the beginning. You say you brought me here beacuse im weak, everybody thought you were weak throughout the entire game, so get your perspective vision checked.
3119 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'm kind of confused as to how Skye isn't owning up her acctions? She took full responsibility for blindsiding her ally in the game...Daniel. Where you her ally since day 1 Marissa? Because as far as I know if someone evicts you once, it's only obvious they're going to do it again. lol

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!