This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

Topic » Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

3119 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
"I didnt even need to win FHOH to make the finals" thats because u knew u are the weakest and me and daniel would have picked u ....

- EXACTLY! But you cant always count the weakest out. You should know that. I dont think I have much of a chance winning this, but I might have a slim little glimmer of hope.
3119 days 3 hours ago
Skyeee123
Question 1: What was your biggest move in this game?

I think I did a lot of moves int his game tbh.. my I need to say my biggest move was evicting the strongest and best player of the game Marissa... Marissa came here with a HUGE target on her back because of cupcake and quickly formed an "high levels" alliance... thats why the house was divided... she was the head of the snake and each week she was somehow safe..  week 1 cupcake was the hoh, week 2 she was the hoh, week 3 Jeff didnt have the balls to target her, week 4 she was the hoh again, week 5 her best friend was, week 6 she was AGAING, week 7 my first hoh and i evicted her but she came back, week 8 Jon was the hoh and didnt want to turn against her, week 9 she won the pov, week 10 she won the pov and Jay didnt want to turn against her, week 11 she was the hoh again, week 12 I won the damn veto and sent her packing once again... 12 weeks.. 14 other players... and I was the one that evicted the STRONGEST BITCH of the game.... and im really proud of evicting the vanessa of our group game...
3119 days 3 hours ago
Skyeee123
" I think a move I made was Final 3. I completely turned Skye and Daniel against each other at first, I leaked them stuff they said about eachother. But after part 2 I think they caught on and compared notes. But then I talked to them both today to ensure I went to final 2, and I think it really paid off. " you didnt turn us against each other... we just werent dumb to pick ourselves over someone that didnt do NOTHING to this game like u... you were the weakest on final 3 thats why you knew you were going to be here.... not a move in my book baby
3119 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Asher - Besides surrounding yourself with huge physical and strategic threats like Marissa myself and Jay what did you really do independently in this game? I'd like to give you a chance to prove that you weren't just part of a group and weren't just Marissa's right hand.
-

I won competitions. I won a total of 5 co Impetitions (4 HoH's and 1 Veto) without the help of Marissa. I also survived being a Final Nominee 3 times, with only 1 vote against me. I also formed bonds with Skye and Daniel around Week 10 and had final deals with them. also was talking to people like Jeff and Brady outside of our alliance. I made it to Final 2 despite Marissa being evicted in weeks 7 and 12. I got the "Dynamic Duo" to turn against each other in the home stretch. I even had to campaign against Marissa.
3119 days 3 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Well since we have until tuesday to get the questions answered I will ask mine in bulk

Asher -

Asher I am happy someone from our original 6 person alliance was able to make finals. Even if it was the one I talked to the least out of the core 4 members. We worked together closely this whole game and that will factor into my vote.

My questions for you are

Asher you barely tried in the final HoH comp. I really don't respect this and I see it as very disrespectful to someone like Daniel who was trying and ended up getting evicted and myself and Marissa who would've given anything to have your place in the final 3. I want you to clearly justify why you didn't compete.

While you played a really strong competitive game. I'd like to hear about what you think were the best aspects of your social and strategic game. Be honest.

What was something you regretted about the game?

Do you think you played an honest game?

if I think of any other questions for you I will let you know!

Skye -

Skye I'm so proud of you for making it this far! I wish I could've made it farther with you but I understand that you evicting me was only you going with majority so I don't hold that against you.

My questions for you are

The game was heavily divided throughout the whole season. How did that play into your strategy when communicating with people on the other side? Such as me and Jay.

Asher clearly played a stronger competitive game than you throughout most of the season. Strategically and socially what do you think set you apart from the rest of the cast and your fellow finalist?

If there is anything you could've changed about your game what would it be?

Who did you see as your closest ally in the game?

You weren't afraid to backstab people in this game. I completely respect this but other jurors may not. Can you give some justification for some of the moves you made?

if I think of any other questions for you I will let you know!
3119 days 3 hours ago
Skyeee123
Question 2: Who was your biggest threat? Why? And what role did you have in their eviction?

I wont take to much time here... Marissa... and I dont even need to say what was my role on her eviction :)
3119 days 3 hours ago
Survivorgame1
BRADY:

Do you regret evicting me when I got out because your vote determined my fate and right know you sitting next to the person that you could of easily evicted that week?

-

I do not regret evicting you. And also I didnt do everything Marissa said, it was a group thing. Marissa didnt just control me like everyone thought. I had input on OUR decisions.
What you guys need to understand, why in the world would I evict Marissa earlier than F4/F3? It makes no logical sense. Marissa is good at competitions and would keep me around, she would vote to keep me if I was up on the block. Marissa would take me to the end regardless since she knew she could beat me. Why would I evict somebody I know who can win comps for my side of the house and would be loyal to me before I needed to? She was the biggest threat to YOUR side of the house since she would take you all out, but she wasnt somebody I needed out till the end game since she would always be on my side.

Give me a brief explanation of your game without Marissa in it but you have to be honest.

-
Hm, well I was in an alliance and got through the pre-jury stage of the game easily. I won 5 competitions. Survived 3 times as a final nominee, made the Final 2 against a dynamic duo. I fought hard to get here.
3119 days 3 hours ago
winner132
Asher - Hi boo, I am so happy to see you sitting up there instead of that idiot Daniel who thought that he was going to actually make Final two by following the snake that was Skye. I know exactly how much you influenced the game and I know how important you were behind the scenes in helping make decisions that affected this game drastically. I want you to expand fully on every decision that you made in this game without anyones help.

Skye - You're a snake, you're absolutely vile, and you are literally the spawn of the devil. You were a HORRIBLE person throughout this entire season and your social game was HORRID. You NEVER talked to anyone outside of your own alliance and when you were in power you made sure that the people in the opposing alliance KNEW they were goners for this week and you didn't make a single attempt to respond to ANY mails or conversations. It is VERY easy to say that the reason you made it this far is because nobody saw you as a serious threat. You were a floater for most of this season and you did absolutely nothing without the help of your alliance. Tell me something that you did ON YOUR OWN without your alliance that DIDN'T INCLUDE EVICTING ME.

And another question I have for you Skye and the reason why it will be INCREDIBLY difficult for you to get my vote. In the final weeks of this game, you and I started talking in mails and we made promises to each other to save each other no matter what. IN THESE PROMISES you continued to swear on your mother's life, on God, on so many sacred things which was ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY. It makes me think that you are just generally a horrible person and you have no regard for any morals. A simple "I promise to keep you safe" would have been better if you had evicted me and I would have still voted you. But the manner in which you did it, swearing on so many sacred things, and then going back on your word. It shows me what kind of person you truly are, you are someone with no morals and someone who's word means literally less than shit. I am giving you a chance to explain to me WHY you should get my vote. Why should I vote for someone who's only power move in this season was "evicting me" and someone who swears on so many sacred things as if they mean absolutely nothing.
3119 days 3 hours ago
Skyeee123
Question 3: What did you do better in this game than your opponent?

Asher won a total of 5 comps... (4 hohs and 1 veto but 2 of the 4 hohs she was dethroned) I won 2 hohs and 2 vetos (the most important hoh and the most important veto) so i dont see asher as a MUCH BETTER physicall player comparing to myself... I think we both did great... I had an amazing social game.. I talked to pretty much EVERYONE in this game from my side and from the other side... I didnt need someone guiding me on what to do and when and who to evict... I made my own decisions and what was best for my game.. I respect her as a game player and her social game but i think 1000% i had a MUCH BETTER perspective of the game than her... all the time she was nominated she came to me like "whats going on? am i safe ?what should i do?" when she was nominated agsint marissa on week 7 marissa was doing her best to stay while asher was "what should i do now ?" asking this to me ¬¬ I dont think she would have been here without marissa.. I think i didnt depend on someone to be here... I see myself as a stronget player because of this.. and I think this is something i have better in this game than my opponent !!
3119 days 3 hours ago
BatmanTDI
I'll do this tomorrow :)
3119 days 3 hours ago
Skyeee123
"You NEVER talked to anyone outside of your own alliance" ok marissa ask this to jay jon asher and even yourself that talked to me since day 1 :)
3119 days 3 hours ago
Skyeee123
you can say anything u want about me.. but not about my social game :)
3119 days 3 hours ago
Skyeee123
Ok marissa i will answer you...
3119 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Asher, every single "Subtle Move" you made really had no effect on the game. F3 Sky and I knew that we would be stupid to take each other to the end and Week 10 Jay and Me hated each other and I'm 99.9% he would've put me up instead of what you assumed he would put you up
3119 days 3 hours ago
winner132
Sweetheart, I would mail you trying to strike deals and strategize and THE ONLY TIMES you would reply to me is when either I was in power or when someone on my side of the house was in power. I can absolutely say your social game was horrible, and you made it your mission that when you won power, you wanted to make the other side feel like absolutely shit and you never replied to anything. Even though when our side won HoH, we always strategized and we always tried to talk.

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!