This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

Topic » Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

3106 days 2 hours ago
Barbiie
Hello Jury, and Final 2!

To the finalist please answer these questions for the jury:

Question 1: What was your biggest move in this game?

Question 2: Who was your biggest threat? Why? And what role did you have in their eviction?

Question 3: What did you do better in this game than your opponent?

Question 4: What was your strategy through out the game?

Question 5: Why should you win?

* Final Plea * If necessary

JURY PLEASE ADD ANYMORE QUESTIONS IF NECESSARY

FINAL 2 MUST ANSWER THE 5 QUESTIONS, AND JURY'S QUESTIONS.

You guys have until TUESDAY 9:00 PM EST to ask/answer questions.

DO NOT SEND IN YOUR VOTE UNTIL AFTER FRIDAY 9 PM EST!

Finale will be...

Sometime, I'll send it out later.
3106 days 2 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Friday? That's a while
3106 days 2 hours ago
Barbiie
Remember this is lasting for 2 days so don't feel rushed to ask / answer any questions
3106 days 2 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Hello Jury.
I know I look like the clear Runner Up as of now, but I hope y'all give me a chance and hear me out.
In no way did I play the flashiest game. My game was a series of small subtle moves, little social connections, and the strategy of using the bigger players in the game as shields.
I had a solid alliance, full of huge threats. I made 2 sets of nominations and had the save HoH before I was even NOMINATED. Whether that was because of my social game or my strategy of surrounding myself with threats, it worked out.
I know a huge issue that will come up is me and Marissa. I know some of you think ive been dragged along or rode Marissa's coat tails, but I dont think that is the case. Ill give credit where credit is due, Marissa had saved me a few times, but I held my own, if anybody has a question about this, I will be happy to expand.
I will GLADLY go into more detail of any aspect of my game.
3106 days 2 hours ago
Barbiie
I MEANT WEDNESDAY
3106 days 2 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I can't wait to hear Skye speech
3106 days 2 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
That's better barbie
3106 days 2 hours ago
Skyeee123
A person that doesnt even TRIES to win the final hoh.... is clear a runner up for me....
I mean

1778 posts for me
1547 posts for Daniel
5 posts for Asher (and none with her saying Asher for Final Hoh)

and I will answer all the question in a moment
3106 days 1 hour ago
Survivorgame1
I threw it because I knew one of you would take me at that point lol. And if I did make it here, I would have that on my card already, I didnt even need to win FHOH to make the finals
3106 days 1 hour ago
xRAIN_shooter
Hey guys. I'd just like to congratulate you both on being here. Both of you were people I was definitely rooting for in this game and I'm excited to hear what you both have to say.

Asher - Besides surrounding yourself with huge physical and strategic threats like Marissa myself and Jay what did you really do independently in this game? I'd like to give you a chance to prove that you weren't just part of a group and weren't just Marissa's right hand.

Skye - I will ask you some questions once I read your speech
3106 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
Asher I do have a question about Marissa

For my perspective you did nothing in this game other than kiss Marissa ass if she told you to vote that's who you were evicting and I feel like you came in this game to get 2nd or 3rd and not to win. When I was on the block Daniel said I had his vote but he didn't want to keep me because he knew I was leaving anyways and if you actually made a move against marissa it would of saved your ass and Skye a bigger threat would of been out if you did that.

So my question is

Do you regret evicting me when I got out because your vote determined my fate and right know you sitting next to the person that you could of easily evicted that week?

Follow up question

Give me a brief explanation of your game without Marissa in it but you have to be honest.
3106 days 1 hour ago
Barbiie
** REMINDER **

FINAL 2, YOU HABE UNTIL WEDNESDAY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS **

DONT FEEL RUSHED!
3106 days 1 hour ago
Barbiie
** TUESDAY

I CANT TYPE
3106 days 1 hour ago
Skyeee123
Hello Jury.
I just want to say how happy I am for being here and how proud of myself I am right now.... when i entered this game I made an alliance with 2 amazing guys (Austin and Daniel) and I knew those were the two i could count the most... during the season the house was divided and my final 3 joined jeff matt and brady and andrew against Cupcake Marissa Asher Jon and Jay... so this was a house divided season and i can say NO ONE was a floater because of this... I trusted my alliance and I had their backs the entire game.. I won 2 hohs and 2 vetos (4 comps) I was nominated 3 times and only got 1 vote... I could make people believe what i was saying I evited the strongest person of the game twice.. I had allies.. I wasnt a floater... I made moves... I came here to win and I will fight fot the title... I will answer everything u guys want to know 1000% honest and Im just so glad Im here... I didnt depend on anyone to make my moves (Asher did) and I was always able to make deals with people... and thats why im here and i think i deserve to be the winner... Thanks guys and i will answer EVERYTHING just gimme a moment to read and type haha.. and Jon Im waiting for ur question :)))
3106 days 1 hour ago
Skyeee123
"I didnt even need to win FHOH to make the finals" thats because u knew u are the weakest and me and daniel would have picked u ....
3106 days 1 hour ago
Survivorgame1
Question 1: What was your biggest move in this game?

: Like I said, i had a series of small subtle moves. Ill name some of them. Swaying Marissa in the direction of not using  Week 10 Veto. Marissa was going to use veto, and she thought Jay would have put up Daniel instead of me. But I talked with her and convinced her not to use it since it made PERFECT sense for Jay to put me up instead and for Skye and Daniel to evict me. Also, I think a move I made was Final 3. I completely turned Skye and Daniel against each other at first, I leaked them stuff they said about eachother. But after part 2 I think they caught on and compared notes. But then I talked to them both today to ensure I went to final 2, and I think it really paid off.

Question 2: Who was your biggest threat? Why? And what role did you have in their eviction?

: Marissa was my biggest threat. Everybody saw me in the shadow of her. Overall she was the biggest threat in the game: socially, strategically, and physically. Since I was HoH when she was evicted, I didnt have THAT much of an impact since I didnt vote that week. But I did throw the F4 veto because I think it was better for Skye or Daniel to evict her over me since me and Marissa had an invested friendship.

Question 3: What did you do better in this game than your opponent?

: I think I played a better social game and physical game. I won more competitions and had deals out side of my alliance. Ive fought really hard to be here also

Question 4: What was your strategy through out the game?

: Surround myself with bigger threats.

Question 5: Why should you win?

: I should win because I worked hard, my allies went out one by one since we had HORRIBLE luck. I was the clear 3rd placer coming into this, but I worked hard and talked to people and im here in the final 2. I think i had an under rated game.

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!