This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

Topic » Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

3111 days 19 hours ago
Survivorgame1
(Sorry Jon, forgot to answer <3)
*****ASHER***** -  I completely respect your game. However we did not speak enough independently for me to see your gameplay standing on its own without being attached to Marissa who was a dominant personality, and a strategic and physical force in this game. Whenever I would talk game with people from our side it would either be Marissa speaking for you, or myself and Jay talking outside of our final 4 chat. I don't doubt that you and Marissa had a partnership rather than her controlling you but the fact that it was Marissa who was the one putting the work in strategically and socially will definitely have an impact on my vote.

If there are any specific examples you can give me and the rest of the jury IN DETAIL I think this would definitely help your case. I know you mentioned convincing Marissa not to use veto and evicting Jay but these were both EXTREMELY late game. I'd like to here about the influence you had on Marissa in the game and some specific examples of this to prove to the jury that you and Marissa were equals and that marissa wasn't carrying more weight.

-

I think i spoke to many people outside of our alliance, in fact people APPROACHED me. Jeff was always approaching me to backdoor Marissa. Week 9 I knew about the plan to BD Jon, since Daniel came to me and told me, he said he wanted to keep me safe and wanted me to stay in this game, and if veto was to be used he was planning on back dooring Jon. I knew this information prior to Marissa and informed her about this. I think its a testament to my social game, people would come up to me wanting to keep me safe. Like I already said, me getting Marissa not to use veto. People see Marissa as this person with all these side alliances and deals, but I also did that. I had side alliances and deals to keep myself safe because when the time came, if i wanted any chance of winning, Marissa would have to go. I also had to campaign against Marissa and even threw the F4 POV so she would be evicted. Also Week 4 I really pushed for Andrew to go (and got my way) since Andrew didnt throw the previous BOTB for me.
3111 days 19 hours ago
jeff2k20
@ asher
I don't believe I was "always" approaching you to backdoor Marissa. I could be wrong but I only remember approaching you once saying there was a plan to backdoor her. And I was only trying to get you to say that you would backdoor her so I could screenshot it to show her and mess with her head. I never really tried making a true alliance or talked about anything meaningful with you.
3111 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
In all honesty we have a BB7 thing going on. We have a final 2 who (although everyone will probably see this differently) played very similiar games. They both were rarely the targets and they both managed to avoid eviction whenever they were. Anyways I wish both of you the best of luck, and congrats on making it this far!
3111 days 18 hours ago
winner132
Can we please acknowledge the fact that Skye keeps getting banned over and over again, love the fact that the apparent winner is going to be someone that's perm banned.
3111 days 10 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Marissa, that is one of the dumbest reasons I've heard to why we should not vote someone
3111 days 10 hours ago
Survivorgame1
@Jeff
Nonono. I was saying diffrent people would approach me. Im not saying just you but I was including you the time you approached me with the BD plan
3111 days 10 hours ago
Survivorgame1
@Jeff
im sorry I just read what I wrote, I meant it to say people always approached me and then your part about the BDing of Marissa
bad phrasing on my part
3111 days 3 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
Thank you Asher. Great answers and congratulations on making it to the end. I am really glad you are representing our alliance at the end :)
3110 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Can't wait for the finale tonight :D
3110 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Same!
3110 days 2 hours ago
Barbiie
Who said it was tonight? lol

Tonight is when the votes are due LOL the finale ain't until tomorrow or Friday
3110 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I thought you said the finale was tonight? on Wendesday?
3110 days 2 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
What else were you saying "I MEANT WEDNESDAY" for? lol
3109 days 4 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Can the finale be tonight? XD

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!