This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

Topic » Day 58 - 60: Jury Questions

3123 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
After reading ALL of this I feel there is no point for me to ask my question, it most likely wont change my thought of you two so I'll go ahead and vote. GL Guys
3123 days 7 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*stands up*
I have one final thing to say.
I came in here expecting not to win, and its no surprise im not winning. The Jury was rooting for Skye since Final 4 or even earlier, I saw the mails Brady sent to Skye and Daniel, there is no way I expected to win against that.
Do you know what I did come in here expecting? Credit. Everything I have said, the Jury or Skye has discredited. I have stated my moves, I admit I didnt play the flashiest game or the best game, but I told you the smaller moves I made, and they have been discredited. Even the veto move I made, even when Jay wrote a whole speech on how he felt betrayed and hurt and stuff that I convinced Marissa not to use Veto, but 2 seconds later "I made no moves" and "I made no impactful moves". I feel like the Jury is being VERY hypocritical.
I respect if you, the Jury, believe Skye played a better game than me. But youre all acting she played the PERFECT god-like game. I dont think one of you criticed her on her game. Skye's statments or moves have never been questioned... but EVERYTHING I have said gets meticulously picked apart. (DW I expect this to).
Even when I point out if you wanna call ME out on "riding coat tails" call SKYE out also. Skye and I played very similar games. Some of you when I pointed out even went far enough to say "relying on your allies is different from riding coat tails" you make such a far fetched statement just so you can backup skye. But Skye says she got here all by herself, which is BS, we all know she lived off her allies the first couple weeks, hell even the whole game.
Infact, Skye didnt last ONE round without her allies. I did. I lasted a round without Marissa, which some of you may discredit since it was only one round, but I did it, and thats more than skye ever did. Yet shes praised for being so independent. Whats the diffrence between Skye and Daniel and me and Marissa?
Why is Skye praised she made it this far, when im demeaned for making it this far, even when I had a clear cut strategy.  My game is being so under rated right now. Im proud of the way I played. And you know what, I did more than any one of you bitching at me at Jury, I played the game... and I made it here. Something none of you could do. I dont even know what im asking you at this point, but it sure as hell aint your Jury vote.
3123 days 3 hours ago
ImSkye
Guys Im Skye my account was banned because of my past account and Im sad about it but im still here fightinhg and I wont give up on the prize that belongs to me !!!
3123 days 3 hours ago
ImSkye
Her first HoH was GIVEN to her by her alliance because they all viewed her as the weakest and knew we would never vote her." this is not true.. we all talked about it and decided it together as a team....
3123 days 3 hours ago
ImSkye
"But when Asher is saying she made little subtle moves really sounded like she rode coattails" 100% AGREE
3123 days 3 hours ago
ImSkye
"I lost this season because Skye got lucky in a tie breaker" I got lucky because i did well on the challenge ¬¬ thats why i was in this tiwbreaker bitch
3123 days 3 hours ago
ImSkye
"fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".... I got it... youre embarrassed.. move on girl it happens !
3123 days 3 hours ago
ImSkye
"But Skye says she got here all by herself" I never said that... this is big brother u need people and alliances to ove forward and i had the best people with me... I said im here because of my own game and youre here because of marissas game thats what i said... I didnt said I didnt need anyones help to get here thats not true... I 100% love Matt and Jeff I worked with both on the begging of the game and wish i could have known they better theyre amazing alliance members ans helped me... Austin is my big brother ....Jon and Jay 2 people i loved working with.. Brady i love him... even Marissa helped me being here by trusting my words and not evicting me :)
3123 days 3 hours ago
ImSkye
"I lasted a round without Marissa" The same round u gave up part 1 and didnt win part 2
3123 days 3 hours ago
ImSkye
I respect you Asher and see u as a grreat player.. otherwise u wouldnt be here so if youre here youre a winner for coming this far and i loved to play this game with u so everything thats said here its 100% game and youre an amazing peron and deserves ur spot here !
3123 days 3 hours ago
ImSkye
Skye- what did you do in this game that Asher couldn't have done if he was in your position?

I respect her game and I will say this cause its the thing i believe it is..  I dont want to sound repetitive but this is the move i think Asher wouldnt have the balls to do.. evicting marissa on the final 4 !
3123 days 1 hour ago
xRAIN_shooter
*****BRADY***** - why are you still fighting with Marissa. The game is over we are all on the jury and you are literally just spewing out word vomit and nobody takes you seriously. If you want Skye to win come up with some valid points instead of mindlessly bashing Marissa who isn't even in the final 2. My vote is still undecided as of now and you are only hurting Skyes chances of winning by acting like a complete imbecile. There are a lot of people from my side on the Jury so I would be careful of your word choice.

*****ASHER***** -  I completely respect your game. However we did not speak enough independently for me to see your gameplay standing on its own without being attached to Marissa who was a dominant personality, and a strategic and physical force in this game. Whenever I would talk game with people from our side it would either be Marissa speaking for you, or myself and Jay talking outside of our final 4 chat. I don't doubt that you and Marissa had a partnership rather than her controlling you but the fact that it was Marissa who was the one putting the work in strategically and socially will definitely have an impact on my vote.

If there are any specific examples you can give me and the rest of the jury IN DETAIL I think this would definitely help your case. I know you mentioned convincing Marissa not to use veto and evicting Jay but these were both EXTREMELY late game. I'd like to here about the influence you had on Marissa in the game and some specific examples of this to prove to the jury that you and Marissa were equals and that marissa wasn't carrying more weight.

*****SKYE**** - I will be honest I came into this game largely ignoring your presence despite Jay, my closest ally warning our entire side of the house that someone who played similar to you ended up winning his season (or maybe just making final 2 idr.) I ignored him and here we are now. I was honestly sure I was gonna vote for you when I came into this jury questioning but it seems that you haven't been owning up to all your actions in the game. I feel like you are being very apologetic rather than OWNING your gameplay and explaining why it needed to be done the way you did it. Also, you won a lot of the comps you won very late game when all the big threats competition wise were evicted. Asher won numerous comps very early on which is much harder to do and this is why I view him as a much better physical player.

So I'd like you to explain why you did things like evicting Daniel, lying to Marissa, evicting me. WITHOUT APOLOGIZING. Give us the exact reasons why you made the moves you did and how the benefitted you AND NOT YOUR ALLIANCE.
3123 days 1 hour ago
bradyspaulding16
So just because what I say you will effect Skye vote and lol Marissa I have actually had several people mail me outside the game said they were rooting for me to take you out
3123 days ago
xRAIN_shooter
Brady your immaturity and rudeness has an effect on my overall opinion of the way you played the game, (which wasn't very high to begin with) and because of this it reflects poorly on Skye since you were associated with her the entire season and were on the same side of the house.

Whether you want to admit it or not you are asking me, Marissa and the rest of our side to vote against someone on our side. Instead of pointing out VALID reasons for us to switch sides for this final vote you resort to namecalling, bashing and just being a general babbling idiot and it is definitely rubbing me the wrong way. So I suggest if you don't have anything of value to contribute to the discussion that you just keep your mouth shut and let the adults deliberate.

Thanks!
3122 days 23 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Adults lol give me a break

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!