This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

Topic » FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

1998 days 6 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Come on in Christian, Ryan B and Jonah!

Congratulations you have made it to final tribal council. However the power now shifts the jury of nine. Nine people who you had a hand in voting out directly or indirectly.

Juror #1 - Logan
-
-
-
Juror #2 - Evan
-
-
-
Juror #3 - Wade
-
-
-
Juror #4 - Ross
-
-
-
Juror #5 - Max
-
-
-
Juror #6 - Stoner
-
-
-
Juror #7 - Garret
-
-
-
Juror #8 - Tris
-
-
-
And Juror #9 just voted out...
Silver

Finalists you have three hours to post your final speech. At that time I will allow the jury to make their comments. Jury you can not comment until this 3 hour period is up.

Jurors you have 48 hours to vote; however, you must at least address the finalists before voting!

Have Fun!
1998 days 5 hours ago
1001games
Hello fellow jury members! It’s great to see all of you again! Before I go on to explain why I should win, let me post some tributes.

Logan: We never really talked at all during the game. I wasn’t sure where we stood. However, we were forced to work together with a few others and it worked well until you got voted out :/.

Evan: Evan you and I have history. Bad history. We have never been close. But I decided to call a truce for this game and try to put our differences aside. It worked for a bit till it got to a point where I wasn’t sure how much longer I could trust you and took my shot to get you out.

Wade: Oh Wade you are different. In a good way. It was so nice getting to know you and play with you. You were a great partner as well! You were robbed af and deserved to go further! Hope we can play again soon!

Ross: One of my closes allies this game. We played together in our previous season but I didn’t last long. It was nice playing with you again and working with you. Also robbed!

Max: We never really spoke until late into the game. You seemed chill and we played a different game before. However, it came to a point where you were starting to get a little shady and had to vote you out. Sorry man.

Stoner: Dude I feel so bad for betraying you. You really are a great and chill guy. I know you are voting for Christian and that’s okay. I hope no hard feelings!

Garret: We also never really spoke until later into the game. I also think we were on opposite sides. Anyways I didn’t want to vote you but I had to protect my own game and get you out.

Tris: I honestly think you had the best gameplay. You overcame so many odds to make it this far. You really surprised me. Robbed king and remember I never voted you out!

Silver: Ugh Silver. You were one of my closest allies all game long. You’re a really nice guy and super chill. Even though you tried to get me out, I still like you. I tried my best to keep you here but it came down to who I thought I could beat in the end. Sorry man
1998 days 5 hours ago
1001games
Alrighty now here we go. I wasn’t prepared to start the game. Zac messaged me awhile before the game started but he never told me when so I was surprised when it actually began. Coming into the game I didn’t know a ton of people besides the people from my season. But there was Ryan who I have known for awhile. He became my number 1 all game. I tried my best to try to talk to people. It seemed to work. I also had several enemies including Romeo, TJ, and Evan. I managed to vote in the majority every single week whether or not in power or people. I was lucky enough for the votes to go my way up until Jury. It was pretty sooth sailing all together. That is up until Week 5 when I decided its time to make moves. Luckily it was the donation comp. I put my social skills to the test and managed not only to win that comp but to receive 0 cards. This put me in the Power Player position. I decided to take a shot at Anthony because we never spoke and he was a huge comp threat. So I put him up. Then Ross put together a chat with myself, Logan, Max, Wade, and Silver. I rallied votes to take him out and it worked! Then the following week I was power player yet again! I decided while I was at it to take out another threat. TJ. TJ and I have bad history and I know he was a comp beast even though he never showed it. So I gathered votes again and got him out! It was week 8 where my luck ran out. Both Ross and Wade who were close to me were taken out. My only closest allies left were Ryan and Silver. And then survivor started. The first thing was the auction where I won ZERO powers. While everyone else just about got something. I thought I was so screwed. But I managed to still go with the majority on votes and lasted without receiving a vote until eviction 10. This was when Silver turned his back on me. He tried getting votes to take me out but flopped. Thanks to Ryan he told me and it gave me the opportunity to turn the target onto Garret. AND HE LEFT! I was so shocked and happy that I somehow survived that. After that fiasco it was just about time for finals. I didn’t know if it was a final 2 or 3 but I was pretty sure it was a final 2. I wanted to take out Christian because he was a comp threat and had some friends on the jury. I tried my best to convince Ryan to get him out but he didn’t listen so I had no choice to take out Silver with them. And that brings us here.

I think you guys should vote me because I had a good social game. I managed to never be a peasant and voted in the majority every single vote. I also only received one vote this whole game. Finally, I never had to use a power or advantage to get here. This includes no immunities. Oh I also had to deal with Ryan leaking some messages I sent to him but I should’ve known cause that’s Ryan lol! Please take the time to vote for the true winner, me! Feel free to ask questions as this speech was probably messy. Thanks!
1998 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
So hey y'all, I'm going to try to keep this short but I'm an English lit major and I tend to ramble.

Anyways, I honestly didn't ever expect to even play this series. Zac basically begged Chris and I to join an hour before the game started and I enjoyed his hosting in TAR and felt like I could at least be a buffer and help him fill up his cast and why not!

Basically nothing of significance happened till the Top 12 besides me winning my way into power but then came the moment where I slowly began to feel like I was snapped! The dreaded social comp made a return, and as I had basically no allies, I pretty much felt like Evan/I were doomed from the second the comp started and was highkey annoyed at all my effort going to waste just to get 12th. However, I managed to beg and plead with Max (knowing Chris would always save me) to give me his save despite Silver telling him the complete opposite and somehow managed to stay!

The next double eviction was uneventful except me returning the favor to Max and giving him my save and tragically lost Ross, aka one of the few people who would actually speak to me and felt like who had my back. ):

Then the moment came where I KNEW I was snapped. Basically, Silver/I had never saw eye to eye, and I was like "oh wow survivor is finally my time to take him out!" and basically was like in our group chat, hey guys (which in hindsight was super dumb of me since Garret/Silver were a TAR team and both on Zac's BB production thing) let's all get rid of silver! and everyone was like okay yay! and then max got voted out 5-3 which made me SUPER pissed off because
1) max was the entire reason i stayed and i legit owed him my game and wanted to go far with him
2) ryan had deadass lied to my face for no reason!

anyways i went psycho and was pretty much over the game at this point, i hadnt been able to connect with anyone friendwise, everyone i had considered an ally was usually blindsided the round they went home, and the one person i thought was my 100% had lied to me for no reason. i felt like i was going to be the next target no matter what, and i wanted chris to not be carried down by me so i resigned myself to just going home and hoping by not rocking anything, he could make a semi-decent run and maybe make the finale.

that turned out to be BAD when chris decided to campaign to save me and ended up being made a target himself and went home #yikes =[

final 6, everyone suddenly was like "oh wow jonah is a big threat" and silver and i briefly came to terms and actually agreed to work with each other! i was about to lock in my vote when suddenly, i was being re-added to the group chat and being snapped at, and as i probably showed, when im confronted with stuff that isnt true, i go OFF, so basically despite having virtually no alliances, i still managed to go psycho in a group chat and escape the tribal without even get a vote! while i did want to originally stick to the split vote plan i thought of, i just thought it was too risky to move forward to final 5 with a confirmed duo (silver/garret) who felt little to no loyalty to me, and decided to crack everyone's alliances to worm my way through!

final 5 was ryan lying to me for no reason 2.0 and tris went home despite me trying to get silver out for like the 20th time, it rly was tragic alexa play not ready to make nice by the dixie chicks

and then final 4, basically the christian v silver war that had been going on finally came to a culmination! i managed to make amends with ryan and convince him/jonah that silver was a bigger threat to take to the end than me and i made final 3 and avoid the tiebreaker scenario (altho im pretty sure i would've won, still best to not have to go there at all!)

in closing, i know i was a very loud, brash, and probably unlikable person throughout a majority of this season. i struggled to make connections with people, and wasn't really able to pull off #bigmovez! like my opponents were able to. however, the one thing i do pride myself on is my ability to SURVIVE. i didnt need to win every immunity to make it here. i was able to worm my way through this game, and in such a high tense season, playing an anti-game was able to work rly well for me! i never expected to be able to make final 3 after being on the bottom of this game virtually the entire time, so no matter what im proud of myself for maybe not being able to thrive as well as i'd like, but embracing what it means to be able to survive!

good luck ryan and jonah!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/eeeed18b58886047499a661d94ad513b/tumblr_pdnf4mVQnS1xb8wtso1_400.gif
1998 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
Okay so coming into this game I honestly had no clue what to expect. I didn’t the the game or format so it was all really a learning experience for me from the jump. But I knew that the most crucial thing for me to do was try and build bonds with people, and also make sure that I was competing well enough in challenges to keep myself safe. I really attempted to talk to at least every single person in this game to at least see who I could see myself moving forward with. I also was never a peasant during that portion of the game, so I was able to maneuver my way through not only endurance/puzzle games, but also several social games as well.

The biggest vote offs in my eyes were in the first two vote offs of jury. There had been a confirmed majority alliance that I was not apart and I had to try and incorporate myself within them, so that I could advance. Getting Logan out was probably the biggest move I made to try and try and take at least one strong player from the opposition down to better secure myself. Then in the following vote, Wade and Ross both were evicted and I honestly didn’t expect Ross to leave. But the fact that he did leave, set me up really well moving into the Survivor portion.

Now the first vote in survivor was tough because I saw the game as two sides (Christian, Stoner, Max) and (Jonah, Silver, Tris) with myself and Garret directly in the middle. I have a really tight bond with Christian, and I knew that with Max saving him he felt indebted to him,  and given Max and I hadn’t talked in almost a week prior, I felt like it was in my best interest to him go. I never intended for that to end my game relationship with Christian and Stoner, but unfortunately it did because Stoner tried to get me out the following week, and I had to use my double vote to secure the votes to get him out.

The next vote I really didn’t expect. But Silver had came up with a plan to vote for JonahAt first, I won’t lie, I really was going to do It. But then I remembered that Garret had previously voted Tris, who was immune, because he didn’t want to vote for me or Stoner, and that was a red flag to me. Garret was one of the people I felt the closest to in the game, but at that point I felt like he maybe didn’t have my best interest at heart. The Tris vote was also hard because I really didn’t want to betray Silver at that point. The only option for me to help Silver stay, was to vote that way due to the self vote.

Now voting out Silver was the hardest choice for me to make in the whole game. We didn’t know whether or not this game was going to end in a final 2 or 3, so that really effected the thought process. Had I known this game was going to be a final 3, I would have voted Christian out. But, with the uncertainty of that, I had to vote Silver because by voting him out, I took out the biggest jury threat in the game in my eyes, and also because had this been a final two, I could have sat next to either Jonah or Christian and felt like I had played the best game.

This game was absolutely insane from start to finish. I know I had arguments here and there with people, but at the end of the day, I’m damn proud of the strategic, physical, and social game that I exhibited in this season. Physically I was NEVER a peasant and I also won myself two immunity challenges during the survivor portion, one of which secured me my position at final tribal council. Socially I was able to navigate through several social competitions and also only had my name on the line one time through the course of every elimination. And strategically,  I was the only person to vote in the majority in each of the survivor tribal councils. I was always looking one step further in every single vote because I knew that would get me into the position I’m in now.

Now I know I was a whiny little biotch a few times, but I never got personal with any of you. I know Wade and I had had our little debacle but I would never any comment specifically for the reason of trying to hurt someone. At the end of the day this is a game anything I did that may have hurt someone, I am truly sorry. We all are going to see each other in the future and I really hope there are no hard feelings because there is not one person in this cast that I would deny a conversation with. 

GOODLUCK Jonah and Christian, I feel like we are all three deserving in different manners and I truly wish you two the best.

Peace and blessings.
1998 days 3 hours ago
Obstreperous
i like attention so talk about me
1998 days 3 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
I pretty much felt like Evan/I were doomed from the second the comp started and was highkey annoyed at all my effort going to waste just to get 12th.

singlehandedly earned my vote with this line LOL gl hope you win
1998 days 3 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Im not in jury but grats making the final 3 and good luck!
1998 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Congrats you 3, I'm going to be direct and to the point.With a 2 part question
Jonah- We only talked in the alliance chat. My question for you is what is your biggest regret in the game?
Christain- Out of you 3, your the enigma for me. My question for you is if you could have chose the final 3 yourself, who would it be and why?
Ryan- I've already expressed my anger at you and you know you are least likely to get my vote. My question for you is if none of you 3 made finale, who would would be in it and why.?
To all 3 of you, compare each juror to either a survivor or  a big brother player and explain why?
1998 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
that turned out to be BAD when chris decided to campaign to save me and ended up being made a target himself and went home #yikes =[
1998 days 2 hours ago
Iceey
Logan I understand you are upset that I was the reason the that you were a peasant and also because you went home, but I hope you can understand that was just the best move for me since Evan/Christian had previously shot you in comp.

If I had to say who I think would have made f3 I would say Silver, Yourself, and either Tris/Garret. Because had all 3 of myself, Jonah, and Christian been gone, I think you all would have ran the game tbh. I really left felt like you were kinda the glue between your all’s majority alliance. You were playing a strong physical game up until that last social comp, and I think you would’ve continued it throughout.

Survivor/BB comparisons:

Logan- Hali Ford. You kept yourself off the radar the entire prejury, and was honestly just a victim of circumstance.

Evan- Malcolm Freberg. Very strong physical game and also very likeable, but got voted out when their social game failed them. (Via the social comp)

Wade- Abi Maria. Both of them can be very friendly, but also ferocious. Very passionate about their feelings and self

Ross- Christian(DvG). He was in a majority, but still made a point to try and talk to everyone else too. Very likeable as well

Max- Candice Woodcock. Flipped betwen alliances, and was voted out for it.

Stoner- Tai. I’m only saying Tai because I feel like Stoner showed he would go out of his way for ally’s

Garret- Brenda Lowe. Low key asssasin. Both laid low and pick and chose when play/be subtle

Tris- I wanna say Michelle Fitzgerald. Loyal to a side, but also off of a lot of people’s radars. Showed good ability in comps too

Silver- Amanda Kimmel. They both come up short a lot, but it’s a testament to their game. Played well enough to be knowingly a threat
1998 days 2 hours ago
1001games
Logan:

Jonah- We only talked in the alliance chat. My question for you is what is your biggest regret in the game?

We had a one word convo of me not making you a peasant guess that counts :p. Anyways my biggest regret this game was just now and not tying the vote for Silver. I feel like he really deserved to be here and if I don't win then it could be on me.

To all 3 of you, compare each juror to either a survivor or  a big brother player and explain why?

I'll try my best. Haven't seen every season of BB/survivor!

Logan: Rachel Swindler: Good game and a tight alliance. Just somehow got voted out unfairly.

Evan: Jeff Shroder- Great social game and good at comps and easiest guy to get into a showmance.

Wade: J.C. Moundix- Flirty, nice, and can't win a comp :p (love you Wade lol)!

Ross: Jason Roy- The guy everyone wanted to work with. Good personality and pretty loyal.

Max: Kass McQuillen: Great at comps, good social game, and the ability to flip votes. Iconic.

Stoner: Will Kirby/Mike Boogie: Bros before anything. Protected his friend till the end.

Garret: Chelsea Townsend- Robbed of screen time yet played a good game.

Tris: John McGuire- Was always nominated in a way but had the ability to win comps to survive.

Silver: Boston Rob- Good social/mental/physical gameplay and not afraid to take out people close to him. Robbed again.
1998 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Respectable answer
1998 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
1 hour 2 min agoObstreperous
i like attention so talk about me

Garret! As a fellow fan, I really did enjoy the few times we were able to work together and I do appreciate you being one of the few who had my back at the Final 12 debacle! Yours was definitely the hardest name I actually wrote down this season, because as Ryan/Jonah both know after the plan started to crumble 10 minutes before the deadline I was pushing HARD for it to be Silver and not you, but they wouldn't budge and I felt like there was a solid chance you/Silver could've simply voted me along with Tris, so I had to stick with my gut. You were the last person I really wanted to vote for if I was in the jury, so you leaving sucked but I made it here so yay don't have to pick now!
1998 days 1 hour ago
Christian_
Christain- Out of you 3, your the enigma for me. My question for you is if you could have chose the final 3 yourself, who would it be and why?

I'm going to exclude myself because I feel that's super self centered for this kind of question LOL

I'd have chosen

1) Max- Max is someone who I think is SUPER underrated in the group game community, and having just sorta voted him into an elimination in Suitman's game prior to him saving me, I felt the amount of maturity it took for him to look past that and give me his safe was something I admired a lot. I was EXTREMELY pissed when he left as everyone will see in my confessional, because I felt he was probably the nicest person in the game, and him getting 8th over Chris or myself was undeserved. I'd definitely wish him in the finals if not me.

2) Evan- Speaking of people robbed, it's Evan! The competition at final 12 basically ensuring two threats would be evicted was hella annoying for people in the minority, and not being able to protect yourself from elimination in anyway in a comp is something I've never liked. I'm a fighter, and I want to go down giving it everything I have, and that comp is simply impossible to do that. Once Evan and myself became peasants, I knew that one of us, if not both, were going to lose our chance for something completely out of our control, and definitely think he got a raw deal. I see Evan going out as the alternate universe, and if he stayed, I definitely think he would've been able to make a deep run similar to myself.

3) Ross- I feel Ross was playing the middle extremely well, and the only reason he left was due to the endurance comp being super tight and it being a double eviction. He was in with the majority, he had a good tie with myself due to risking his back to protect me at Final 12, and the way the game went side v side, I think he could've managed to slink his way straight to the end because I feel the skill of the game he was playing wasn't too obvious to anyone and I feel after leaving in the second double eviction, people may have forgotten how well he was set up before then.

Forewarning, I don't keep up with BB/Survivor as much as I used to so these may be a tad dated sorry!

Silver- Ika Wong, polarizing, outspoken, someone people could see as robbed, a very gif-able person

Tris- Spencer from BB15, someone people wouldn't expect to be good at comps but can pull off a win or two (TAR comp), nominated a lot of times, surprisingly high chance of winning if he makes the end

Garret- Karen from BBCAN, close with Ika, able to float through the game without getting much blood on hands, not in danger most of the game

Stoner- Fabio from Survivor, don't rly need to explain, both potheads and somehow good at Survivor

Max- Joe Anglim, super nice and social competitor, great at comps, but taken out because he's seen as too much of a threat!

Ross- Mitch from BBCan, set up amazingly well but robbed due to a twist (The DE)

Wade- Candice from BB15, evicted first in a DE, has fights with people in the house, early jury member

Evan- tasha 1.0 since 2.0 was awful, on a comp streak but after a questionable comp is taken out by all the people!

Logan- Willow from BBCan, super tight with power players and seems set to go far, but somehow gets evicted in the double eviction vote (tbh not really sure how that happened still but !)
1998 days 1 hour ago
Wade
Ohk ....let's get this shit sorted😡 ...

I'm not making it easy on any of you ...il start with a statement and then I'm going to ask a question. I just want you to answer my question, if you answer my statement  ..... then u can forget about my vote and at this stage of the game..1 vote can make the difference so sit sit still and look pretty 😉

Christian, we never spoke...the only time we did speak was when your ass was on the line and u tried to find out how I'm voting ...I told you to your face I'm not voting you out and I didnt, but when it came time to return the favour you came with a pathetic excuse that I WAS THE ONE TARGETING YOU, now I've been in a alliance chat for pretty much the whole game and never did I mention you as a target because in my opinion you were practically under the radar  in the beginning of the game ...now if we talking about the social comp then yes I did target you however other people did too but when I went on the block you blamed me alone...next time me you play ...open YOUR EYES  and maybe you will see the bigger picture

With that said..I give credit where its due😁 you did play a great physical game and staying under the radar was a smart move then coming out guns blazing ...

I want to know 1 reason why I should not vote for jonah or Ryan

Ryan- I never trusted you because it's TRUE what people say you can make up lies ...I do not know to how many people you lied to but  its becoming a unnecessary theme ..we had our arguments and shit uhm....I called you racist because I chose to believe one side and not listen to your side a did apologise and you excepted it however you called me horrible things too and you didnt even care to apologize..what kind of man are you Ryan...you lied to so many people that your lips is filled with bullshit ..you backstabbed people and used them as collateral damage and then u got no backbone to have even come to me and hear my side of the story...this is the second time I'm playing with you and you have not changed at all...you can be angry at me but at least I changed from the last time we played...I want you to RE-EVALUATE yourself and realise that we human beings..not your puppets you can just use and lie to

With that said I have to admit...the way you can manipulate things and combining that with your challenge prowess..you are in my opinion the most well rounded all together 😁I need to know from you why I...and I mean I SPECIFICALLY SHOULD VOTE FOR YOU ..sell it to me good and il gladly vote your way

Jonah-thanks for the compliment in your speech buuuut I'm not so easily influenced..as much as we were on a team together we hardly spoke much, honestly I didnt even know we were so close cause we hardly spoke. You called me a a close ally but how can we be close if we barely spoke ? For me a close sly is someone who you speak to regularly to decide game moves ..not speak to ONLY when you strategize
I need yo know from you why Ryan and christian should not specifically, get my vote

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!