This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

Topic » FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

2008 days 6 hours ago
1001games
I have never had 2 people in a final 3 attack me just so I don't get votes. That's really cute :)
2008 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Jonah you’ve made SEVERAL false statements. I would call Christian out if he were lying in shit too. But you’re claiming shit you didn’t  have a part of. You didn’t even know you were going home til I brought the plan to save you, to you. And yeah I lied during the game because it’s a GODDAMN GAME. You’re all a bunch of fucking pussies and can’t grasp the idea that someone would lie? Strike me dead for lying in a game that’s about deceit.

And what am I bitter over, Jonah? What reason do I have to be bitter? You should know better than anyone I’m never a bitter juror whenever I’ve voted for you after you’ve voted me out before.
2008 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Sorry I made you all feel stupid and lied to people about things in a game where that’s the objective is to make moves and shake things up. You all think it’s gotta be all rainbows and unicorns and shit. Get the fuck over it. Not sorry that I was playing a game and did it better than all of you yet you’re all bitter towards me 💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼 Sorry bout it
2008 days 6 hours ago
1001games
Never had false statements. And no you're coming for me cause I insulted you and thats what you do. I'm done with you Ryan. Next juror please.
2008 days 5 hours ago
1001games
You didnt come for me until after I said why you shouldn't win. Kinda shady to me.
2008 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
1001games
I have never had 2 people in a final 3 attack me just so I don't get votes. That's really cute :)

I’m not attacking you lmao im clarifying things you’re saying or commenting on them, can’t rly do that for Ryan as he’s not answering anything lmao
If you’re taking my comments as an attack than yikes hun idk what to tell you, it’s FTC if you can’t handle the heat get out the kitchen
2008 days 4 hours ago
Christian_
Did you not see how I managed to get the target away from me when Silver was trying to get me out? I also lied to Chris so that he wouldn't come for me last second and try to get votes for me to go.

I was voting you until Silver attacked me publicly in the group chat, me switching my vote literally has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me simply not trusting him anymore after that
2008 days 2 hours ago
Silver09
Hey finalist I just want to say congrats and this is a great f3, and you all should be proud of yourselves for makeing it here, we have been put through a lot of shit together and even if we had a falling out or didn’t see eye to eye we can always talk idc and good luck 🍀

Christian- Why would you constantly target me each round over Jonah/Ryan, even when I tried to work with you and didn’t vote you out you still protected the two biggest threats beside you in the game.

Ryan- Why should I give you my vote over Jonah and Christian

Jonah- Tell me things you’ve learned personally about each jury member, I feel like you played a good game but never really communicated with people and that’s big for me because I Stan social game so prove me wrong.

💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴💴
2008 days 2 hours ago
Ross56
Hi all! Congrats on making it here :)

My vote is 100% up in the air. I have zero bitterness towards any of you.

My question to all of you is:

Which one of your moves do you consider to be the most important?
Important as in the move that you think was the main reason why you managed to make it to F3.

gl to all of you :)
2007 days 20 hours ago
1001games
Silver:

Jonah- Tell me things you’ve learned personally about each jury member, I feel like you played a good game but never really communicated with people and that’s big for me because I Stan social game so prove me wrong.

Logan: Never talked so dont know him besides him being from Indiana.

Evan: Huge sports fan. Works a lot for Stanley Steemer.

Wade: He is South African. Gay. Even tried flirting with me but told him I'm straight :p

Ross: Senior in school. Taking lots of AP classes and worries about the SAT which he shouldn't.

Max: We played together before and he and I share the same enemies in a previous game.

Stoner: Loves his cat. We are also similar in age. Also loves to go on smoke rides. Oh and he took 3 years of psych classes!

Garret: Never had a good convo but I do know he's a very busy high school student and got his braces off recently.

Tris: Absoultley adores Nicki Minaj and loves TALKING IN CAPS!

Silver: In high school and doing well (I hope)! Plays several group games at a time. Share common friends and enemies throughout tengaged.

Without a good social game I would not have been here. It's hard to make finals if you don't talk to people whether or not it's talk about the game or getting to know someone. I came here to win. Yes I may not have talked to everyone on a personal level, but I didnt come here to make friends. I came here to win and thats it. As I said before I only received ONE VOTE ever throughout the entire game. These 2 have received more than 1. I truly like everyone here as a person.
2007 days 20 hours ago
1001games
Ross:

Which one of your moves do you consider to be the most important?
Important as in the move that you think was the main reason why you managed to make it to F3.

I totally think that the biggest move for me was taking out Anthony/TJ. I know that they would eventually come for me so I took them out before they could try. With both being huge comp threats and playing this game before, they knew what they were doing. I truly believe that if they didn't leave, then I would not be here. They would form a big alliance with TJ/Anthony/Max/Evan/Ryan and possibly Christian and Stoner as side votes. Then all they would have to do is pick us off one by one.
2007 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Silver:

I honestly feel like I played the most well rounded game of everyone, but I feel like the fact that I was loud and abrasive sometimes is making my game not receive the credit I feel it deserves. In terms of Christian, I feel like he was kind of a one trick pony. As soon as we got to survivor he had one goal in my mind: get Silver out. Whenever I had flipped, he really gave up and I continuously fought to try and get him back on my side because I needed his vote so I had more protection. I also don’t think he played a great social game, a lot of the reason he made it past some of the later tribals was honestly because of me.

Jonah on the other hand I don’t think played a bad game, but he’s really delusional about a lot of things. He did not vote in majority every round, I am the only person I voted in majority during the Survivor portion each and every time. I also feel like he lacked a strong social game, he kind of just talked to  people just enough rather than truly trying to get to know people.

I honestly I feel like these two had their paths paved by other people. I, on the other hand, had to fight each and everyday because I knew one wrong move could send me packing. I had to battle through the game before Survivor hit and not only win strategic/endurance games, but also social competitions as well. Once Survivor hit, I was truly a dictator of my own future. I was the determining factor in EACH and EVERY vote throughout Survivor, voting in the majority each and every time. I played this game for myself, because I was the only person that I knew I could rely on. Yes I was brash at times, but this game was hard. It really sucks that even tho I played an extremely well-rounded game in every aspect, a few moments of weakness could evaporate my chances.
2007 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Ross:

That’s honestly a hard question because I made several moves that got me into the position that I am now. Me being able to swing the numbers to get Logan out, was huge. He was the first member of the majority alliance to go home and by taking him out, I feel like I really opened the game up for myself. With him gone, I feel like it gave me more of a chance to work myself into said alliance, and secure connections that got me to this point.

I also think the Max vote was HUGE for me. Whenever I flipped on Stoner/ Christian, I also gained the trust of Silver, Tris, Jonah. I still had a strong relationship with Christian too, but yes he did vote for me in the following tribal but that was just because he wanted to remain loyal to his close friend Stoner. This vote will set the tone for the remainder of the Survior portion. After the round that Stoner left, I was NEVER discussed as a possible target. Not once was my name on the chopping block even though I had played such a strong upfront game.

There wasn’t one moment in this game though that I laid down and gave up. Yes I did say several times that I had no chance to win, but a large part of it was strategy. I wanted people to think that I had weak points in my game because if everyone saw me making all these moves and I remained polarizing, then I would’ve for sure been targeted. But I stayed strong, trusted my gut, and I really busted my ass. I always gave it my all and didn’t give into the pressure that this game caused me. I also feel like the fact that I was the ONE person who successfully infiltrated the majority alliance shows that I played a stellar social and strategic game, accompanied with the fact I won two individual immunities and was never a peasant. I played a well rounded game,, yes definitely with some weak points, but I truly played this game in every aspect.
2007 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Garret:

I felt closer to you than anyone else coming into the Survivor portion of the game. I really felt like we were both in such a good position to ride the middle and pick people off on by one. I really enjoyed getting to know you and having the conversations we had, because we didn’t have that kind of relationship the last time we played together. But whenever you didn’t vote for Stoner with me, I really felt that maybe our connection wasn’t as strong as I had originally thought. Had I voted Jonah out that round, and had Christian won final 5 immunity(which he did), I felt like you/Silver/Tris would’ve teamed up and voted me out for fifth. So that’s ultimately why I had to vote for you, even though I really did not want to. I had to look one step further each and every tribal because I knew that was the only way I would get myself into this position. You’re a great guy and we’re a great ally, and I truly hope we can remain friends after this because I truly enjoyed getting to know you for who you are as a player, and more importantly as a person.
2007 days 18 hours ago
1001games
Garret:
Coming into the game I didn't know you well. I did however slay your group game last year so that was iconic. I didn't know you on a personal level and coming into the game I knew that we would be on opposite sides. Going into the night you were being voted out, I had no intention of doing so until an hour before eviction. Christian was supposed to be going. I actually never had any intention of voting you off because I had no reason to. You never did anything bad to me. But I really need you to understand why I had to take you out. To protect myself. I don't in any way have anything against you. I know through my other friends that you are a nice and respectful guy. I also know you were one of the few supportive of Becca and I's relationship. Once again I apologize and I hope you can honor the move I had to make for my own game. I hope we can play together again soon.

Oh and Becca says hi :p

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!