This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

Topic » FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

2008 days ago
Sam_Hamwich
Me when your “things you know about me” has come from stuff you’ve tried to make fun of me for and the fact that we were a sports chat MONTHS ago yikes
2007 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
just waking up, will answer stuff either before I go to my class or when I get back
2007 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
Christian- Why would you constantly target me each round over Jonah/Ryan, even when I tried to work with you and didn’t vote you out you still protected the two biggest threats beside you in the game.

I mean once Survivor started, I had immunity, and knew that you were the biggest voice behind trying to get me evicted. I felt with the safety of immunity for Final 8, I could take you out, and make my end game a lot easier to achieve without the biggest threat lobbying to get me sent home. Didn't rly work out tho so eek

Final 7, I actually DID approach you about wanting to get rid of Ryan. I told you I was voting for him, why he needed to go, and he stayed because you protected him, not me. If you had sided with Chris/I that round, Ryan would've gotten 7th, but Chris went home instead but I mean I definitely campaigned to you to get out Ryan, but you weren't receptive.

Final 6, I tried to work with you to take out Jonah, but after you got confused by what Ryan said and called me a snake ass bitch in the group chat, I felt it wasn't in my best interests to continue that plan, and allow you to go to Final 5 with a trusted duo so despite trying to get you out (not knowing about your legacy oops!) I had to stick with the second best option

Final 5, yee I tried getting you out because I felt if I was in the Final 4 with two challenge threats, it would mean my odds of surviving that vote would go up. Sadly Tris self voted and that plan flopped too so RIP

Final 4, I wanted you gone, you wanted me gone, and I didn't want to risk any leaks by trying to tell you I wanted Jonah gone and having you use that against me!

So I mean honestly, out of the 5 rounds of Survivor, I did try to actively work with you twice to take out both of the players you mentioned, however either you weren't interested such as in Final 7, or did something that caused me to lose confidence you would carry out the plan, as in the Final 6, and combining that with the rivarly that had persisted throughout nearly the entire game, led to me actively trying to take you out for the final two rounds

Hope that answered your question!
2007 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
Ross: Which one of your moves do you consider to be the most important?

As cliche, as this sounds, I would definitely say convincing Ryan/Jonah to take out Silver instead of myself at Final 4. The challenge itself was miserable, I had spent like 3 hours trying to calculate the best time to stop climbing and to start collecting, I was exhausted mentally, and after I missed my first 20 minute alarm, I knew my odds at winning this challenge were virtually down to zero, and was hella annoyed at something that I know I could've won, but lost.

Coming off the final 5 when I had went off on Ryan again for lying to me, I knew I had to do damage control and get his vote away from me, which I promptly was able to do. Ryan even mentioned that if it was a Final 3 he'd vote me out, something I was fairly confident it would be, (seeing as this comp was the final immunity challenge last season), and had to pretend that I thought it'd be a final 2 as well, which worked as he didn't vote against me!

Jonah was easier in my opinion seeing as I had told him after we were the minority of the Tris vote that I wasn't voting against him and he wasn't voting against me either, but I still made sure to subtly drop the fact that if I somehow was to get 4th, Chris/myself would be voting for Silver to win, and with Garret's double jury vote that would all but lock up the win for him!

So even though I needed only one vote to cause a tie, I was able to get both of them to side with me, despite my underdog narrative and was able to endure through that, which led me directly to Final 3!

It felt almost as like Moby Dick the guy finally capturing the whale, as Silver and I had been at each other's throats the entire game and neither of us could get rid of the other, and then with one round I had both finally did that and made the Final 3! Definitely my biggest and most influential move of the game, and something I was very happy about! :D
2007 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
Also for transparancy sake, here's how I voted every round!

Final 12: Peasant- 1 Vote to evict Tris
Final 10: Power- 3 Votes to evict Wade
Final 8: Immune- Voted for Silver
Final 7: Non-Immune- Voted for Ryan
Final 6: Non-Immune- Voted for Garret
Final 5: Immune- Voted for Silver
Final 4: Non-Immune- Voted for Silver
2007 days 21 hours ago
Novamax243
Hey finalists, I kind of went inactive for like 5 days after I got voted out (Plus I was already going inactive when I left which is why I practically talked to no one at the start of the survivor phase) and honestly haven't been paying attention at all to what happened in the game. So uh... can you all just give me a summary of the survivor phase from your perspectives?
2007 days 21 hours ago
jwbrine
Vote for me as I have controlled every single vote and I got everyone tied around my finger all game. Not to mention I won every single challenge in this game. Lastly, I’m the only one who never received a vote so yeah. Vote 4 Josh.

https://media.giphy.com/media/FkqMtFO1okU5G/giphy.gif
2007 days 20 hours ago
VegasBoy94
3/10 votes received!
2007 days 18 hours ago
Christian_
Max's Question:

So basically a super condensed version would be like this LMAO

Final 8: Tried to get a group including you together to vote out Silver, thought we had numbers but Garret (understandable tbh) and Ryan (:]) flipped because he thought you and I were too close, you went out 5-3

Final 7: Chris/I were now minority, I tried to lay low and not cause too many waves assuming I'd get voted out due to my target level, Chris tried to campaign to save me, ended up going out instead

Final 6: Silver/I called a truce, agreed to try to get out Jonah, I was worried about the Legacy Advantage taking me out so I thought of me/Garret voting Tris, and Ryan/Silver voting Jonah to split the vote 2-2-2, and if any LA was played, I could stay on the revote. 20 minutes before the vote, Silver misread something Ryan said, and thought I was being shady and went off on me in the group skype, I no longer felt confident the plan was being done and although I tried to push for Silver, ended up going with Garret in case they were voting me

Final 5: Jonah/I try to vote out Silver,Tris had been inactive so Ryan/Silver threw their votes at him and sent him out 3-2

Final 4: Silver and I attempt to get the other voted out, I succeed and he leaves 3-1
2007 days 15 hours ago
1001games
Max:

Following the same format as Christian-

Final 8: Silver/Tris/myself still had a strong alliance minus our fallen fellow alliance members. As a group we decided to vote you out since you didn't vote with us the previous round which sent Ross and Wade home. I wish there was another option but I had to go with the majority. Sorry!

Final 7: I felt like at this point just about everyone felt comfortable with me. Even though I had no powers won at the auction I still felt pretty safe. The vote here was either Christian or Stoner. We didnt know who had what power. In the end Ryan and I decided it was best for our games to take out Stoner since Silver/Tris would constantly be targeting Christian.

Final 6: Ah the only time I was in serious danger. As I stated before several times, I had to take Garret out with my name being tossed around. For more info read my opening statement lol!

Final 5: One of the few times I voted in the minority. I was really hoping Ryan would've voted out Silver because he was coming for me. I had no intentions of ever sending out Tris since the guy has never done anything bad to me and he was a legend.

Final 4: Still pissed about this. I really thought I would have a better shot at winning over Christian. I tried my best to convince Ryan to trust me and take out Christian. We were really hoping for a final 2 and we would take each other. We both knew that we would have a hard time getting jury votes. Now it seems like both of us will loose but its okay.
2007 days 3 hours ago
Iceey
Votes are due today so I just wanted to make a conclusive statement before votes are officially locked.

I came into this game not knowing a whole lot of people. I was forced to make connections with people and work my ass in competitions to assure my own safety. There was not one point in my game where I feel like my destiny was controlled by another person, I stayed in full control of my own game. However, I feel like my counterparts in final tribal both had to strongly depend on others to get themselves into their positions. I saved both of them multiple times because I was confident in the game I played and knew that whoever I was to sit beside, I had faith that I had played the more dominant game. I devoted my time and effort into this game  in all major categories; Social, Strategic and Physical. Something that I don’t think either of the people sitting beside me can truly say is that they played strongly in each those categories, while I did.

While the majority alliance ran the pre-survivor portion of the game, I was able to integrate  myself within them enough to where I kept myself safe in social challenges, whenever they could’ve easily picked me off during so. Taking that first shot at Logan secured my position in the game and ensured that I had protection from any angle people could try and come at me for. Then, with Wade and Ross leaving the round prior to Survivor starting, that placed me directly in the middle of two separate alliances, allowing me to bounce between them and make my own moves as I saw fit for myself.

Now I know that Christian is a huge name and that him making finals, everyone probably sees his game as superior due to who he is. But I truly feel like I outplayed him and paved my own path to the finals, and even after I turned on him in the first tribal council, I was still able to abtain his trust back and advance myself further knowing that he had targets ahead of me. There were several instances in which he gave up on the game, i.e. the tribal that Stoner went home, when Christian barely spoke to anyone because he felt like his fate was sealed. But keeping him around for me meant that he would target others in front me, and others would target him in front of me as well. I know he has this “underdog” story, but I was also very much an underdog but took control of my own destiny and went from bottom of the totem poll to THE top dog.

There wasn’t one round in this game that I laid down and accepted defeat. Yes I did bitch whenever the majority alliance claimed power for the duration of the pre-survivor phase, but that made me work that much harder to secure my position in the game. I never quit, I never gave up, and I made the best of every siaution, no matter how bad it may have looked for me.

Bottom, to the top. And I can say I am DAMN proud of the game I played and the path I had to take to get here. I hope you all can take this all into consideration when you place your votes and really give me a chance to be the person to represent this season as a whole, because I truly think I played the game the best way I possibly could and to the best of my abilities.

At the end of the day this is a game and I enjoyed getting to know, and getting to reconnect with everyone in this game. You all have to vote how you see is best fit, and I truly hope that my fat Kentucky fried ass fits your bill.

Best of luck and best wishes to both Jonah and Christian! May the best man win
2007 days 2 hours ago
TMAN54445
HI F3  MY QUESTION 4 ALL OF U IS HOW GREAT IS ZAC
2007 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
13 min agoTMAN54445
HI F3  MY QUESTION 4 ALL OF U IS HOW GREAT IS ZAC

My respect for zac as a host is rly the only reason I agreed to play this season so last minute. He was a great TAR host, and although this season had its massive massive lows personally, he was always there to help give me the moral strength to keep going and never give up in myself, something I rly appreciate about him as a person. Definitely a great guy <3
2007 days 2 hours ago
Christian_
Also I’m in class for the next couple of hours but I’ll post a conclusive statement too when I get home at around 5 xxx
2007 days 1 hour ago
1001games
Same ^^^

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!