This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

Topic » FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

2008 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
Wade's Statement/Q: I mean I just want to say that's not true, I mean I can screenshot when we had conversations before I was nominated but like we definitely talked before I was up LOL. And in regards to my statement, the other three people nominated (Max/Ross/Garret) had ALL not targeted me in the social comp. I thought I had made clear that my vote wasn't one of targeting you, it was simply a vote by default since the other three had all fought for me to stay, and I couldn't willingly evict any of them when they stuck out their necks for me, so that left you by default. It wasn't personal, but I had barely any allies as it was, and the social comp those three proved they were willing to risk their games to keep me by not going after me. Trust me LMAO, had someone like Silver or Tris been on the block alongside you that week, that's probably where my vote would've gone to evict, however, when it was 3 who saved me and 1 who didn't, I had to go with the one who didn't, so if it came off like I was blaming just you, that wasn't my intention, it's just that everyone else who targeted me (Tris/Jonah/Silver) weren't nominated that week.

I want to know 1 reason why I should not vote for jonah or Ryan

One reason I would not vote for Ryan is that I felt he lied unnecessarily about things that did not matter. I think false hope is the worst thing you can do to someone, and Ryan was a repeat offender of that. I've forgiven him personally, but when it comes to a jury vote, I would be hesitant to vote for him.

One reason I would not vote for Jonah is I feel like he played the game too safe. I definitely think at Final 4, regardless of Ryan saying he was going to keep me, that he definitely should've at least tied the vote and put it to a tiebreaker and voted me out, because I think I was a high risk to keep around. I think that could've garnered him some more respect, and with his statement here "I tried my best to convince Ryan to get him out but he didn’t listen so I had no choice to take out Silver with them. And that brings us here.", it comes off almost as if he didn't have a choice, yet he easily could've tied it and I wouldn't have been able to do a thing about it and almost gives off a sheep-y vibe?
2008 days 7 hours ago
Wade
Good answer Christian 😁
2008 days 7 hours ago
1001games
Wade: We talked about every single vote for eviction and talked just about every day about the game lol. I forgot to add this but these guys both voted you out but I didnt ;) I also kept you safe when I won both of those comps so you wouldn't become a peasant. #Loyalty

Ryan and Christian should not get your vote.

To me, Ryan didn't seem like he was into this whole winning the game. He would always say "I'm not winning this game so theres no point" "Everyone hates me so I'm not winning" "I'm not winning no matter what so I don't care anymore". Ryan would always start shit with people for no reason. Now let me ask you Wade. Would a person who doesn't even believe that HE WANTS TO WIN get your vote? The guy who voted you out? Someone who starts shit for nothing? A liar (countless times)? I wouldn't but hey maybe that's just me.

As for Christian, it seemed like he never knew what he was 100% doing. He would always vote in the minority at just about every eviction. He lost all of his allies but perhaps if he really tried he would've made an effort to protect them. I protected mine to the best of my ability. Christian like you said didnt talk to you until he needed you. He was desperate. I know that I would not vote for a person who only talked to me when they needed me regardless of their gameplay

Also both would leave the main chat daily which got annoying but whatever I guess.
2008 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
Okay me when I actually just went back to confirm, yeah I legit didn’t even ask you to save me when I was nominated Wade, the only time we talked that round was when you said something in the group chat about me and you told me to talk to you in PMs about it, so yeah I didn’t ask you to save me nor did I ask how you were voting, and I’ll gladly screen record that convo for anyone who is curious!

Sorry if this is redundant, I just don’t want to be labeled as something I’m not for something I legitimately didn’t do, because half of Jonah’s reasoning on why I shouldn’t win is for something that’s not even true lol

Also wow I didn’t realize me leaving a Skype group chat was that big of a deal LMAO #yikes
2008 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
He was desperate. I know that I would not vote for a person who only talked to me when they needed me regardless of their gameplay

Also this statement is high key hilarious to me seeing as the first time you talked to me was final 6 20 minutes before the vote when you were in danger of going home LOOOL
2008 days 7 hours ago
1001games
One reason I would not vote for Jonah is I feel like he played the game too safe.

Really? Taking out 2 big threats,winning a social comp while getting 0 votes in it which put a huge target on my back is playing safe? Sounds right to me!

Also the fire making comp would be a spamming comp or a puzzle which you are insanely good at so I didnt think Silver would have a shot. The only way Silver was staying is if Ryan voted with me.
2008 days 6 hours ago
1001games
When did I lie? I do need to point out I did not vote in the majority every time but most of the time that was my bad. Other than that my speech is straight facts.
2008 days 6 hours ago
1001games
Also wade asked why you shouldn't win and I told him? Sorry that I'm trying to get his vote?
2008 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Really? Taking out 2 big threats,winning a social comp while getting 0 votes in it which put a huge target on my back is playing safe? Sounds right to me!

Yeah that’s fine and all but that was literally two and a half weeks ago...like good on you for making big moves prejury but what did you rly do that was risky the past two and a half weeks after that? Like yeah you won a social comp, but then you faded back to obscurity and didn’t really do anything risky imo besides float behind Silver and turn on him when he was becoming a threat

Also the fire making comp would be a spamming comp or a puzzle which you are insanely good at so I didnt think Silver would have a shot. The only way Silver was staying is if Ryan voted with me.

Zac wouldn’t confirm what the tiebreaker comp was to me, so who knows! That’s the point of me saying you played it safe, you could’ve taken a risk to try and get me out by putting me in the tiebreaker, and turn a 0% chance of me going home into a possibility. Regardless of how big or small it was, you could’ve taken control into your hands, but you chose to play it safe
2008 days 6 hours ago
1001games
But then you faded back to obscurity and didn’t really do anything risky imo besides float behind Silver and turn on him when he was becoming a threat

Did you not see how I managed to get the target away from me when Silver was trying to get me out? I also lied to Chris so that he wouldn't come for me last second and try to get votes for me to go.
2008 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
You didn’t get the target off yourself, I got the target off of you. And that’s fucking facts
2008 days 6 hours ago
1001games
You told me and I rallied votes lmao thats getting the target off my back. I even got Garett to not vote me and he was the one who actually went.
2008 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
The only vote you “rallied” was Tris lmao I’m the one who wanted to keep you and got you and Christian to both vote Garret. But keep lying Jonah...like I get you wanna win. But don’t lie about shit that you didn’t do.

I know I’m not winning but if you’re gonna sit here and lie, I’m gonna call you on it.
2008 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
And Garret was never voting for you so that’s funny lol
2008 days 6 hours ago
1001games
IM NOT LYING!!! You're just a bitter bitch Ryan lol. You're the one who's lying. The one who has been lying the whole fucking game. Fuck off out of here.

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!