This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

Topic » FvFvFvF: Final Tribal Council

1997 days ago
Iceey
Tris:

I think Zac was an awesome host this season. He may have let us down a few times with no posting updates ;) but overall I had a good experience during this game. Zac also talked to me whenever I had a few low points this season so I am appreciative of him for that. I was really confused about the format in the beginning but as the game progressed I became more familiar with it and think this is a unique game and would suggest to my friends to play in it.
1996 days 21 hours ago
1001games
Tris:

Zac is phenomenal. He gave me another shot at playing this game. I'm thankful that he gave me another opportunity to prove myself that I am not a failure. I'm also thankful he didn't kick me out due to my lack of confessionals! All together he is a great host and is good at what he does. I can't wait to be on another season!
1996 days 21 hours ago
1001games
Closing Statement:

I know that all of you probably submitted your votes by now. But you are still able to change it! I truly think I am the deserving winner here. Yes Ryan and Christian played great games as well but I feel like I played slightly better. I had all 3 aspects from a group game. Physical, social, and mental and managed to use all of them to my advantage. I won comps and earned the power player twice to take out threats. I used my social powers to make sure that I was never the one to go home. I'm sure receiving only ONE VOTE this ENTIRE SEASON proved that. I used my mental skills to take out the people who were against me. For example, TJ and Anthony. Put all of these together and it makes me seem like a threat. But my name was only tossed in a vote ONCE. Ryan and Christians name came up several times and were all at several times in serious danger of leaving. I also came into this game labeled as a failure. I think winning this game will prove that I am 100% not a failure. Please think hard about your decision and make the right choice. Thank you all again for your questions. I sincerely like all as a person and I would love to play more games with you all in the near future. Thank you!

https://i.gifer.com/XfuL.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEduKPG3cdiCd8RP2/giphy.gif
1996 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
My name only came up once too, not several times. Try again
1996 days 21 hours ago
1001games
Mhhhhmmm that you know of ;) anyways I'm done talking till the reunion unless jurors have any other questions :)
1996 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
Mhmmm and your name only came up once that you know of lmao
1996 days 20 hours ago
Christian_
Final Words:

I know I may not have possessed the biggest strategical control over this game. I know I did suffer a low point at the Final 7 after Max's elimination where I lost hope in myself. But rather than have that count against me, I see that as my badge of honor. I was at rock bottom, virtually alone, and I was able to regain my fighting spirit, and shine bright enough to maneuver my way here. I didn't have to rely on my challenge prowess, I was able to prove that when given a chance, I could use my words to create my own way here and manipulate those who saw me as their threat into not only keeping me, but taking out the person I saw as my biggest competition. To go from the very lowest I've felt in this game, to finishing in the Final 3 feels epic, and my evolution from then to now is something I'm satisfied with no matter what. I can look back and say although times were tough, I regained my footing, and was able to make all the allies I lost along the way proud by making it this far. I also didn't have to pave my way here through lying or deceit, I was able to be upfront as a player, and still make the moves I needed to. I'm PROUD to have been a target throughout this game, because for me, it means I was at the front of this game, and even with the light of the game illuminating me full force, I was still able to hold on and not be eliminated. I'm not ashamed of any of the votes cast against me, because they were votes of respect as my ability as a threat. I didn't have to delve in false hope, I didn't make my biggest move two and a half weeks ago and then float behind it the rest of the game. My presence in the Final Tribal Council proves that once you're an underdog, if you believe there's a way out of the situation, even if it doesn't look like it, you can break down those walls that trap you and power on, even if you're not spectacular at challenges. Voting for me to win this game is a vote for overcoming the odds, and the restoration of self confidence and knowledge that although people can knock you down, it is ultimately up to you to rise back up and remind them of your true strength and potential.

Thanks yet again to Zac for hosting, and good luck to both Jonah and Ryan!
1996 days 19 hours ago
VegasBoy94
TMAN54445
HI F3  MY QUESTION 4 ALL OF U IS HOW GREAT IS ZAC

ICONIC <3

open group

THE POWER STRUGGLE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!