This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI: IDOL TRIOS (S3)

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI:..

2942 days 19 hours ago
JTthePrince
We're good Ella just a heated discussion between friends Jive knows I got his back 99% of the time
2942 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Yes Ella :) JT wa ps with me althrough out :) I did even gave him a +3 but nah, I failed hi,pm so I gotta face the consequences :))
2942 days 19 hours ago
Jive
He's got my back 99% of the time. This time belongs to the 1% ;)
2942 days 19 hours ago
EllaYay
Okay friends :D
2942 days 19 hours ago
JTthePrince
Jive you played great man I haven't decided on who I think should win this yet I'm still open even after the discussion just convince me you deserve it plain and simple, I won't hold any in-game moves against anyone
2942 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
FINAL SPEECH

Coming into this game I know I have to lie low. I know my reputation in group games and if I play hard, it would bite me in the end.

During pre-merge, I aligned myself with Howie and Michael. We were in a group for idol trio. I tried to work with DJ because we had worked together before in another group game. In the First Tribal Council Vairao attended to, I was shocked that DJ's trio did not vote with our trio. That was the time I told myself that I have to play hard.

After the tribe switch, this is the time I aligned myself with Jay, Hali, and Natasha. But then my closest ally, Michael, was voted off. I was again put at the bottom.

During the merge, I know I have to do what I had to do in order for me to stay in the game. I won lot of immunities to avoid being eliminated from the game. My name has never came up, but I know my name was always on the line.

I was loyal to all of my allies. I started to turn on DJ when I was kept out of the loop about the Hali vote off. During Ella's vote off, I voted Hali out because I couldn't write Ella's name on the parchment. Ella was so kind and I just couldn't write her name down, plus Hali was becoming a big of a threat that time.

Overall, I think I played a decent game. I socialized with people to keep the target off my back for some time. I won challenges to protect myself from being voted out. I voted for the people who I know would be a great threat in my game.

I was always put at the bottom, but I always managed to get myself in the middle of things.

For me, playing Survivor is not about making big moves. It's about right timing. It's when you know what is the right thing to do in a certain situation and is able to execute it perfectly.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, Jury Members. :-)
2942 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
I'll answer your questions one-by-one.
2942 days 13 hours ago
EllaYay
Friend clair did you have fun in the game :D
2942 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Anyways if anyone has any questions for me, don't be afraid to ask her or via mail.
2942 days 10 hours ago
EllaYay
Okay friend :D
2942 days 10 hours ago
Jive
I deserve to win because during the game I displayed Intelligence, Courage, Awareness

I was able to display Intelligence by being able to know when was I in danger. When will I flip. Who to flip and who to trust. The moment my name came the day Natasha got voted out. The plan by me and Clair was to take DJ out. However, Clair, Natasha and Jay planned to take me out. DJ and I planned to take Natasha out but I was hesitating. At final decision, I decided to stay with voting out Natasha cause I really feel uncomfortable and convinced DJ to play the nullifier against Clair to force a 2-2 outcome.

I was able to display courage simply as to how smart was I to know when to take risk, when to flip and where to stay loyal. I tell you every tribal council, I was really hoping my name wouldn't come. The moment I told you guys to vote Howie out, I was nervous. I could be a possible target that time knowing that I was dictating the vote that time.

Awareness. I was aware of the whole dynamics of the game. I was aware as to who was with each other and who was with me.

Yes, I risked. I flipped but for was essential for me to bullshit my way out here.
I played my idol to DJ and I know DJ wasn't on the chopping block but I still chose to play it to show my loyalty that time that I got his back. I was a strategy. Sorry DJ
Voting some of the toughest players here like JT, Hali, Natasha, DJ and Howie. Wow. That takes a lot of courage to go against the current.

And that is for me my biggest move in this game which all turned out to be in my favor and I am proud of that.
2942 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Brendan's Question:

My question to you is: why should you NOT win the game?

I'm sorry, but I don't think I should not win the game. I played hard and I managed to get here by winning immunities, building relationships with people, forming alliances, and voting for people who I know were threats in my game. Despite being at the bottom for so many times, I managed to get where I am right now.
2942 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
Hali's Question:

Clair, why should I vote you over the other?

I think I played a more solid game play than Jay had. I tried to talk to people to know where their heads at. I tried my best to win immunities. I knew I was at the bottom whichever side I chose, so I tried my hardest to use the cracks in every alliance to my advantage.
2942 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Jive, Clair, Jay. You made a person stop believing in himself. Congrats. :P

After this I'm just gonna stop trying to be goddamn great and just float to win so I can even get a 1st place at this point. Everyone is saying that "OH MY GOD YOU ALWAYS GET 4TH AND 5TH WHAT A FEAT!" Well for me coming up short is not good enough. If I'm respected at this game then I GODDAMN SAID THAT IF I GET 4TH I WOULD GET CRUSHED. MULTIPLE TIMES.

AND YOU STILL DID IT. WOW. RUTHLESS. That means you don't play with your heart at this game. It's like a rich kid saying to a beggar to "Go fuck yourself". That's what it was like.
2942 days 5 hours ago
Jive
Hi DJ! First of all, if I was a floater, I would not be sitting here :)

And also, I've said you many times as to why I voted you and how I see you as a player. I still don't know what answer are you looking for. Are we being ruthless? I think not. It's all part of a game. Afterall, Survivor is an individual game and I really think you should grow up and move on. Life doesn't end there. Well, if I get 4th, I don't care because it's all part of a game. Anyhow, If I got 4th, my vote goes to Clair because I believe she want me out for a reason and that she worked hard for it.

Voting someone out in this game isn't being heartless or paying without a heart. Lol. That is the whole point of this game.

And also, your metaphor doesn't fit. It just don't

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!