This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI: IDOL TRIOS (S3)

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI:..

2944 days 20 hours ago
s73100
Jive don't say you played awareness when u were unaware of the whole pre-merge
2944 days 20 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I'm not saying that my life ends here in Tengaged. I'm just sick and tired of not getting 1st place all my life. I've explained this.

Survivor is an individual game I know, but I'm kind of like Tai when I take the game seriously and takes me to an emotional roller coaster.
2944 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
Hey, DJ! :-)

I know you play with emotions. I'm kinda like that too. But I'll get over it after...two weeks? Lol.

But, seriously, we are in a game. You can say you put your heart into it, but we can say that too. You don't have to force other people to take you in the end. We all know what's better for our game. I know if I hadn't won the final individual immunity challenge, the three of you would vote me out. I wonder if you would care if I got hurt or not.

What I'm trying to say is that not all of us can make it to Final Tribal Council. But I understand if you are still emotional right now. Once you have accepted it, you will eventually feel better.

Sometimes great people don't come out on top. Great people are those who managed to fight against all odds unscathed. :-)
2944 days 19 hours ago
Jive
Wans't I? I was. I just kept quiet to keep the target off me
2944 days 19 hours ago
Jive
You are great DJ i would be happy to play with you again
2944 days 18 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
"I know if I hadn't won the final individual immunity challenge, the three of you would vote me out"

Wrong. If Jay hadn't won final immunity I would've voted you out. I was pushing for that #FilipinoF3 so why would I do that?
2944 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
Wrong. If Jay hadn't won final immunity I would've voted you out. I was pushing for that #FilipinoF3 so why would I do that?

Read your statement once again. Something doesn't add up.
2944 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
I was pushing for this in our other Survivor group game too, but what did you do? Lol.
2944 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
But you didn't inform me that we would do that.

I informed you and Jive.
2944 days 17 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
If you can find me the mail of you sending me and KC about a Filipino F3 then fine.

Might as well do this cuz this is what I do in the RP
DJ: No you're wrong! *challenges Clair*
2944 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
You didn't bother to ask. You just decided to vote me out even I never went against you. I decided to go against you when I was kept out of the loop about Hali's vote and you didn't give me a valid reason why. Do you really expect I can trust you after that?
2944 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
I never sent one, but I also didn't tell you that I wouldn't. Had you ever bother to talk to me before you decided to vote me out? No. If you had doubts with me, I was just one mail away. End of story.
2944 days 16 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Anyways, Jive good luck.
2944 days 15 hours ago
EllaYay
Friend dj you did great in the game you made it so far and made wonderful friends please don't be mad :D
2944 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Thank you DJ. All the best for you, man! Keep your head up!

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!