This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI: IDOL TRIOS (S3)

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI:..

2943 days 13 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Howie, the reason why you should vote for me is because I worked my ass off to get here. The very first tribal council I went to my name was being passed around. Yet I managed to stay. I managed to stay EVERY time people were passing my name around. And that wasn't just once or twice. But it was just about every tribal council.
I'll admit that at the beginning of the merge, I sat back a bit and got comfortable. I was just so tired of scrambling tribal after tribal. Plus, I needed someone else to make a bigger target of themselves so my name would just stop coming up. But then I started thinking and planning. My strategy was simple. Do not talk game, but try to talk personal. I would talk game with people in group chats so I had witnesses as to what I said, and then personal with people one on one. One thing I've always said on Tengaged is that people here mistake friendships for alliances. The perfect example of that was the Natasha vote.
I've worked with Natasha in other games, and I love her. She's a great woman and I have a hell of a lot of respect for her. But sitting next to her, that's game suicide. And I hadn't just clawed my way to the merge just to get ripped apart. So yes, I started making moves. I started voting against people I had considered allies. I will apologize if I hurt people's feelings by doing this, however I will not apologize for doing it.
Anyways, I think those are the reasons why you should vote me. If you chose not to do so, then that's no problem and I hope we can all still be friends after this :)
2943 days 13 hours ago
EllaYay
Hello friends I'm home from school :D
2943 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey there Ella :)
2943 days 12 hours ago
EllaYay
Hello friend jay :D
2943 days 10 hours ago
XxHowieMxX
Jay, I think that was a phenomenal speech and I hope the other jurors also realize your admirable game play. I have an extremely hard choice. Good luck to you three. -walks back down-
2943 days 8 hours ago
Jive
Thank you, Howie!
2943 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
I have no question just good job to Clair and I knew ou could do it and I think you have a good shot at winning
2943 days 8 hours ago
haycsclair
Thanks, Howie and Michael! :-)
2943 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
Hey if anyone is interested please join season 2 all you have to do is join the group to be in
http://www.tengaged.com/group/8167
2943 days 8 hours ago
EllaYay
Yayyyyyy kindness :D
2943 days 8 hours ago
EllaYay
Goodnight friends I have to go too bed :D
2943 days 7 hours ago
moondancer63
Night
2943 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
Good night.
2943 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Ugh I have another midnight shift tonight...Someone kill me XD
2943 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
If it would make you feel better, Jay, I'm here at work right now. ;-)

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!