This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI: IDOL TRIOS (S3)

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI:..

2938 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
Clair voted Jay because I said that's what we were doing until I said no and decided Hali was the bigger threat. FYI I was the telling Jay he was in trouble until I thought it was he's time. I don't blame anyone for the moves they made, I applaud them, but lying about stuff you didn't do is low bro seriously.
2938 days 10 hours ago
Jive
JT, I know you're pissed and I know I'm not getting your vote. Let me make things clear that O never hated you guys. Please know that this is the dynamics of the whole game and that this is my first time. I am proud of what I had accomplished no matter in what way I did it. I did not join just to win this. I joined because I want to meet new people and try out my Survivor plans if it works here. If you think that in real life, I'm a liar, backstabber, hypocrite, mean, selfish and all. I'm not. This is me when I play. I play all heart out. If you can't accept the fact that I am here and keeps on pushing that this is not a hard-earned spot for me. I AM VERY WILLING TO VACATE MY SPOT (LAST MINUTE QUITTING) AND BECOME THE 10th jury member just to show you that this is my first time here and I'm not after winning this. I wanna enjoy this cause this is my first time :( :'(
2938 days 10 hours ago
Jive
It's a different POV. For me, I was the one who planned it because really for me I was the one. Nothing came close to that than my decision
2938 days 10 hours ago
Jive
I'd be very hapy to join the 9 other jury members. I am happy with my situation. If I don't get any jury votes, I don't care. I respect that. I am proud
2938 days 10 hours ago
EllaYay
Friend jive your not mean I think your very nice :D
2938 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
Jive you missed the point I think earned it the spot, late game moves no doubt, but Hali was my target every tribal since the merge and I campaigned for her, came up plans to get her out, I made it happen because Clair told me DJ was their target and I went into overdrive to make sure he stayed and she left. Jive you are my boy through and through I would play another game with you in a heartbeat, but don't say you planned something when you didn't because I spoke to DJ privately because I knew I had a plan and it didn't include you using your idol at all DJ uses his then got 2 advantages protecting each other period
2938 days 10 hours ago
Jive
The point here is that. I also talked to DJ to vote out Hali. How would I know that It was you who planned it if you were talking privately. Include me next time so I'll know :) Anyway, thank you!
2938 days 10 hours ago
Jive
Clair was playing both sides that time. Remember the chatzy convo. I could not trust her that time cause she was she told me... He told me... Blah blah blah and I even convinced her
2938 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
Jive I did that in chatzy pushing for Hali when Ella left and when DJ was rumored to be the target
2938 days 10 hours ago
Jive
And I did PM Clair as well. That's why I thought I was the one to blame when Hali played her first 2 amulets because I told Clair to vote Hali out and maybe Clair (who was playing both sides that time) told Hali that it was her the target
2938 days 10 hours ago
Jive
Thank you, Ella!
2938 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
No that was Natasha because she pushed for Jay, Ella, then you and I agreed knowing I had no intention on letting any of yall leave then. trust me Clair was with us and no one knew but me and her
2938 days 10 hours ago
Jive
Now I know. But how Natasha know we were targeting Hali? No one told them except me telling clair
2938 days 9 hours ago
JTthePrince
Remember when she smashed my take away prize advantage?
2938 days 9 hours ago
EllaYay
Friends don't fight your both wonderful :D

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!