This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI: IDOL TRIOS (S3)

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI:..

2938 days 1 hour ago
EllaYay
Yayyyyyyyyy Kindness :D
2938 days 1 hour ago
Jive
You and DJ were even talking to me as to whom I should give the HII. I gave it to DJ to sa ve him but his name did not appeared
2938 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
And Jive, please explain to me how I was a floater? If I was a floater, explain to me why I was viewed as a threat and my name seemed to be tossed around countlessly? If I was a floater, explain to me why I had built personal connections with people that was good enough for them to warn me when I needed to step it up? Yes, I get it. I wasn't a challenge beast and I didn't find an idol...But I did what I needed to do to survive.
2938 days 1 hour ago
Jive
Well tell the last sentence to the jury cause it seems that their basis for voting someone is someone who have done great in this game
2938 days 1 hour ago
Jive
Well, Jay. I haven't talked to you much often. You approached me twice and I never had that confirmation if we're good or what.  I say you're a floater because mostly of your votes (from your alliance) come from Clair or Natasha
2938 days 1 hour ago
JTthePrince
again more lies Jive, go check Tribal Council #11, you played your idol then and DJ's name showed up, soooo stop the bullshit
2938 days 1 hour ago
Jive
How many times did it show up? Just once.
2938 days 1 hour ago
Jive
Take your time Clair. You got this ;) gl
2938 days 1 hour ago
EllaYay
Okay friend :D
2938 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
Yet I blindsided Natasha, and was trying to blindside Clair if she would have just stopped winning freaking immunities XD. And communication is a two way street. If you wanted to talk, you could have came to me. My 'alliance' with Natasha and Clair was never going to happen. It would be SUICIDE for me to be standing next to both of them (sorry Natasha just being honest). I voted who I wanted to vote. Such as the Ella vote. Sorry Ella, but you were in a scary position in the game. I always fear those that I feel like can manage to slide by undetected, and you were excellent at doing that week to week XD
2938 days 1 hour ago
EllaYay
Its okay friend :D
2938 days 1 hour ago
EllaYay
I forgive :D
2938 days 1 hour ago
JTthePrince
Jive regardless I remember that night because I was worried about DJ I told Jay that I was voting Hali and tried to convince of him to the same, I left Clair so she would look innocent in not working with us, I talked to DJ about the advantages and how I would use them and promised him if we didn't win immunity next time I was giving him my advantage. ALL ME!!! I was willing put my safety online every tribal for DJ because he earned it.
2938 days 1 hour ago
Jive
I gave my advantage as well. Was I being selfish? No. I put my name at stake of being written down at tribal for trying to convince Clair, and Natasha to vote our way.
2938 days 1 hour ago
Jive
I was playing both sides.

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!